Cisco, Juniper or NETGEAR?

Cisco, Juniper or NETGEAR?

Build your own.
What are you, a normie?

I want to like Juniper, but they seem like real hardasses even compared to Cisco.

arista

Mikrtotik

HP

none of the above

Depends on what it's for.

If you buy Netgear, and the project tanks in any way, you're the scapegoat, because it's not a company known for "enterprise level"

I happen to hate Cisco, but that's only becuse one had to use it.

All of the above

>Cisco access- and floor-level switches
>Juniper core routers and firewalls
>NETGEAR end-user access and WAPs

This.

Cisco is absolute shit, it is a complete criminal mafia that runs a racket globally...

Mikrotik

Every single company fucking BLOWS
Just buy Cisco and make your boss happy

Ubiquiti

keks this

Pimpin' Networks

Linksys > Cisco if possible (Except for Wireless shit OOTB as Cisco will have newer protocols)

Ok, I'll just wait why you roll your own 400Gbps ASIC backplane. Oh wait, you can't.

Linksys doesn't do datacenter level hardware AFAIK. Just home and prosumer crap

>No HUAWEI
>No ZTE
>No Brocade
>No Extreme

Babbies first exposure to serious routing gear.

>Thinking backdoored chink hw will fly in enterprise

isn't cisco netgear juniper all made in china as well, what stops them from having the same vulnerabilities

why is net gear even an option?

consumer grade shitboxes

>>No HUAWEI
this isnt china

Its made in various countries, pic related. A pair of Cisco Nexus 3064's one made in China, the other made in the US

And full Cisco here at home

Cisco boxes are tanks. Pick Related.

They did, but this became Cisco's Small Business line. Which, granted, actually work pretty well for the price.

Like all consumer gear, it stops getting updates after ~2 years from release. Whereas my 10 year old cisco gear still gets updates.

Vyatta my nigga

Not Cisco. Obviously if you've seen what transpired lately. Juniper, ehh... Netgear seems like a good route to take.

>CISCO

No thanks NSA

Ironically my refurbed Catalyst 3750E was processed by UNICOR.

Nope, Cisco ASA 5585X is made in Mexico.

All they're doing is adding in a chip alongside the ones planted by the Chinese during the initial manufacturing.

mah niggah

NETGEAR has been known to constantly get assblasted by exploits/vulnerabilities many times before.