Why have you not installed OS X El Capitan yet?

Why have you not installed OS X El Capitan yet?

you mean Mac Os Sierra?

im about too, but my 290x doesnt have proper drivers for it yet.

waiting for the next version that has Poolaris support so i can get a 480x and hackintosh the shit out of my sexy PC

good luck. You'll wait a long time

Because I installed Mac OS Sierra

because to run on amd I need to hack my way around even in a vm just to use osx tools to burn the disk properly.

it's just not worth it

I have though. I just dont feel like fucking with shit in order to get the dvi port on my dock working again. And sound is fucked too.

This t.b.q.h desu

You know why. Stop being a gayboy

I sold my last Intel based PC and now I only have AMD master race computers.
Mac OS X does not support AMD.

Doesnt support PPC.

But user, I have.

Mah nigga

Because it kills the battery life on my rMBP. Far better than Yosemite, but way worse than Mavericks.

I'm going to keep el capitan for a while to see if sierra isn't the new yosemite in terms of performance

Sierra is going to have polaris support lol.

wont be waiting that long

this, you'll have poolaris support maye in 10.12.2 10.12.3 (when new iMac comes out)

enjoy the waiting AMD poorfags or jump on the nvidia webdrivers train

Because Mac OS X is one of the worst OSes I had the pleasure to try. It's fucking garbage. Looks like a meme to me
>I have a retarded brother (and maybe cock-sucker) who buys all shit from Apple. Last thing, a 2000€ MacBook Pro. He have a Mac Pro (Broken, Apple order 1000€ to fix it when he pays 5000€ for it), an iMac, an iPad, an iPod, now this completely useless and overpriced piece of shit. I'm fucking sick of this shit and see apples in all fucking rooms of my house

Yes it does. My 290 works just fine with a few tweaks.

290 and 290x is not the same gpu you know

/thread

290x has oob support though. You just installed it wrong.

Because I'm not a faggot

You seem insecure on your sexuality if you think what hardware you use defines it

I installed it but regret it because GPGmail doesnt work on Sierra yet.

osx is by far the most unstable and buggy os I've ever used

Because I use funtoo instead.

/thread

That's strange considering you've never used it.

But I do...

I do on my work Macbook, it's slow as fuck.
Gets hot when you're scrolling in finder and chrome, mission control and other transitions stutter. Battery life is around half that of what it was in Mavericks, battery wear isn't an issue since its still at 89% remaining hold capacity.

I'm on SP3

someone gave me their 2010 macbook pro 15 because it was having GPU related kernel panics

That model was plagued by faulty nvidia GPU chips upon release, so I was using gfxCardStatus to force the integrated one to be used.

after a month the Integrated GPU started artifacting.

This was my first mac. I wanted to like it.

I can't op why don't you understand? I can't run my older apps/programs %100 optimized on that shit!.

pic related.

I've been running it since it released lol.

Because the last 4 times i did it the fucking restart failed and i lost everything after the initial fuck up

Never had a problem with mac in fact i boight it because ive never had problems in past but this piece of shit on the imac has caused me so much trouble not to mention the fucking harddrive that is decaying because i leave it on over night, fcking terrible

I'm currently having the "pleasure" of using it to make a demo app for my company. Never had any device crash on me so often before. Went to my boss (die hard Apple fanboy) to get advice on how to find a network folder, he was like "yeah no problem, I'll show you". Then he tried to log into his iMac (I have to use a mac mini) and while logging in, it crashed so hard he had to hard reset. Then he finally booted, logged in successfully, opened finder and finder crashed 6 times until he was able to show me what I needed. Meanwhile his win7 machine worked fast and flawlessly so he could get some actual work done while waiting for the Mac. Just works©

what guide did you follow and is your audio ridiculously quiet like it is on mine?

Fonts look like shit on 1080p displays. Once I get a higher resolution monitor I will switch to macOS.

I have so kys

Because updating a mid2012 MBP to mavericks or beyond makes the time to sleep go from

It came preinstalled on my macbook uguu