Why does Sup Forums prefer smaller than 5.5" phones?

Why does Sup Forums prefer smaller than 5.5" phones?

I don't want a phone bigger than my penis size

Quads says it.

because i've got a big dick

I prefer a phone I can use with one hand.
Don't give me any of the "manlet" bullshit. You can't use a 5.5" phone with one hand. Don't give me that crap. That's a fucking phablet.

I can. I'm actually using a 7" tablet in one hand right now to type this reply. Manlet.

Not him but have fun tapping the top left corner of the screen with your thumb.

Because men don't have oversized baggy as shit pants or backpacks to put things in like you kids.

Or, you know, purses. Maybe some of you use those.

I'm a grill with small hands, and I also think huge phones are cringeworthy.

We aren't in the 80s anymore.

manlets have small hands.

using my current 5.5'' phone one-handed is uncomfortable and quite unwieldy for not really a ton of gain, since I'm not obsessed with childishly escaping into shitty movies and TV shows every waking hour of my life like apparently 80% of Sup Forums

because i have to carry the fucking thing in my jeans pocket

Just because you say you're a grill doesn't mean you are.

I think I have sort of small hands. 5" is the maximum I would be very comfortable with. 5.2" if it has small bezels.

I certainly can you goddamn manlet.

Autism

prove it nigger

Not even joking tho.
I'm ugly af so I may as well not be a girl to Sup Forums standards.

I'm holding my 24 inch monitor in my right hand while typing this with my thumb that's orbiting around my thumb making it easy to type. Yes my thumb is so massive that household appliances start falling into orbit around it.

7'9" here
penis 19"

what are you a manlet?

wearing a skirt doesnt make you a girl, creepy faggot

I have no trouble reaching any part of the screen I need to.

Of course I'm also 6'7" and have p big hands

You guys are way to obsessed with trannies.

>there has never been found ANY correlation between penis size and race, height or weight of a man
>ever been found ANY correlation between penis size and height

>tfw this is GOD's way of joking

What, exactly, does that have to do with the size of my hands?

Also, lucky for me I'm well over the average for white men. Well, I suppose it's lucky for my wife really kek

gib me your wife's number you cuck
let me put some slavic DNA in her

You're not a girl until you post tits with a timestamp.

these Sup Forums fags are worse than Sup Forums ever was for fucks sakes, very definition of cancer

because it's uncomfortable to use a giant phone in one hand even though my hands are big enough to do it. I never watch movies and shit in a phone

I'm 6'3 and I have ectomorph claws, so I don't mind the bigger phones at all

>tits
>on a blue board.

Go there and never come back senpai

cuck

Lel, it looks like you're struggling to reach the corner.

Sure thing, as as you head back to /lgbt/.

Ultra-manlet here. I'm practically bound to my dying Xperia Mini because bigger phones are unwieldy for me. When this one dies, life is going to be a nightmare

>struggling
My hand is barely even stretching in that pic. Far from struggling.

>Still thinking I'm a tranny

nvm you have to go back to Sup Forums so you can fap to trannies or some other crap while saying you hate it.

cuck.

I'm not even the same guy kek.

There is literally no reason to claim you're a girl on a board of neckbeards.

And since you cannot prove this you will remain male.

Now go make those videos where you toy with your boipussy so i can fap to them on /gif/ later

I have witnessed you. You existed.

you're not even at the top of the screen
it looks like a very awkward hand position
also looks like you don't have any stability, no fingers on the other edge of the phone, you're about to drop it

>phone
Kek. That's a 7' tablet m8, and I can reach well beyond the corner with minimal effort and no loss of stability because the rest of my fingers are nearly touching the same side as the tip of my thumb. (Next pic will be the back side)

That's the back side while reaching the top corner.

Never mind that gestures make it completely unnecessary to ever do that. So my point remains, if I can do that with a 7" tablet, it CAN be done with a 5.5" phone and anyone that says it can't is a manlet

>the rest of my fingers are nearly touching the same side as the tip of my thumb
so what happens when the next thing you need to touch is the bottom corner?

>gestures make it completely unnecessary to ever do that
>windows voice control makes it completely unnecessary to ever use a keyboard and mouse

I agree, it CAN be done, but my point is that it's more uncomfortable, unstable, and unnecessary than it would be on a phone with a smaller screen

also I don't see enough benefits of a big screen to understand any of the popularity

Not her/him/"them" but I think the point was to further emphasize the small hands.

Do you just .. Not know how a hand works? I mean, seriously. I can bend my thumb to reach both bottom corners without repositioning the rest of my fingers at all.

On a 5.5" phone, it's incredibly comfortable. My LG G4 is out for repair right now or I'd be using that one handed as well. I often walk my dog and text at the same time with zero problems. I've never dropped or broken a phone...

I truly can't see any benefit to a smaller screen. My wife has a iPhone 5 and I can't stand to even hold the thing. I feel like my hand is going to cramp.

Pockets. Why is this so confusing?

I get that, but this just isn't the place where claiming female generates meaningful discussion

>this
also, small phones are aesthetic as fuck

Eternal Truth.

...just replace penis with thumb size. I can't fucking reach the buttons on the far top corner without stretching or compromising my grip. Guess what causes people to drop their smartphones nowadays?

My uses for my phone don't in any way benefit from having a big screen. That's it.

Having said that, it doesn't seem difficult at all to set a big phone up so one-handed use is possible. (For most things, at least.) Throw in special controls with custom ROMs or gravitybox and suddenly it's trivial.

Also...what the fuck are you proving by challenging someone to reach the far corner of your screen with your thumb? What if someone's usage habits never require them to reach that exact point while holding it one-handed?

>Why does Sup Forums prefer smaller than 5.5" phones?
They mostly don't. There's a small subset of vocal manlets who care about screen size on a phone.

As opposed as real manlet who compensating their own size with big phone?

Try jogging with a phablet.

>Taking your phone jogging

>mobile phone
>can't take it with you
Good thinking.

I have tiny Donald Trump hands, almost literally.
They look exactly like mine.

4.7" is the perfect size to use comfortably with one hand.

Donald Trump will make smartphones small again

Big phones are simply uncomfortable to carry around and use on the go (specially with one hand).

The comfort of having a small phone is more than enough to compensate the small inconvenient it can be while web browsing or playing games.

Everytime I pull my phone out of my pocket I remember what a paint in the ass it was to have a huge phone.

I am still using my 2007 Samsung Z240 clamshell dumbphone.

>wife
>my

Thanks quads you delivered the message I was going to deliver before this thread even started

MODS ARE ASLEEP

POST TITS OR GTFO