IPhone 7 lackluster

6 seems better

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/qantas-grounds-samsung-note-7-explosions-recall-032023128.html&ved=0ahUKEwj39PWs7P7OAhVBxWMKHbaaB80QqUMIWTAA&usg=AFQjCNEtIHOcfWV3rwQx_bXQMW58IduUUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we need to go thicker
paper like battery, pcb, screen and covers when

>we remove an industry standard to make our toy 0,1" thinner
Seriously, Apple?

how do i charge my phone and listened to wired headphones at the same time

Some chink will charge you $10USD for a split cable that will break in a week of use.

Fuck wires, wireless charging + wireless headphones are the future

>inb4 some hipster who only likes old shit
>inb4 some audioplacebo with woreless musik is worse hurr

Isn't it the same thickness as the 6?

Which would be cool if the iPhone had wireless charging (It doesn't)

Maybe this will bring a resurgence of docking clock/speakers.

>We 2004 now!

I actually still have one of those that I got with my iPod back then. It's my shitter radio, hasn't failed yet!

i'm sure apple knows what they're doing a lot better than some neckbeard in his basement (you)

Apple hasn't known what they're doing since Steve Jobs died. They're just coasting on brand recognition at this point. What new product have they unveiled since Jobs? The Apple Watch? Woopdeefuckingdo, who cares?

>this kills the no headphone gimmick

It's okay when Nintendo does it.

And if the 7 came with wireless earphone not sold separetly

20 years ago

>iphone moves ahead in technolo
HURR DURR IPHONE LOL

>s7 edge blows up in masse
HURR DURR IPHONE

Why does android owners act like autistic faggots all the time

>Implying Android == Samshit

The beauty of Android is if one manufacturer makes a shit phone, you have dozens of other options. With Apple, you just have to say "please sir, may I have some more?"

The GBA SP was garbage. Everything about it is trash, except the screen.

good thing apple have never made a shitty phone then

Right? This has got to be a joke.

Removing an industry standard connector for a 2.54mm thinner phone.

Just a reminder there are phones on the market that are as thick as the new iPhone, yet by some black magic still seem to fit in a headphone Jack.

iPhone 7 in 7.1 mm or 0.28" thick, 6 was 6.9mm/0.27"

You dont get it faggot, when apple does something lagdroid fans start whining about apple, IF ANDROID PHONE FUCKS UP lagdroid fans start whining about apple

Except it wasn't okay, people hated it back then, and every Nintendo handheld after it has a standard heaphone jack, even the micro.

You don't listen to music or go running with your gameboy

Said nobody, ever

How much did they pay you?
I'm interested, I'm looking for a job.

pay? no friend, i just love apple

Help me find the prefect phone brand. It isn't apple and my samsung galaxay s7 died. What should I buy? It died out of warranty and samsung told me to fuck off.

You still can listen to music on the 7 and you dont charge your phone when running

There is no perfect phone brand, apple, android, wp suck, find the best one suited for your needs and done

Thicker than the 6, same as the 6+ and 6S

2x optical zoom is actually a big deal to me since the iPhone 6's zoom was shit

for free?

my note 7 is still miles better

inb4 explosions

>Charging headphones

Get a lumia 1020 then

Why didn't Apple have the courage to replace their lightning connector with USB-C, Intel and the rest of the industry wants that to replace 3.5mm. Now going forward we are going to have two competing standards.

>Help me find the prefect phone brand. It isn't apple and my samsung galaxay s7 died. What should I buy? It died out of warranty and samsung told me to fuck off.

It was announced in february 2016 and released in march, how the heck it is out of warranty?

The fact that this is fucking retarded of Apple aside, why haven't they come out with a Lightning cable splitter.

I refuse to believe they took away the 3.5mm jack and the Lightning port doesn't have the ability to be split into two females/

White guy fucking black girl, getting rammed in the ass by bbc!

bleach blacked

>mfw a technology board is full of luddites
Stay retarded Sup Forums. I'm putting a preorder down on the iPhone 7 this Friday and I'm buying a pair of Airbuds with it. You fucks will sit here with your fucking chinkphones with a ancient port on it listening to stupid anime theme songs or something over your dollar store earbuds that sound like shit meanwhile I will enjoy the premium audio from state of the art technology.

Becuz samsung just decided to blame all the explosions on third party usb cables and told everyone out of pocket to fuck off lol

so they should you bumbling moron

I wouldn't be surprised if the HTC Pixel or whatever it is actually does well compared to this piece of shit

>you're a luddite if you don't want change for the sake of change even though theres nothing wrong or at odds with the current standard

iPhone/iPod exclusive accessories.

It won't

The sort of did

They had thunderbolt which was as proprietary as it got then when thunderbolt headers started coming around for computers that could or wanted to use them Apple immediately swapped off for the Lightening port that didn't really do much more than the thunderbolt

>Falling for that b8

waste of trips

>charging your phone and listening to headphones at the same time like some autistic freak

literally never seen someone do this in my life

Only phones and Ipads use lightening, my guess is because the initial thunderbolt plug was too big for those devices. Now thunderbolt makes use of the USB-C plug and is backwards compatible with USB 3, at least their headphones would be compatible with their own laptops and iMacs if they went USB-C.

Who even listens to music on their fucking phone?

>listening to music on a phone

autistic mexicans riding public transportation

Yeah don't they have an ipad nano? I mean oh my god.

I watch videos with headphones while on flights all the time.

well you weren't going to be charging your phone during the flight anyways so it doesn't affect your ability to do that

i have gba sp headphone adapter

cool so you can charge your bluetooth headphones as well

>wireless charging

Another feature from 2012 that iPhones dont have.

They finally managed to make it water-proof though. Only 3 years late this time. Legit engineers over at apple.

wireless charging is a stupid meme. You actually can use a phone while its charging on a cable.

My TV doesn't have a headphone jack as well

>2k16
>having tv

3DS has a headphone adapter.

Should I just get a Galaxy 7 at this point?

>listening to music
fucking kill yourself

note 7 mate

HTC is shit it's going to suck

Who the fuck listens to music while charging their phone? I see 0 downside to eliminating the audio jack. fucking weirdos

Yeah, who the fuck has to charge their phone, huh?

my ASUS ZenFone3 has a 256gig SD card in it, I think I'm staying with that... there's no real upgrade here for me

I know, get with the times lagdroid poorfags
And the expandable storage meme, I can't believe people want to store things on their phone
It's 2016, use the cloud goy

I store my entire 50gb Spotify library and offline maps of the entire country for when I'm backpacking.

I was talking about charging your phone and listening to music at the same time you dumb nigger

And that was a garbage model
The gameboy color has a 3.5mm and its THE BEST gameboy

>what is plugging your phone into the AUX jack in a buddy's car during a long road trip

Come on, at least PRETEND you have friends.

Wireless charging bro

Yea it does

Is it possible that this switch is going to make an audio differnence?

And that's why apple does what Nintendon't

Is there any Sup Forums commercials yet like the water proof one and the charging by microwave?

That could of been the best designed system ever. That fucker was durable. Just last year my scratched up poor XP fell in some water and lost its sound. Over 10 great years with it and I still use it.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/qantas-grounds-samsung-note-7-explosions-recall-032023128.html&ved=0ahUKEwj39PWs7P7OAhVBxWMKHbaaB80QqUMIWTAA&usg=AFQjCNEtIHOcfWV3rwQx_bXQMW58IduUUA

Fuck off, those cases were all using uncertified cables. You're retarded and deserve to have your phone blow if you do that shit.

>3DS has a headphone adapter.

wat

no it doesnt. OG model had one too