/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user is happy with his Redmi 3s • user's Xiaomi Zi5 batteries lasted user seven weeks of daily use in his Xbone controller • user got two things today a Mi Max case and a Aukey charger • user's recent chink shit purchases • user got some cute notepads and gifted them to his sis • user received his 97cent micro usb cable • user got a Aukey Powerbank user reviews and posts pics of his Veithdia sunglasses • user provides pics of some very classy JinHao pens • user is having trouble keeping his Chink tamagotchi alive Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

janny.xyz/fourchin/Shoo_Shoo_Chinky_Diego.user.js
m.aliexpress.com/item/32260137879.html#autostay
aliexpress.com/store/product/ancient-chinese-penis-enlarger/800794_32525716678.html
aliexpress.com/item/gameboi/32681366698.html
s.aliexpress.com/ymIZjYFb
aliexpress.com/store/group/For-NGC-FC-N64-SFC-SNES/325175_260317809/1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for good thread

second for shamelessly shilling my shitty greasemonkey script, it fixes m.aliexpress.com and es.aliexpress.com links to www.aliexpress.com

dl here janny.xyz/fourchin/Shoo_Shoo_Chinky_Diego.user.js

3rd for nuke lithuania

How do I make the wait better?

you order more

Fucking kek

>56452804
Few threads back but story on pic user ?

Retard me is retard.

nigguh fo realz? u kek bout dat?
dats like the oldest shit none to adult menkind nigguh

Are these good? m.aliexpress.com/item/32260137879.html#autostay

user post that earbud review

Has anyone else gotten their $0.06 rubber duckies? Mine arrived today

The statue is a garbage can in an amusement park, which the guy did not know about

can you make it replace ru. as well

just change all tlds to .lt

wew

sure, i just changed it. you have to download it again

Chink casio's?

>scamminghipsters.png

Hey Lithu, enjoy your discord ban. We don't appreciate turbo autists like you shitting the place up. Stay away in future.

>tfw they finally charged me
damn, I thought I had lucked out...

There a chink version of something like this? Small bluetooth stereo earbuds without wires.

Maybe one day he will have sorry and understanding.

but not today it seems

>having potential housefires placed in your ear

I'm not so sure if that's a good idea user

There's a sort-of-brand item on Ali that costs 100$ otherwise but they're selling it for 50$.
The pictures they are using are the same as the original website.

How can I make sure the real item isn't a bag of bricks or something put together by a monkey?
Can I message the seller to send a picture of the real thing or something?

Yes you can.

If you get it and it's in shitty condition/not the real item, you can ask for a refund.

Mind posting the item you're looking at?

Any anons bought a chink-projector?

hmm what's this

presumably the turbo autist quota had already been met

Ordered my Chuwi Hi8 pro on ebay. Best offer was accepted ($87)

What should I buy to go with it?

First windows tablet anything I should expect?

Also case vs sleeve for storage/transit?

Tempted to just grab a 7 dollar incase ripoff and forego the case for now but having a way to prop it up may be nice.

Alright, thanks boyos

It's a faggy bag so I'll refrain for risk of being mocked but I was just wondering because the seller is selling it under the original name but with 2 letters switched in the title.

This is what he told me:
''We have authorization from Nitro China Official.
If it s fake one,We could return your money after parcel deliveried.''

Sound pretty legit

what's this?
owo

aliexpress.com/store/product/ancient-chinese-penis-enlarger/800794_32525716678.html

WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX

zircons! i've been waiting for these babies for not much time at all! about 10 days to california.

review time!

Go to bed Lithu you pedo fuck.

nobody cares m8. stop stirring shit drama and post chink shit.

Oh man zircons actually look like quality

finally got my battery enclosures today!
mini review
>3 bucks each on ali
>aluminium, breddy gud for the 3 bucks
had to bend literally every one with some pliers to get the end caps to fit without breaking things, so far everything appears to work
will be testing charge times, efficiency, all that in the coming days

I made 12, out of them 2 had issues with power button, both still work, they just arent as stiff, one of them was my fault, when i was popping the end cap in i bent the switch inside back, could re-solder but fuck that shit
all in all each battery costs me 5-6 dollars (something like 5.56), for an aluminum case 5000 mah battery
cells are shit and i think the chip in the enclosure is too, would not recommend unless pure capacity is your goal, I intend to sell these to normies playing le epic may may pokemans go
honestly these are pretty slick little shits, would definitely get some good cells and pop them in here, with good samsung or lg cells you could build a little 12800mah pack just as cheap if not cheaper as a xaiomi, especially with watching on ebay with all the mouth fedora kids using the 18650s

all assembled

You planning on making dough off of those, user?

