WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP

THE NEW IPHONE 7

STILL DOES NOT HAVE

WIRELESS CHARGING.

Why....

That's way too courageous for apple

They have a courage limit. It's reached max capacity today, but give it a few years and there will be enough courage space left to attempt such a feat.

Courage. It wouldn't understand anyway.

wireless charging is probably my favorite feature of my android phone. Does windoze have it too? Why doesn't apple just put it in? it's not complex. Also

>can't charge your phone and listen to music at the same time with the adapter

But you could with wireless charging...

delet this

Wireless charging is a meme anyway. Even Apple knows this

But it does! Just put it in your microwave.

Perhaps someday they will have the courage to remove the display and beam thoughts into the users brain...

wireless charging is amazing.

How did Apple blunder this so bad.

Fucking Android fanboys. Think you're so special with your headphone jacks, NFC functionality, expanded memory slots, wireless charging, and wide range of easy customization for nearly every aspect of the phone!

Ey yooo let me load up my ability
iPhone 7s

It's made of metal. The magnetic field wouldn't propagate through the aluminum, so they'd have to wait for Jony Ive to decide it's okay to not make a metal phone.

Another point is that it's extremely inefficient power transfer and arguably that it doesn't really afford a lot of benefit, despite being super cool.

I know this isn't /biz/
but what do? Buy AAPL or sell it?

Gtfo apple fanboy

Because they'd sell the charging plate for $1500
And retards would lap it up like dogs, perfect money making scheme

or just have a headphone jack and you'd be able to do it however you want.

And i'm pretty sure some windows phones have wireless charging.

Also wireless charging isnt all that healthy for your Battery. it will heat up even more than with normal charging so having wireless charging reduces the life-span of the battery. pretty bad to have that on a phone where you cant change your Battery easily

Goy, they are saving that feature for next September so they can have another "innovashun"

>Wireless charging
>Needs to be put on a plate
>Cannot be moved
>Can't even hold it in your hand and use it while charging
Current wireless charging is a joke. It is even more restrictive than wired charging. You might save a second of your life for not having to plug the cable in and out. But for that, the charging process is a lot slower.

>Cannot be moved
*away from the plate
But you get the idea.

Maki best girl