Is this mouse just a meme or are the shills actually right?

Is this mouse just a meme or are the shills actually right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/40vgjo/please_help_loss_of_ratchet_functionality_on/
toemat.com/logitech-mx-master-fix/
community.logitech.com/s/question/0D53100005BYHU2CAP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a mouse

your own subjective preferences makes it impossible to know if you'll like it

annnd you're filtered

It's a good mouse, but it's not $99 good.

I think they gaymerfagged up the G400/500s just to sell this shit.

Where are you getting 99? Its 70 at the local best buy and they are known for jacking up prices.

Owned three. All failed within a few days. The ratchet on the scroll wheel loses it's clicking and gets stuck in free spin mode. Check the forums it's a known issue Logitech refuse to acknowledge.

Been using one since November 2015, went from a gaymen Roccat mouse.
Best mouse I've used so far, never had any problems with it.

I wonder why yours does not have this issue.

reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/40vgjo/please_help_loss_of_ratchet_functionality_on/
toemat.com/logitech-mx-master-fix/

BTW Logitech have changed their forums into some pile of shit that is no longer an easily searchable 'standard' format forum and is slow as shit. I am pretty sure it is deliberate as so many people were complaining and it was easy to find all those complaints. Now you can't. Cunts.

>100 bucks
>for a goddamn logitech mouse

Logitech is utter shit now
>bought G100s
>pressing the buttons made a squeak noise, had to file down plastic inside to fix this shit
>omron buttons failed after a few months, had to replace them with the ones from an ancient logitech

Guys In hijacking this thread

I have a Logitech mouse I love it but I moved and my setup is all different now and the cable on the mouse it's stiff and sometimes it pulls a bit to the back and I lose control of the mouse for a few seconds anything that I can do? Like to make the cable softer or something? Any idea may help.

i thought about buying it, but it's only at 1600 dpi. not that good for gaming if that's what you'll use it for. fine for everything else

Go look at the new 'community' forum. It's a joke. Seriously. Someone is spamming the feedback with forum language. I am unable to post anymore even though I have an account. If I sign it it wants me to enter extra details but won't allow me to use the existing email I already had an account with as it says it's already in use. If I go to 'Contact' it wants me to sign in in order to fucking contact them. There is no direct email.

Logitech are cutting themselves off from customer support as much as they can. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHIT COMPANY!

>forum language = foreign language
Brain fart.

community.logitech.com/s/question/0D53100005BYHU2CAP

I don't know, maybe I got lucky and got a good sample, or this loss of ratchet functionality is a result of one or more bad batches before or after I got mine.

G900 or go home

It's very good for sure. The battery life is amazing.

It was a good mouse, unfortunately I bought it about a month and a half before my desktop died and can't afford to replace it..

This one is better

they need to make one with a hyperscroll wheel

i just bought a basic optical wheel mouse at walmart yesterday for 9 dollars, no fucking way would i pay 70 or even 50 for that thing the OP posted, i also have a kensington trackball with scroll ring i paid 35ish for at amazon

i guess the marketers knows how to scam gaymers and such with overhyped products

Your cable is broken, retard

logitech is shit these days, don't buy into the meme, you'll regret it

pic related, worst mouse i've ever used

logitech keyboards are shit too, they must be using recycled rubber from heavy duty construction vehicle tires since it takes so much force to depress the keys

>people complaining about their high-end mice falling apart within weeks/months/years of purchase
>i've been using the same poverty-tier office-supply $3 Logitech B110 for the last 6 years without problems.

Real questions are
>what the fuck are you doing to these devices that they fall apart
>why on earth companies make 99USD mouse less robust than a cheap 5USD mouse.

The reality is Logitech hasn't made a good mouse since the MX510, which was literally a God tier mouse and ultimately their downfall because it was so good everything else they did was utter shit by comparison.
If anybody even says the word Logitech near me I give them a scowl and say in a deep voice, "If it ain't a MX510 you're a fool being parted with your currency," fuck Logitech and their shills on this board.

Its a good mouse when it works, Scroll wheel commonly fucks up and stays only on ratchet mode been through 3 of them. I Gave up and just swapped to a G303

>$100 mouse
>1 year warranty
>predecessor was cheaper and had a 3 year warranty
if that's not a red flag i don't know what is

Got one, worked pretty well with no issues.

killyou'reself

my old logitech had 5 years
what the fuck happened

For the most part I like it. Very comfortable to hold. I love the hyper scrolling wheel. The forward and back buttons are more convenient than I expected. That little button below the wheel can be used as the double click, which I find is easier than pressing the wheel itself. The horizontal scroll is nice when you use it, but I find it's rare that I need to. I don't mess with the thumb button, it's kinda awkward to press. The dpi is good for a wireless mouse, and you can change it.

The main problem, and really the only reason I hesitate to recommend it is because of the battery life. Even with lower dpi, I still only get about 2 to 3 weeks. It was advertised as 1 or 2 months if I remember correctly. Yes, it does get heavy use, but I've had older models of logitech mice that have lasted literally over a year, so going from that to 2 weeks was disappointing for me. If they could legitimately get the life up to months instead of weeks, I think it would be a near perfect wireless mouse.

Obviously it's probably not gonna cut it for gaming, if that's what you're looking for.

I'd buy that in a heartbeat

i love it, altough i had to return the first two since the mouse button stopped working as intended with fast scroll or click scroll.

but the third one has been working great for many months now.

Quality issues with the scroll wheel

Wish I could have my MX500 or MX518 back

I have a problem pairing this with bluetooth to Linux. Then again it could be Linux.

the back/forward buttons are stupidly placed and are very small.

Otherwise it is a good mouse.

I got mine used for $40 back when they were $100 and it works fine. Guess I'm lucky. Only problem I've ever had with Logitech mice is doubleclick on a G500 and I have probably 10 of them so far.

G602 is better because it has actual customizable shortcuts (I even have ctrl+c ctrl+v ready on it for maximum comfy) and way cheaper. Don't see the appeal of this overpriced shit other than that it's pretty.

>people complaining about their high-end mice falling apart within weeks/months/years of purchase

It's the same shit with mechanical keyboards. People keep falling for this "durability" crap when there's been entire models that had to be discontinued due to a plethora of crippling flaws.

This is the tech industry. Nothing is supposed to last otherwise you won't keep buying more, but people are too fucking stupid to understand such an utterly baby tier concept.

It's pretty great.

I have two.

>why on earth companies make 99USD mouse less robust than a cheap 5USD mouse.

The only component that fails/wears out easily is the scroll wheel mechanism.
Cheap mouses don't have it.

It's not falling for something ,it's just rationalizing a want with another need. People feel ashamed to say they want a keyboard that feels good, so they say they buy it for the durability. People feel ashamed that they manage cables for aesthetics, so they say it improves airflow.

I stand corrected and yeah, I fully agree. Still, the central point here is that the named "feature" is just bullshit, but you put it in a more logical way.

The clicks are too loud IMO

I've also had other Logitechs where the switch got dodgy (phantom double clicks etc) and/or the scroll wheel got fucked up.

That said, there aren't any other companies that make decent non-gaymer mice. I've been looking at the Ducky Secret for awhile but they use the same Omron switches that Logitechs use.

If you buy a logitech product in 2016 you're basically a meme

don't let your memes be dreams

>you're

You should kill yourself.