Anything buy a chink smart watch yet?

Any recommended models I didn't see anything on the wiki about them

another shot from a different angle
you bet mane
each costs about 6 bucks, and if i sell waaay low at 10 i still make 48 profit
ideally i want to sell for 20, in which case i make 168 profit

top kek

Awesome, best of luck on your /biz/ endeavours

They definitely feel high quality, which is surprising for $9 shipped.

I listened to X by 21 Savage (hip hop) because I pretty much listen to house and hiphop almost exclusively. The bass really comes out, but doesn't drown out the rest of the song. The vocals don't sound far away like they do with a lot of the cheaper earbuds I've had in the past.

They feel really comfortable in my ears, unlike the EarPods which constantly fall out. The ends that stick out of your ear are pointy, so these won't feel very good for listening to ASMR in bed if you sleep on your side.

those batteries legit?

pls respond.. I guess they're probably korean not chink if it's anything like monitors?

thanks user
this is my first dip into selling for a while, i flipped computer parts with great success before, the issue is really just finding a market
ive never really sold this kinda thing before but i imagine on a campus full of man-children these will sell well. if they do ill reinvest, still be 100 profit and rinse clean repeat
also thinking of selling cables and such, ive got some really nice braided cables from ali for like 2 bucks that are way nicer than the 5-10 dollars you have to pay at the dollar store or gas stations (see picture), even if i just sell those for like 5 bucks i make money ,they get better product, everyone wins
except the fucking chinese

check the archives. There was an user that bought one

the batteries are most definitely not legit
they are no where near 5800 mah, that's impossible by 18650 spec iirc
they're closer to 1200-1400, and the amperage isnt the best (not good for mouth fedora)
for what i paid they're very good, and fine for use with other cells for batteries
I might be able to help you out though, what are you looking to use the batteries for?

Buy them and let us know user. I'm also interested.

just curious.

yeah
18650 are kinda hard to find good ones. a lot of times just look for ones you can find with reviews stating the true capacity, advertised is rarely right
its very hard to find legit samsung/lg/sony/vtc anymore too, there are plenty of fakes. best bet for those (should you absolutely need them) is to buy a battery pack from xaiomi and open it and extract the cells, then wrap them.
the other thing is in a single cell configuration there is a much larger load on the cell, 18650 were designed for use in multi-cell configurations, so in this case i can let quality drop a bit and still be ok, since they can help support each other
like i said, not the best batteries, but for 6 bucks a piece excellent

Got a new Gameboy case arriving from Ali, as I'm going to completely restore my Grandma's old Gameboy. I cleaned it up the other day and after a while it dawned on me that it had never been cleaned in the 30 years she owned it.

Also got these GoT keychains, I was bored and wanted to buy some chinkshit.

Excelvan seems to be a good make

Link to GB case please.
I want to do mods, but I rather not waste Nintendium until I know I can pull it off

>10 days
Damn I'm jealous. My zircons got stolen by lithuania fag

aliexpress.com/item/gameboi/32681366698.html

>Chuwi
tfw no chuwi friends in t hread.

I guess im fucked.

64gb microsd and sleeve I guess for now.

Youve never seen a case for a SNES have you?

What do you mean? You're looking for an OG grey case? The original Gameboy Grey is an option.

A SD card because most of the 32gb will be taken up by the 2 OS's.

Windows performance is almost too shit to use, Edge is the highest performance browser.
The GPU is actually too weak to decode certain 1080p encodings.

The screens on these things, unlike phone screens tend to not be very hard, easy to scratch, so probably put an case on it.

