Daily reminder if you text girls and you come up as a green bubble you won't get any

daily reminder if you text girls and you come up as a green bubble you won't get any.

Daily reminder that 3D whores are not important and mean nothing. 2D females are far superior.

literally the main reason to buy an iphone

I fucking new it! Stacey would be like that.

>implying that is the only reason i dont get laid

What are green bubbles? I have no friends so I don't text ever.

>2016
>using anything but WhatsApp
LMAOing @ ur live

> Letting this dictate your life?

You should be better than this.

My wife doesn't even use a smartphone.

>dog filter

On an iphone, other iOS users text messages appear as blue bubbles, while users of other phones appear as green bubbles

My wife see me as green bubble but her family in Austria all has I phones cuz FaceTime works way better. But she likes my phone

Mad?

Does her son use a smartphone?

this

Isn't it the other way around? If you're on an iphone and you text someone not on an iphone YOUR bubbles are green instead of blue?

It's always the poor people trying to come up on someone else's money that do this shit lol
Niggas gotta get their own jobs and lives

Daily reminder that this is a marketing meme and I have only seen niggers or white trash tweet about it.

Have fun with your 2 year payment plans

when someone texts you with an Iphone, your response "bubble" will be either green or blue. Green means you use non-applel, blue means you use some other kind of faggy phone

>a green bubble makes me not like you
>if it were blue, maybe i would like you then
into the gas chamber she goes

@op

>Guys, he posted it againa lolol xD he is the master baiter!

Saged all fields, please consider suicide

No. Your bubbles are always gray, other android users are green, and other iOS users are blue

wait nevermind i am fucking dumb

is right

So fucking this. If a bitch judges people by their phones, it must be gassed.

Sorry bro, I decided a long time ago to text people who know how to read. This includes females

What I find funny about it is that these to called "girls" use these phones solely as Facebook machines and they make sure they buy a iPhone even if they only have 100€ budget.

You come on the bus at rush hour and you see like 5 "girls" with outdated, absolutely smashed iPhones, some of them probably can't even see what colour is your bubble. But hey, they have an iPhone! Status symbol, am I right?

thank god im gay

>he doesn't use WeChat or LINE

Holy fuck, it's Pleb City here,

What does that even mean? Just change the fucking colour you idiot.

but what if I'd rather be a girl?

then you'd have an iphone

That was true before the new iPhone 7, now I'll have an excuse to not pay for a shit phone without a headphone jack lmao

fpbp

>customizing anything
>iPhone