Look what came in the mail today

Look what came in the mail today

It's pretty damn comfy to hold

my rat will eat your mouse

Next to my G900

Why did you get the Pro when you already have a G900?

Performance, is, as usual, stellar.
Mouse clicks (RMB, LMB) sound like Logitech used some sound dampening, very soft. Very low actuation force, but still crisp. One could fall in love with it.

Scroll wheel is good, but when you're used the the G502/G900's, it's feel sticky. Perfect for gaming, though, better than the sticky mode of the aforementioned wheels. Middle click is a bit hard to press imo.
Side buttons are crisp, no sign of mushiness and they sit tight without slack at all.

It's actually for my wife. It has to few buttons for me to actually consider it. One more, and I would. But the wireless mode of the G900 is too good to pass.

> It has to few buttons for me to actually consider it. One more, and I would.

For binds?

Yeah. I want to at least have forward-back-F5 is desktop mode, in games it depends

>symmetrical mouses
>comfy
pick one

As small as it is, I think I might fingertip instead of palm-grip it like my G900

t. Carpal tunnel

Thinking of buying one of those two, how do you like them? Which one would you recommend?

The G900 costs about twice as much, but offers a lot more.
Flawless wireless performance with an extremely low weight, a few more buttons, although not always in convenient locations, and incredibly crisp buttons. For me, the shape is better, because it's larger. I palm the G900, but fingertip the G Pro, as mentioned above.

I'd recommend the G900 if you care about any of those features, otherwise go with the G Pro, it's on par with everything else.

Stop shilling this crap, you post a thread about it every single day, kill yourself marketer

I hate the G900 because the side buttons are so loose.

This is the first thread I made on Sup Forums in a couple months. Get a life

Really? You should RMA it. Had two, and they always sat tightly.

They're held in place by magnets. They're by design loose so you can remove them and such.

Never experienced any looseness regardless. They sit tight.

Try flicking your thumb from underneath the sidebutton on the left to the top. Like, a stroking motion upwards.

If your grip is strong enough the mouse button should lift up from underneath because the magnets and locking system isn't strong enough.

Nope, doesn't happen. My fingers are that sticky

Enjoy having to replace the shitty switches inside after some months

Yeah right you fucking marketer shill

I've never seen a product shilled so much on Sup Forums. I swear there's multiple mouse threads a day just to jerk off over this mouse.

Honest question, why should someone pick this mouse over something with the same sensor that's 30 usd cheaper? Shape? Button switches?

Seriously this shit is disgusting

Gonna boycott Logitech just for this bullshit, fuck these marketing fuckheads

Check out these:
- sticker threads
- curved ultrawide screens
- moto g
- apple
- WINDOWS FUCKING 10

relax. Some people are excited about this mouse because it's supposedly a msie3.0 clone with a flawless sensor. It's only natural that hype threads would be made

>Honest question, why should someone pick this mouse over something with the same sensor that's 30 usd cheaper?

There is no mouse with a 3366 that's 30$ cheaper.

>Logitech G Pro
>Similar to Intelimouse 3.0

You're a fucking retard. They're nowhere near similar.

Bullshit, Logitech is marketing this shit on here, seen the same thread every single day, fuck you marketer

G303 retard

>bought 2 logitech mice and none of them g303

The G303 also happens to be insanely uncomfortable that no human can use.

You mean insanely comfortable, been using it for over a year

I guess it might be comfortable if you have mutant indian/pakistan hands.

I have superior aryan hands you genetic waste

Oh you're a Muslim? How's the sharia law going? Beheaded any infidels lately?

talking shit about the best finger grip mouse in history while buying mad catz tier fucking atrocities

Seriously this guy is retarded

G303 is god tier, way better than the piece of shit in OP

>talking shit about the best finger grip mouse in history while buying mad catz tier fucking atrocities
First of all, you're clearly underage. Or a nigger who can't type. Either way you're a fag. Second, where did I say I buy mad catz tier fucking atrocities?

How does it feel to be retarded?

God you're a moron

So much samefagging.

Lol you are so stupid

Thanks for proving my point, newfags.

>got a G502 two days ago
>hand sex with flashing neon lights
worth it

>buying peripherals from swiss mountain jews
what did you all expect?

>claims that a same guy made all these posts
>gets proof that it was in fact 3 different people
>thanks for proving my point

you might want to visit a doctor

G500 master race

Performance MX a Best

i honestly fell for the logijew and since im sick of the g303s shape i ordered the g pro.

fucking shills fuck off

Should have got a G403.

Why did we ban desktop threads again

I have G502 and I'm extremely satisfied, why would I need pro?

>Artisan Shidenkai
my nigga, I have an original Shiden myself.

>a really basic mouse with an RGB LED can now be sold for $70 to idiots
kek