Technological illiteracy

What are the most technologically illiterate boards on Sup Forums?

my best estimate is:
>#1
A shitpit of normies who use macs and smartphones.
>#2
Low IQ racists whose only experience with computers is reading news on right wing safe spaces.
>#3
Same as above, except these "people" like sports, too.

Did I miss anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>racest!! ur racest XDDD

Jim should just redirect Sup Forums.org to redditchan at this point.

Good goy.

Butthurt pol fags

Also include g on that list because its being the twchnology board and still b is better in technology than this hipster autism board

Good goy. Racist are bad. Like totally. I doubt you even know the definition

Being racist and being a drooling pol manchildren is not the same thing faggit :^}

Fuck off to whatever hole you came from, kike

I think in general most people on Sup Forums have at least a sliver of computer smartness

I wonder who could be behind this post

Sorry for invading your safeplace pol manchild, what triggered your autism this time?

Genuinely curious, why do you people even come to Sup Forums? What in fuck's name made you think it was some kind of PC hugbox?

Sup Forums
All they do is shitpost about anime and consumerism.

>>reddit

I was under the impression a lot of Sup Forums users are also Sup Forums users

Whatever views you or anyone might have on racism are irrelevant here, Sup Forums is a technologically illiterate board, it is yet to be determined what causes Sup Forumstards to have such low IQs, though.

>>>>pol

Im not pc i just dont like autistic manchilds who are retarded as fuck, so basically pol users

(and im a commie)

hitler did nothing wrong

I'm not from Sup Forums, and I don't think there's anything more PC than using the word "racist" unironically.

I can't imagine the cognitive dissonance you must go through.

>>pol

Agreed, causing the death of a bunch of fagermans, killing off right wing from politics and killing himself was great things he did

lol triggered

i know you are a retarded pol child, but i did not use the word racist in any of my posts unironically

are you angry now, polfag?

Thats a dead nazi

>I'm totally not angry
>i-it's okay to have another opinion as me

>pls s-stop

get off this board, poltard

I posted the dead nazi and the red flag on fagstag

Prove they have low iq's please

As much as I hate Sup Forums, a large percentage of the posters there demonstrate a frightening grasp of tech literacy. You can't just define it as being able to program. Even on Sup Forums not everyone programs, but still has high tech literacy.

Does Sup Forums measure up to Sup Forums ..? No. But, considering just how deranged many of them are, the tech literacy level is frightening.

>I was under the impression a lot of Sup Forums users are also Sup Forums users
They only come here to shitpost merchant memes, shill for trump and disrupt the board in general.

Notice how there aren't any /soc/ or Sup Forums users oozing butthurt ITT?

This right here. But what do you expect from a bunch of children who think smartphones were a good idea?

That's because Sup Forums's Sup Forums board is pozzed as fuck and all the serious poltards left this shitty place for infinitychan's Sup Forums
Also, most Sup Forums users know how to run VPN/Tor and how to get on IRC

Technology hipster pls

Prove that they dont

Anyone can run vpn/tor after 2 mins of reading about it on googlw

>muh Sup Forums boogeymen
Fuck off reddit

pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract

>Despite their important implications for interpersonal behaviors and relations, cognitive abilities have been largely ignored as explanations of prejudice. We proposed and tested mediation models in which lower cognitive ability predicts greater prejudice, an effect mediated through the endorsement of right-wing ideologies (social conservatism, right-wing authoritarianism) and low levels of contact with out-groups. In an analysis of two large-scale, nationally representative United Kingdom data sets (N = 15,874), we found that lower general intelligence (g) in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology. A secondary analysis of a U.S. data set confirmed a predictive effect of poor abstract-reasoning skills on antihomosexual prejudice, a relation partially mediated by both authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact. All analyses controlled for education and socioeconomic status. Our results suggest that cognitive abilities play a critical, albeit underappreciated, role in prejudice. Consequently, we recommend a heightened focus on cognitive ability in research on prejudice and a better integration of cognitive ability into prejudice models.

inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person, racism is accepted by a majority of the userbase of that board.

Muh reddit

Fuck of pol faggot

So what does one has to know for him to be classified as "technologically literate"?
If a guy can run VPN/Tor and know how to get on IRC, we can assume he has some knowledge
Normies can't even do that

>hipster
Enjoy being tracked on a shitty little device that can't even fucking get web browsing -- the thing it's supposed to do -- right and has to rely on shitty single-site apps to make browsing suck less. Not to mention a horrible OS, laughably bad input method, and an abysmal way to do fucking everything that is completely ass-backwards from every established way of computing throughout history.

If you have a smartphone, you are an intellectually inferior human being and your opinion does not matter.

Because "normies" are not paranoid manchikdren scared of the evil jew meme

If you think that owning a smartphone makes someone inferior you are a degenerate mentally ill fag who shoukd be gassed

don't actually disagree with the first paragraph but stop acting like there's another option, UMPCs are dead and never coming back

>thinking it's just a meme
Baboon bama is literally handing over the internet to them in a short while

Look up the definition of racism. If you aren't racist youre a retard.

The evidence I've posted says otherwise.

>no punctuation
>using the word "fag"
>can't spell "should"
I think I've proven my point.

you proven that you are an autist manchild, nothing more

who rejected u over at /soc/ user?

"Evidence" no.

"Evidence".

I guess youre a retard. Congrats.

Weird when you say that an article from a neonazi site with 0 sources and completle 0 facts tobsupport it is evidence but something with sources are not

Let me guess, science is yet another jewish tool used for world domination, amirite?

>post yfw both Sup Forums and Sup Forums

You can't deny you're actually racist though.

A festering pile of underaged gaming kiddies who want to blog about MUH GPUs all day but don't understand jackshit about writing a fragment shader

Daily reminder that it's politically incorrect to use the word "racist" around the alt-right.

Please remember to observe conservative political correctness while there may be people who go to Sup Forums around.

:^)