Spent 4 years and $65k debt for cs

>spent 4 years and $65k debt for cs
>have to fight tooth and nail for a $12/hr job

>druggy dudelmao friend from hs is making $75k/year working at the post office

>$75k/year working at the post office
No wonder that place is going bankrupt.

>falling for the stem meme

El yu fuckin el

Just become a welder or some shit. Lots of money and it's a brain-dead job.

So why are you so unemployable, user?

Especially after you've welded some heavy metals

Gotta risk it for the biscuit

>didn't go to a CC for 2 years and then transfer to a uni for 2 years
>throwing money away

kek

That's him doing a shitload of overtime obviously, and they save money by having him break his back working 14hrs a day than hire another person and have to pay them out medical/pension.

>He fell for the CS meme

THIS

I went to CC for two years and paid less than $4k in order to get my Associate's.

I saved so much money and now I'm working as a school teacher making $53k a year in the rural Midwest.

I make 90k running IT at the university I graduated from. I didn't even get a cs degree

What do you teach, senpai?

I teach history at a 9-12 level. I have three classes that I teach.

It's a pretty comfortable job because the kids I teach are pretty decent and the school is small.

>history

Nice, my favorite non-STEM subject.
You peruse /his/ at all?

Fuck you, degree don't mean shit.

Me: no degree just a lot of fakin' it till I making' it. My salary is my name.

Are you retarded, op? Or did you not realize that a diploma doesn't mean recruiters are going to knock on your door immediately after graduation with
>300k starting
>any job I want

Why does everyone on Sup Forums make 300k+

I have an Associates in Network Admin. I'm pursuing my Bachelor's degree in NetSEC next. I work a blue collar job in a warehouse. I make $28/hr to move heavy boxes from point A to point B all day. My worst part of my job is sore feet and the heat in the warehouse occasionally.

My buddy is in the same position as you OP. Daddy paid $14k/year for CS degree. He is still making $9/hr behind a desk somewhere doing inventory for god knows what and turning down jobs because none of them are "engaging" to him. AKA only pay $13.

Lol he busted my balls forever for not going to school full time and "wasting my life in that awful job". Who's laughing now?

Oh and said job also pays me $6k a year for schooling.

I have not but I really should. I spent most of my time on this website browsing Sup Forums and /lit/.

I think I may have been in some Rhodesia threads on /his/ back in my senior year at college.

Check out this thread, it's pretty good.

I also regret going to university. I can barely get a job due to study delays when doing my thesis.

Now I just created some webshops and actually earn some money online. But I might just as well have done that after high school. Then I would have gotten a 4+ years head start.

I honestly kind of feel cheated everyone pressures you to do a shitty education so you can work for a boss for the rest of your life. And then its fucking hard to get a job regardless. While no one tells you tou could just work for yourself.

user, which is it, his job is great or it sucks because he breaks hid back. Pls pick one

I went to a four-year private college, got hired out of school, and now make 6 figures.

You should go to a coding bootcamp. Pretty sure you'll get a job asap if you live in or around san francisco.