-BST- Thread

Thinking about getting the Thermaletake X9 case.

Good case?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/8dQ3yf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew lad

same old pic again

>fug

Does that thing have room for 2x 360mm radiators..?

What kind of monster do you intend to cool down with that?

I intend to put in some figurines and weeb stuff and have a badass looking case.

Maybe a black/green or black/yellow set up.

Maybe get a FTW 1080 and water cool it.

the good: clean desk,looks neat,side monitors in sync sizewise at least from this angle
the bad: get a three monitor support arm system

the good: mic arm, large monitors, very nice sturdy wooden desk with a great place to rest your desktop at
the bad: clean out that trashcan, wires visible underneath the desk ,try to hide that

the good: ...I guessing having a higher up monitor? classy keyboard though
the bad: clutter everywhere, wires everywhere, pretty much bad looking ,neaten it up and it will be golden

the good: neatly organized, nice desk
the bad: under-utilization of that desk,looks far too empty, too much otaku - grow up man

the good: pretty much everything, good picard pic - one of the best starfleet captains
the bad: that plant looks like it could fall any minute and ruin your nice setup

the good: good desk, good monitor choice,wiring is "ok" but could be much better
the bad: try to hide the wires a bit more, mousepad is far too large for your desk,just buy a full length mousepad like the one you have underneath that other mousepad, tiny keyboard(but thats personal preference,like 100%)

the good: nicely organized, color pallete works great (black on dark wood)
the bad: get a monitor arm to free up some space from that cramped setup

the good : mostly everything
the bad: get a large mousepad or something that you can put both your keyboard and mouse on, right now your keyboard is partly on that other mousepad

finishing thoughts: your setups for the most part all look great, keep it up guys, love seeing your setups

Very jealous

Yeah a long mousepad is on the to-buy list.

>redds apple ale

what the fuck man.

boi

Not a fan?

Should dust off that tablet.

E-ATX cube why?
I love my Tt Core V21

morning

whoa nelly
what the fuck

yeah

imo your setup could look nicer if your wallpapers matched
also, get better headphones man. those logitech ones are gross
otherwise, clean

nice schiit stack
looks like those wires under your table might be better in a rack under your desk or something. not really an issue
also, how do you live with a mousepad that small?

other than that, empty the trash i guess lol

cluttered but comfy. i like. maybe move more wires behind your monitors and get a headphone stand/hanger

how do you live with yourself?
nice desk tho

nice desk

why is there such a large spacing between your monitor? doesn't it get annoying? otherwise, looks fine.

sideways maccas menu/10
desk feels as bit cramped, but has style. i like nice dark desks

really nice
maybe get wallpapers that are all the same image cut out for your monitors. might look cool. also a larger pad, or just another for your kb

honestly see a doctor

interesting wallpaper
setup looks comfy too.
but what is with the pile of clothes and shit, and the weird thing hanging from your roof

fuckin beaut man

comfy and practical
where is your mouse tho?
or do you just use the tablet as one?

light looks way too low, feel like it'd be a distraction. maybe another lightsource behind your pc would look good

Shipment #2 came

The most OTT mobo purchase I've ever made~

I use those for bluetooth so I can get up and do stuff.

I got ath m50x for actual stuff.

sell your m50x's
theyre bad

It's no Sup Forums without the Sup Forumsays

just got off work.

Comfy morning sipping a good cup of coffee waiting for Trump's live stream to start, hope everyone's enjoying themselves

Didn't know they were letting fags in the army

nigga, it's been a new Army for a long time.

you a few years late.

Help

What keyboard is that? I like that "floaty key" style.

looks like a corsair K70
there are a bunch of cheap mechs from china that have that design
i have the motospeed ck104 and its good
ask /csg/ if interested

thought this was a sick three portrait monitor set up from the thumbnail

Ill take a new picture eventually

going to miss this a little bit when i'm at uni

how to create the ultimate comfy station?
is ikea linnmon/alex desk a meme? or malm would be better?
what are the crucial addons to make it as comfy as possible?

4 nvidia quadro 400s
Amd phenom ii x4
Ubuntu- openbox
60gb patriot ssd
Total $80

?/10

Boys looking for a new case.

HP envy 850-050qe phoenix case is too small and lacks additional fan areas and i'd like to run SLI in the future without burning components up. Tech said I could move the components into a new case nothing was specially rigged in it.

So the top option i've looked at for BIG and BEAUTIFUL is
>Thermaltake Core x9
>Cube
>Giant
>Almost 40 lbs huge
>great space for air flow or radiators
>On sale for $99 every few months after MiR, $120ish otherwise.

Any other case ideas in that price range that would be bigger or better?

Thermaletake are shit and ugly, don't do it.

9/10, I like all of it. I cosier just looking at it.

From another angle this time.

That truely looks comfy as fuck.

hello Sup Forumsaybos

IT Student here, not enough cash for a great sound system.

Two new Lifx bulbs just arrived!

There is something deeply sad about this picture, like trying to reach an aesthetic of a time and a place in an apartment room full of consumer electronics and presumably fashion wear. The next step of the evolution of the post-modern business apartments of the 90's, except now with a modern twist, the manchild epidemic.

