/guts/

I don't see one, so why not?

Here I am again.

Oh good, I'm early.

Front mount intake radiator or top mount exhaust radiator?

I know you did it for looks, but the top should not be an intake.

Also, real loop amongst all the AIO's

Posting my build because it triggers people.

Green/10

Blue/10

AlsoBlue/10

What's the motherboard?

But blue is good. idk if i want to get some better looking cables or not. Stock Corsair ones look retarded.

I don't know why it would, the cables are a bit off and I'd get an updated pic without all the bubbles but it looks good.

I like this, a lot.

I didn't say it was bad

White/10

The thing that bothers me most about this build is the GPU sag. And some of the bends don't seem as straight as they can be. But perhaps that's camera angle.

Yeah, I still gotta manage the cables. They are a bit messy.

Also was there no liquid in the loop yet? The reservoir looks colored, but some of the tubes look empty.

Oh right, What did you do with your ncase build?

Only bad bend is gpu to pump, as for card sag, I actually ordered a holder do it but it ended up being too big... This is a somewhat temporary build until all my big boy parts come in, then this is getting sold.

Since I couldn't cool what I wanted to in it, I'm using it as a build for my girlfriend. It's going to have the following:

- Either an i3-6100 or i5-6something00
- 8GB
- GTX 980
- 256GB Samsung 950 Pro

It's filled, the res has a slight pink tint from the red fluid but I'm too lazy to flush and clean it again. I may dump some color into it again and call it a day on that.

new gpu come xmas time. 7850 has served me well.

Some company make a really nice holder but I don't know if it works with waterblocks.

I see, iit still looks good. I like the cables a lot, too.

This bad boy?
Works like shit with blocks as it goes past the card by about 3" to compensate for big air coolers. It's also for dual slot cards so it's a no go. I may shove in some kind of piston to keep it elevated or just leave it alone since outside of aesthetics it makes no difference.

It looks like a pain in the ass to build in that's why i got a nano s.

Sounds like a nice build.

Yeah, that thing. I wondered how they'd work. I almost bought two of the silver ones. Thanks for the input on it lolol

-Xeon 1231
-R9 380x
-MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT EDITION
-Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866Mhz
-Some Toshiba 256gb SSD
-Some HGST 1tb 1.5in HDD
-EVGA 650 g1
-Some shitty $20 PCI Wifi card

r8

Yeah, the ones for the reference design might be better, but this thing is trying to impale my res as of right now, lol. If you want to try it for kicks, half priced, never used, lol!

Questions from last thread are answered here. I use enterprise because the version I use is basically a base install for businesses so no extra crap. The cpu cooler fan is a phantek static pressure fan and the tiny fan is a scythe server fan.

Personally I have my fans set to pull. Makes it easier to clean the dust and junk you when the time comes

exhaust radiator. why would you bring your radiator air into the case?

>Black and grey like my soul

Waddup Sup Forums

>Black and gray like my soul
The feels

I'm really glad the ROG boards are colour neutral now. Also I have actually been in a really good mood the last few days so I guess my colour scheme doesn't quite apply lol.

the zip tie kills it
#setthemfree

coordinated, but uninspiring

love your loop still
ditch the LEDs though m8

10/10 except i am concerned about temps. also, ssd > hdd for sff.... or anything really
lower temps, more atmospheric volume
not to mention blatant superiority

love it but update your gpus man

Lame, jaborni

>literal jamal

If I didn't have the zip tie, then the tubes would be up against the back fan. I'll probably get some black zip ties later.

What temps do I believe?

* Motherboard at 50 degrees and cpu at 27

Am I doing it right?
>tfw a case would probably cost as much as the mobo+CPU+ram

just switched cases from a corsair 230t to a define r5, pretty nice case

bump

My soon to be guts are all finally here

Spending £350 on a case and £223 on case fans has astounded even myself (I'm waiting for "ti", hence the 1070)

See you in a little bit when she's built~