Why don't the good guys ever win?

Why don't the good guys ever win?

I thought they do?

Tons of computer parts inside laptops, phones and tablets are by LG

Blame capitalism

Don't worry OP.
I'm posting from my G5

Because their phones are horrible.

LGG2 and the V10 are the only good phones they made.

I know a camgirl who uses a G5, I thought she was poor or something

Proud LG G4 user for past 7 months.

I was too. Until it got stuck in a fucking bootloop 2 a week ago. So be prepared for that.

>LG
>Good guys
>posted with my 80°C@idle LG G3

>camgirl

Stop being a beta, fucking Millennial.

Shitty logo
Known more for kitchen appliances

I've got a g5. It's pretty good so far except for the 2012 tier bezel.

I'm still digging these Tone Pro I've got round my neck.

>every lg g3 cracks at top and bottom
>overheating problems, too
>g4 has problems with screen connector
>V10 display can crack without reason
>g5 is built like shit

not since 1999

>millennial
>implying you aren't one

G4 also has problems with a connection to the NAND where if it overheats too much the solder joint weakens and it bootloops forever.

>tfw I have to send mine in for warranty service today

God tier L90 budget phone, had it for over 2 years

0 issues, running 6.0 with no problem and tough as hell

TOUGH AS HELL RUNS LIKE A CHAMP SOLID AS NAILS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM RUNS LIKE DAY ONE FEELS GOOD IN THE HAND NO CHIPS OR DENTS BUILT LIKE A SHITHOUSE ***PRICE FIRM***

Just change the battery, mine worked for about 3 months after i did that. At that point it was 3 years old and then suddenly the led backlight started to flicker and suddenly the screen was fucking dead. Now i have a G5 and it works as of now with no problems. Why are there not more companys that build their phones with changeable batterys and sd cards

LG G5 reporting in

>Millenial
are you trying to sound 40?
It's not working.

LG are some of the worst gook scammers in tech. All appearance, no substance, shit breaks the second you look away.

Samsung does not fare better as far as deceptive advertising goes, but they actually innovate and their products are more solid.

No problems yet, I've rooted and installed Resurrection Remix (Cm13 Based).

Nexus 5 mustardrace here.

My mom's husband an i laughed pretty hard atyour pic.

I hate LG.
Their screens on phones and monitors are ABSOLUTE FUCKING TRASH. I had one good experience with an LG product out of 6.

Why 6? I thought they were good value for money and this time it has to be better.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT LIKE I DID.

fuckin snap on that, cunts using shitty flux, musta been the 360 leftovers used

LG G3 postin

LG G Pad 8.3 here. GOAT

Mine tends to overheat, but 1/2 if the time it's when I'm messing around on my SD.
But this happened after I upgraded to Marshmallow. Might just downgrade back to lollipop.

People are stupid and LG has fucked up with their bootloop problems apparently caused by the 808 SoC.

Me personally can't wait to own an LG V20.

>locked bootloaders everywhere
>good guys
Yes, even their best phone(g2) has one, it simply was bypassed.

currently posting from my G3, bought new few months ago because it was cheap and needed a new phone. What should I expect in the next months/years?

I've had a couple lg phones over the years. The cheaper their phone, the more durable it is.
On the most expensive one I had, I had to replace the screen so many times that picking it up and seeing black bars and spider webs was nolonger a surprise. I kept the lest broken screen in the plastic case the new screens come it so that I could somewhat use the phone until the next new screen arrived.
Good thing on those phones the digitizer and the screen were two separate things. The digitizer itself never broke, and screens were repetitively cheap.

Overall, I do like LG. If the focus more on durability they would get ahead.

How's the battery life user

same thing happened to me last week, did you send yours in for repair? Mine is in the mail currently

Loving my 55" 4k TV I got for $500 acouple of weeks ago (55uf6450)

LG makes great electronics.

And has one of the worst tech support experiences in the industry.

What to do!

Been using the G3 since July 2014. Gets a bit too hot and the plastic cracks near the microphone and IR blaster but still works great.

I'll upgrade to the V20 provided Sprint actually carries it.

LG stands for "Lucky Goldstar", who were a shit-tier appliance manufacturer. "Life's Good" is just thier catch phrase. LG are still shit tier, esp. In terms of warranty. They will reject anything they can.

Microwaves are good though

Source: worked in retail just after their rebranding