High Quality Laser Pointer Red/Green 5mW Powerful 500M Laser Pen Professional Lazer pointer With 2*AAA Battery For Teaching
s.aliexpress.com/ymIZjYFb

You can get a 1$ coupon for 50 coins for this store so the green laser has the same price. Worth?

No, a grey case for a SNES. That seller has a lot of GB/GBA shit but im looking for the SNES plastic.

Oh I see. I misread you, it's almost 2am heh.

This store has parts for a SNES:

aliexpress.com/store/group/For-NGC-FC-N64-SFC-SNES/325175_260317809/1.html

I can't seem to find a SNES housing/shell though, all that comes up is SNES cartridges.

Shipping question

There is a set of headphones I want from Aliexpress, but I'm confused about how shipping works when ordering online. Do I provide them with an address so they ship it to my house, or do i have to pick it up from some port somewhere?

Pls help

Don't know exactly what you're going to use it for but here's a few ideas
>screen protector
Keeps the screen scratchless

>stylus
It's windows on a 8inch screen so a stylus might help with accurate input

>cover that folds into a stand
I have a tablet and it's really comfy not having to hold it in your hands when watching youtube, netflix etc

>powerbank
The chuwi's battery is pretty small capacity so this might help if you're using it on the move

>hdmi adapter/cable
Dunno if it's full size HDMI port or mini HDMI but it's nice to sometimes watch stuff on a big screen, with a bluetooth mouse / keyboard you could use the tablet as a mini-PC even

The underager problem is getting out of control.

Are you telling that to me specifically or...

PM me

I blame comfy.

You must be new to ordering anything online.

> do i have to pick it up from some port
top kek

sauce?

I uploaded two video reviews on Gearbest yesterday, how long until I receive my good boy points for them? It has only given me 10 points per review.

don't put a microsd into your chink tablet m8, i did that and the slot broke and then gearbest wouldn't refund me and paypal sided with gearbest, fuck all of them

Do you have a link to the battery enclosure?
I can't find it.

Ken

Funny every time

bought a mi4c from geekbuying:
>3760688
>USD 126.43 Paypal
>Payment Confirmed
>(Processing) 9/5/2016 WebSite
shit's slow...

what should we do about it?

Anybody using chink LED replacement bulbs?
Wondering if there's anything that's enough bang for your buck to make it worth buying over Amazon prime stuff. I see some of the color changing gimmick bulbs but I just want regular old warm white LED replacements in various wattages.

another chinkshit yazole watch

has anyone tried taking their cs watch apart?

Got my Miniseas 4GB drive. It's physically smaller than I thought it would be. It's feels kinda heavy and it might actually be a metal casing (who knows with China). I think I did okay for $1.50.

Hope my 8GB $1.29 drive comes soon.

It's not my first time in Sup Forums and I'm not underage. It's just that I only got a good reason to post outside of /r/Sup Forums after some guy named Karpathy posted in /r/ pokemongo about this community a while ago. You guys are generally nice so I thought I'd ask.

>4GB USB drive
What's the point? Maybe as a gift.
In fact what's the point of anything under at least 64?

Link please

I dont have prime, but decent bulbs go for 2$ on ali.

The last Veithdia I bought was a bit too small so this is alright, thanks user

I baby my electronics do I still need a screen protector? I heard it comes with a shitty one installed.

I hate how they feel.

Is cover really that good? I have one on my old nexus tablet but the chuwi one is pretty expensive with the keyboard.

Anyone recommend a chuwi case?

32gb formatted as fat32 for car sterio.

I did three reviews two weeks ago, got the points for one of the reviews the next day, for the others I'm still waiting

wat

Just fucking cripple my shit senpai.

post your name, address (number), phone number, e-mail and the anons will take care of your shipping : )

>dad sees me ordering a ton of chinkshit
>Asks me to get him some too

thank Jack Ma, bringing family together, I now rate 5 star.

regards, seller

Get a glass one, they're awesome. Feel like the screen.
The 1$ ones are as good as 20$ ones and you have the piece of mind knowing your phone it fine when you do eventually drop it

How can chinks even compete?

I'm talking about the apple smart cover style of case, there's some on gearbest/aliexpress for $7

Any high spec compact chink smartphones? Looking for something similar to sonys compacts (4.6" screen)