What does Sup Forums think of Oneplus and their products?

What does Sup Forums think of Oneplus and their products?

I have OPX with Lollipop. Feels bad man.

I've got a OPX with aokp mm, never been happier with a phone. Totally prepared to get the OP4 when it comes out.

just fucking put a custom rom on that bitch

OPO was their best phone.

OP3 is the best phone I've ever had. (OPX was previously the best phone I'd ever had.) But yeah, use a custom ROM.

I've been using a OPO for two years and I've never had an issue with it. I don't foresee myself replacing it until it gets smashed up or dies.

the OPO is a pretty user serviceable phone too, if you smash the screen replacing it is probably pretty doable.

I used to get Samsung phones exclusively, but decided against it this time. Almost got a note 7, but ended up getting a OP3. Less than half the price for a better experience and basically the same specs. Was able to unlock the bootloader and root the first day I got it.

Chink shit, overheats

oneplus will probably be my next phone.

Holy shit m8, are you me? Still undecided if op3 oder note 7, but I got off the Samsung train since the note 7 isn't as good as it should be and the battery exploding Desaster. How's your experience in general?

3 and 1 are god tier, especially with customs. I'll get 3 if the new Nexuses turn out shitty.

Had oppo 1, smashed the screen twice. Had some screen bugs after the first swap and volume buttons broke after the second swap.
After that bought oppo 2 when it came out. Whilst it has some occasional problems the rest is perfect, and much cheaper than anything else.

same here

I have the 2. It's not perfect, and it's stock ROM is trash, but with custom pajeet roms it's pretty good. Fingerprint sensor is lightning fast, it shits on my friend's s6.

I love my X, it was the perfect phone for me to move onto after my Nexus 5 gave out. I wish they'd update the fucker to Marshmallow though, I want the improved volume pop-up already. Don't know why Oneplus seems so embarrassed by the X, it's a fantastic phone but it makes me feel like a red-headed stepchild.

Just fucking flash a custom rom on it if you want marshmallow

i had 1 and 2

i dislike their hype media methods as they did more harm than good about my viewing on them.

afterall i really couldn't stand their update policy and how every new device turned into a never ending update cycle

Poor build quality.
Mediocre to terrible screens.
No support.
Doesn't run a real version of android.

>whilst

renaissance faggot

>doesn't differ much from stock Android
Except for not getting updates and devs in the play store not supporting it because they literally have no way of debugging for it.

You are right about that.

oneplus are a bad company if you want to RMA things it's generally not a great experience but they're chinkshit so it's not surprising

I currently have the OPX and it's pretty garbage desu.

>gets so hot if you do anything
>seems solidly built until you actually poke around and notice the back isn't sealed and can be pressed in easily whichi s bad news when it's glass
>hear cracks inside if you press the back near the speakers
>myriad of small issues

For the price it could be worse but the heating up like a CUNT shouldn't be a thing at all no matter the price. Especially in the hundreds. Unacceptable desu.

The screens nice but it displays colours a bit wrong. Some oranges appear red etc.

OPX you're literally paying for the appearance of quality but it's all smoke and mirrors

Dunno, i'd like an op3 but it's $400 and honestly an $200 galaxy s5 is still fine if you just use chromium

And anyway who fucking needs 6GB of ram?

lots of RAM is nice for caching, but IIRC something insane like a full gig of it is reserved exclusively for the camera.

I've had an OPO since they were released.

I fell for the invite only meme.

Still using it today and haven't had any problems. Judging from what others are saying, I'm pretty lucky.

What do you guys think about the decision to merge Oxygen and Hydrogen OS to give "faster updates"? I would buy a OP3 but I don't want a os that looks like a shitty version of iOS in the future updates, also it seems like they wanna add bloatware like clean master etc

Still on the opo. Want to upgrade later this year. Few phones catch my interest, and they happen to be expensive as shit.

Might just settle for the op3.

luckily you can always just unlock bootloader + install CM13 by then. Right now the CM13 support isn't perfect (camera is a bit worse, dash charging doesn't work) but I'm sure by the time that the oxygen/hydrogen merge actually happens that'll be fixed.

Have an OPO. Going on 3 years now. Hasn't missed a beat. I don't plan on upgrading until it dies...which may be never.

I know but buying a phone already knowing that it needs a custom ROM since the stock os is shit doesn't make much sense to me. Also oneplus wasn't honest when they sold it as an OS close to the stock experience

I mean, you could always not upgrade :^)
Not too big of a deal to me desu, I've basically always run CM, the extra stuff it adds are too nice for me to pass up.

Fixed my friends OnePlus screen with nothing but a shitty hairdryer, shitty screwdriver, and two guitar picks. Really easy phone to fix. Parts are cheap too.

I have a OnePlus2, it runs pretty good considering the price and they fixed most of the bugs in OxygenOS but my autofocus died after i had it one month. The camera in general sucks, most of the pictures are blurry. And sometimes i have have network connection problems while calling.

I have a oneplus 3. I love the phone. It's too thin though so I got a cover for it. Also the wi-fi doesn't always work well when I'm on my bed for some reason but it works well anywhere else in the housr and in other people's houses so I don't know what to think.