Not even trying to make a point, nor am I trying to bust your balls, you just remind me of me when I was 20, I can tell allot from that pic.

Well I got nothing better to do than shitpost.

Did you have a series of small strokes while resizing that Steam chat window?

>This is how most of Sup Forums utilizes their multi-monitor setup.

Banal choices in wall decor.

Upscale dentist's office level design with no sign of life or personality on the part of the user.

Nice choice with the NASA travel bureau print. I have that one hanging in my front foyer.

>Guitar amp stuffed in corner under desk.

Nice place for it.

I see the truck out the window drove on. That's fine, I bet it happens all the time. Looks like a comfortable piece of property.

White always goes with cherry blossoms
white always goes with cherry blossoms!
white always goes with cherry blossoms!
white always goes
with cherry blossoms!

8/10 but could be a bit more curious.

POG/10

how do you deal with the glare?

what kind of speakers are those? how do you like them? what kind of music do you enjoy

The curtains probably help a great deal.

Sunlight does good things for a photo.

what is this thing on your left speaker?

>has a brick wall
>hangs a piece of shit with other piece of shit hung on it

Rate!!

cute cat :3

>POG
Meh,

do you have the thinkpad for the keks?

That looks like a Nixie clock.

Testing linux packages, really. I don't use it much at all.

Nice change to see a dell optiplex in the wild, how's it treating you + what are the specs?

Afternoon gints

was meant for you

I also have a PC hooked up to a projector in my room for recreational uses.

I am on mobile so I can't post my Speccy.

It's a
i5 3470
16GB of RAM
Zotac GTX 970
EVGA 500W PSU
1TB Blue Drive & 4TB Green Drive

It's pretty fucking good honestly. Does everything that I want to do with no issues, runs cool and very quiet as well.

Tasty specs, good to hear
I have a dell myself, a precision t7810. I love me some dell

Why don't you remove the monitor stand?

Are those JBL E80 Northridge by chance? If so, Nice! I have a pair myself.

they are. you are the guy who recognized them a few months ago as well? i moved my furniture around so my stuff looks different now.

you remember what you paid? i got them for 90€ which i think was a great deal

I am the same guy. My dad gave me mine. :)

These Dells are pretty good man, I have been happy with mines. Only issue is that I can't get a new case.

What about my living room ?

O-okay.

XTZ 93.22 mk2.

I got them like 40% off, so I'm very pleased, was like 1600SEK.

I listen to most of the things but mainly dnb, house, trap, and all that kind of stuff you never remember the genre of.
The sub is also from xtz so it's a nice combo.

Speakers ranging from 200-400usd are usually the same as long as you don't buy some weird brand.

Didn't see this thread

My 1440p monitor broke, so I'm considering buying 2 more once my inheritance rolls in, along with a new set of headphones.

I want a nice quiet, efficient CPU cooler but fuck, Noctua makes magnificent products with an ass ugly color scheme. I'm not into niggery shit like LEDs, decals and other shit, but for fucks sake, who thought it was a good idea to make an amazing product and color scheme it beige and shit brown?

Every company except Noctua realizes that presentation is almost as important as performance.

Rate? Nothing's changed. This is my next build. pcpartpicker.com/list/8dQ3yf

hidden gaben

The Noctua color scheme isn't bad at all, but that doesn't matter because windowed cases fall into the class of niggery shit with LEDs and decals that you aren't into.

And if you don't have a windowed case, I don't what you think you're thinking.

have you replaced the tubes in your little dot?

>pcpartpicker.com/list/8dQ3yf
>no GPU

I already have a 980 Ti in my current build.

weow

Beep

why do people do these autistic critiques?

Why does every station like this feature these shitty wallpapers? Nature scenes in shit-ass HDR or with some fucking filter applied.

>3 monitors
>Google Chrome is the only application open.

Bland, boring and hackneyed as fuck.

>I love me some dell
running a 990 SFF

Will change out cooler (fuck blowers) otherwise dell gear is god tier.

My poweredge is fun to dick around with

People post their stations, presumably for review and constructive criticism and to evoke conversation.

That's what's happening there, you fucking idiot.

>Every company except Noctua realizes that presentation is almost as important as performance.
Actually, Noctua realizes the fuck out of this. They pull it off.
Let's take a look at pic related for a moment.
There's no visible branding on this thing, no Noctua logo to be found anywhere, but are you in doubt which brand it comes from ? Fuck no, you see this bitch and you instantly know it's a Noctua fan. That is what presentation means for Noctua.

It's up to the individual user to make it fit their systems, beige and brown isn't a bad colour scheme. It does look way out of place when paired with muh black and red gaymen coloured hardware, but that's not Noctua's fault. There are plenty of builds that look amazing with these fans, namely because they manage to otherwise use neutrally coloured hardware or have colours matching the fans.

Niggerrigged a couple monitor mounts and bought a memepad that i have no use for.

>Every company except Noctua realizes that presentation is almost as important as performance.
You are an idiot. Some of the money clearly goes to the packing which is - surprise surprise - presentation. When you see it, you want to have it. You can open the window on front and take a look at goodies you get with it. It looks very premium.

Do you even think before you post?