Theoretically speaking, how thin could a phone really be?

Theoretically speaking, how thin could a phone really be?

Have we reached 'peak thin'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pU0hb-2Srj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A lot thinner.

Next step for apple is to remove the camera, volume buttons, and speakers to make the ultimate thin phone

they're going to keep going as far as they can because apparently that's all we can do now

I wish it would stop, thickness is so irrelevant to portability post-2005 it's not even funny

If you have reached the point where your phone bends easily, you have reached a point where it is in your best interest NOT to make it thinner, even if you have the capacity to do so.

>have we reached peak who cares
fuck off, faggot

Apple user detected

>catalog
>phone thread
>phones
>phones
>phones

I fucking hate fucking faggot phones!

>one day out of the year apple shows off the new phone
>bitch about phone threads
give it a couple days and you'll have your routine threads again queer

One day your contacts, shirt button, ring, watch or personal invisible microdrone will project the screen and you'll touch pure air or just give it commands with your eye movements.

Why stop there? they can just take out the display and have you pay for their wireless display

Don't forget the screen. That's just too thick. Gotta get rid of that.

better this than the loonix distro crap desu senpai

Depends on what you want in it. Now that the headphone port is gone (and even when it was still there last time around,) the camera is what's limiting the thinness. Take out the camera, and even other features ... strip it down to just making phone calls, and you can slim it down more.

It's not even thinner then the 6

we've already gone too far
without a case, phones are fuckin shit to hold for anyone with man sized hands
the actual ergonomics and grip of the phone itself matter more

its just pointless trivial shit that phones use to compete with each other

similar to DPI with mice
>weow 26034563456346.9 billion DPI lol
nobody sensible uses anything over 1000 for desktop use

I've heard 1000s of people ask for a modern dumbphone. I've heard 0 people ask for a phone without a headphone jack. What you described probably would have made more people happy than what they released today.

meant to reply to this

Theoretically? Probably insanely thin
youtu.be/pU0hb-2Srj4
I suppose try to envision as much barebones of a phone as possible, crammed into a little case, and that display I suppose, dunno that it actually works as a touch screen or anything.

Why do we even need phones this thin

It's the new megapixel race. The thinnest phone wins.

I'm not complaining though, it keeps me in business with flaky phones.

Sup Forums is kill
no