Sup Forums has a measurable influence on politics

Sup Forums has a measurable influence on politics
Sup Forums has a measurable influence on the video game industry
/mlp/ has a measurable influence on a pony horse show

What influence if any does Sup Forums have on the tech world?
Step it up boys

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856?lang=en
youtu.be/o58F_lqi-Fs
cointelegraph.com/news/rothschild-dumps-us-dollar-for-gold-other-currencies-bitcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=zekqolVk4K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pol has meme magic
V has drive
Mlp has super autism
What do we have?

>Sup Forums has a measurable influence on politics
No, it doesn't.

>Sup Forums has a measurable influence on the video game industry
No, it doesn't.

Bitch what you saying

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856?lang=en

Oh wow, your meme candidate's intern retweeted your meme video. Such an influence.

>tRump
>having any political influence at all
He is the GOP's Kryptonite. He's managed to destroy an entire political party in a matter of months. He has ruined anyone's chances of being slightly conservative and winning a seat in any local, state, or federal office. The Senate, House, AND the White House will all go majority Democrat this year. The conservashit's assplain is simply glorious.
And just because your meme candidate retweeted a dead meme on Twitter doesn't mean Sup Forums is suddenly influential. It means that a cancerous candidate posted a dead meme in a lame and pathetic attempt to woo Sup Forumssters.

Keep telling yourself he won't win Libtard, meme magic will fix America.

He's been losing every single major poll since he started, even now when they're oversampling Republicunts for the lulz he's behind by 2-10 points in some states. The writing's on the wall, tRump is done. Republicunts haven't been this BTFO since Romney.

>He's managed to destroy an entire political party in a matter of months
The party was already destroyed, he just uncovered the grave to piss on the casket for everyone to see.

>Gaining ground in PA
>Wisconsin recently went into play
>RCP average has him rising and Clinton falling
>He will almost assuredly tear her apart at the debates.

Reminder Dudkakis was beating Bush by 17 points at this point in time in the 1988 elections

>Sup Forums has a measurable influence on politics
This is what Sup Forumskids actually believe

>meme magic
This website is 18+.

dumb frogposter

Sup Forums got flooded with shills and and slide threads after the revelation of dcleaks and other digging. Of course it has/had a measurable influence. You know nothing, shill.

>meme magic is real
Its more so the joke that Sup Forums is always right and able to predict events do they just say its meme magic.

sometimes i forget /mlp/ exists, thankfully

>over sampling republicans
You mean those polls he's now tied in where they under sample independents, a demographic he has a 20 point lead in?

>Sup Forums believes their rants on a chinese cartoon website are relevant to national politics

wew

Nigger, meme magic is real. Trump will legalize memes and make anime real. Go back to r.eddit, you're not worthy of playing with the final boss of the internet.

We were wrong about Trump though. He's another kike puppet.

Nice try shill, you're trying to influence us with divide and conquer tactics. You have no influence here, Lord kek will smite you.

are you talking about gamer goy?

>he doesn't know

donald dump

He's just saying that for votes. Donald is an alt righter and the savior of the white race. He's a modern day hitler.

Fuck you kike. The alt right is based as fuck.

youtu.be/o58F_lqi-Fs

Trump is a good goy who got press coverage far out of proportion to what a true enemy would actually receive: virtually none.

>he fell for the alt-right meme

The "alt-right" is controlled opposition. You called me a kike, which means you're merely trolling me. But I'll post this anyway.

Ever wonder how all of the Alt-Right leaders love Israel or deflect criticism of jews?

Oy gevalt Hasbara is full of memes tonight!

Vote for Hillary goyim, she's not wholly owned by corporate globalists. TPP is good for you!

Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums is alt right and they hate jews and Israel.

Nobody is saying vote for Hillary either. All that needs to be recognized is that Trump will not be a "savior" that his supporters need to stop being such massive faggots. We don't have a choice come November; even if Trump seems like a better deal, he comes with his own issues and will still be manipulated in favor of the kikes.

You don't understand. "Alt-right" was made by the globalist elites in order to subvert the real rightist movement that Sup Forums actually embodie(s/d). But 4/pol/ is dead now and filled with people (newfags, non-Americans) who don't know their shit; it's unsurpirising if they start identifying as "alt-right" and worshiping people like Milo.

Well fuck, this is eyebrow raising. I don't know what to believe in anymore.

By the way, user: the kikes are probably going to crash the US economy:

Rothschild Family Dumps U.S. Dollar For Gold & ‘Other Currencies’, Bitcoin?
cointelegraph.com/news/rothschild-dumps-us-dollar-for-gold-other-currencies-bitcoin

Trillionaire Rothschild Warns His Own Central Banking System Is Failing and Buys Gold - youtube.com/watch?v=zekqolVk4K4

I've gone full nihilism myself. I hope they crash this motherfucker.

Sup Forums had a very good push for switching people to GNU plus Linux, until the windshills and macfags pushed desktop threads away

sad day

I think it's part of a larger demographic shift where Sup Forums became populated more and more by tech illiterates and non-programmers who are not actually capable of undertaking any projects at all.

Anyway, desktop threads still exist, there's one up right now.