The future is Wireless

>The future is Wireless
>That's why our phone won't feature wireless charging
>And that's why we wont ship our phone with wireless earphone

Ok learn to make an argument before starting a thread, those are three entirely different arguments that you've somehow related to each other. You sound 15 or autistic or both.

Spot the iCuck

He made his point quite clear. You are the one here just plain shilling.
>butthurt macfag

baby steps user

baby steps

today we cut the earphone wire

Tomorrow wireless charging

brilliant retorts

stop being on the wrong side of history shitlord

keep sperging mouthbreather

If you had a point then we might be able to retort. No point in retorting to shilling.

Ok, but if "today we cut the earphone wire", why is that the phone is shipped with wired earphone?

>Ok, but if "today we cut the earphone wire", why is that the phone is shipped with wired earphone?

To shut fuckwits like you up, because if they didn't it would be "hurr they wunt muh munnies they no ship with wired earphones"

Seriously there's no pleasing you stupid assholes.

Really? Because Apple's track record is PRETTY solid

They KILLED flash

They KILLED CD drives

What makes you think they won't bury the 3.5mm plug?

Unfortunately we will have to wait, when Samesung cuts their Aux port on their phones, only then you will see the error of your ways.

Wires are less interference prone, more secure, and don't require a power source that might become unstable and melt

This shit is for little kids in school and autists - they can't be in public without a constant distraction, lest they remember that they are awkwardly shuffling around in a sea of people

So their crutches need to be made convenient fashion statements at the cost of functionality

>my laptop, phone, and headphones all need to be stylin or else eating lunch alone will slowly start to look like eating lunch alone again

Because nobody was using CDs when they removed CD drives from macs. However, nearly every single piece of existing audio equipment has a 3.5 mm jack or a 3.5mm plug. I seriously doubt that anyone wants to spend $160 on shitty wireless headphones that need to be charged nearly as frequent as your phone.

>I seriously doubt that anyone wants to spend $160 on shitty wireless headphones

Then they won't

LG has been making some seriously good headphones in the $60 to $200 range for years now

>Wires are less interference prone,
They radiate like all fuck.
>more secure,
See above.
>and don't require a power source that might become unstable and melt
Except if it's a Note 7.

you know that the 3.5mm jack is AUDIO standard and that the audio industry doesn't give a shit if phones will stop using it!?

god sometimes I hate Sup Forums. it's not all about notebooks and smartphones.

It'll suck if one of them pop out and you end up losing it whereas if it were wired, you can just put it back in

yeah I am sure they are as popular as their phones

you can already do that on a samsung

why cant the iphone 7 do it?

how are people supposed to not let them fall off or have them easily stolen

Stop trying to make sense

You think they'll have the courage to do that user???

Been using Bluetooth headphones since the gs2

And have qui charging since gs3

The question is not why they're shipping with wired, it's why aren't they shipping with the wireless headphones, you colossal fuckwit

>"We remove the audio jack because wireless is the future"
>Phone shipped without wireless audio set

What would have please me is Apple not being fucktard, and being consistent, by shipping iPhone 7 with Wireless earphone, since "wireless is the future"

The future costs money™