Cant Apple get into legal trouble by saying that their processor in the new iphone is the "best performing cpu in...

Cant Apple get into legal trouble by saying that their processor in the new iphone is the "best performing cpu in smartphones...ever"

I have never seen Apple outperform snapdragons or NVIDIA Tegras.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2K_resolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_display_resolution#QHD_.2F_WQHD_.282560x1440.29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't matter really. If someone tries to sue apple they can just bury them in the money they saved by removing the headphone jacks

Meanwhile an iphone 6s makes the note 7 look like a 4 year old phone outperforming it.
>muh 2k display
>muh edge display
>slower that a 1 year old phone

What kind of stupid ass decision had them remove the 3.5mm jacks? Like seriously every fucking consumer headphone uses it. They just want you to buy cheap shitty wireless $100 earphones

Or use the included adapter

>1080p display
>shitty formfactor
>cheap in every aspect
>iOS

Yeah no thanks

I've never owned any Apple products and know that their iPhone processors perform the best

But muh taptic engine, they had to make room for that

You are such a cuck. You cant even charge and listen at the same time. You are a disgrace

Nice anecdotal evidence

Sure, Pajeet.

> implying you can see pixels on a 5.5 full hd display

I think it's quite funny that they included an apdapter.

They know not everyone is going to opt into this idea but It puts them in a place where they will need another adapter to listen to music and charge their phone at the same time.

They know people will want the adapter because everyone has these earphones with 3.5 so they include it. then who is the market for the wireless. just rich people? Are they playing on the idea of whales?

>comparing a 1080p Retina display with a 2k display
>implying theres a notable difference
You can count your pixels on android 1080p phones.
>Shitty forfactor
kek
>using touchjizz + lagdroid
Enjoy your non existent updates

They fcked my dockersystem

You can. 2k makes a difference

>I have never seen Apple outperform snapdragons or NVIDIA Tegras.

Ahhahahahaahahahah look at this delusional pajeetlagdroid

Good evidence

Retina is shit and not even close to 2k or 4k.

Android is faster

[citation required]

My eyes can see them on my oneplus.

its still pretty sharp, but I can definitely see how 2k would make it better

>Retina is shit and not even close to 2k or 4k.
But nobody can see any difference. Once you hit Retina resolution your eyes can't resolve anything smaller.
Numbers don't tell the whole story; it's a total waste (except for bragging rights) of resources to go any further because it's not detectable.

>You cant even charge and listen at the same time.

Where or when do you actually do this?

I do. Battery packs

>Muh eyes can see them on my oneplus
no bro. I got OP* with 441PPI on it and can't discern it with a 401 UNLESS I try to look on it real hard. Apple on the other hand is crap.

absolute bullshit

no you can't. maybe what you're seeing is shitty scaling artifacts. Just hold an iPhone and try finding the pixels, I really doubt you will see them.

>I have never seen Apple outperform snapdragons or NVIDIA Tegras.
In real world tests the SD820 gets BTFO by an iPhone with no animations vs a stock Samsung phone. What I mean by this is that I compared a heavily tweaked jailbroken iPhone to a normal Galaxy s7. Apple SoCs are powerful as fuck, too bad the incompetent engineers add all kinds of shitty laggy animations to make them slower than Samshits. So much potential to be more than hipster shit, but...
>2016
>no usb c
>no sd slot
>no file explorer
>no rootable dev edition

Eventually the prices for those products will drop. And there are people who will decide to spend less on other things to buy them.

The pixel are still visbil if you're within 30cm of the display.

not saying its bad, they're still hardly noticeable. But 2k is still an improvement

definitely. Anyone who argues against it has never read text on a 2k device.

also, muh VR

No thanks. I'll stick with 441PPi.

Are you trying to deny that iPhones and various iOS apps do not perform better on iOS than Android counterparts?

Have you never used your phone in bed while charging it?

Thats upto the developers not android or apple

Please stop replying to bait

ok, you do that, I will stick with my 2k phone.

Saved

>2K phone
>1080P Computer screen

>2k phone
>4k screen
>4k tv

>retina resolution
Don't you see what apple cucks are doing to you.

I hate this argument. To get a 2k screen on a phone you hardly have to pay much more at all. Hell an old G4 is like 300 dollars right now.

A decent 2k PC screen is gonna set you back at least 250, for just the screen.

2k phone
4k laptop
5k computer

fifty

1080p display is a 1080p display

Shit tier

Exactly my point

>google retina resolution
first result:

"Retina Display is a marketing term developed by Apple..."

I bought a 49 inch 4k TV for $279. Its getting cheaper and cheaper. (Spectre 505CV 4k tv). And my 4k monoproce monitor for $300.

why the 2k meme
2k is 1080p you fucking retards
qhd is 1440p

2k is 1440p you retard. 1080p is standard hd. 2x of 1440p = 2160p which is 4k. Meaning it is 2k since its half of 4k

> AndroidDevsAreSmarterThanAppleDevs.webm

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2K_resolution

It's either 2048 × 1080 or 1998 × 1080, which in both cases is pretty much 1920x1080 - 1080p

QHD is 1440p
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_display_resolution#QHD_.2F_WQHD_.282560x1440.29

get fucking educated.

Wrong. You dont know anything

>lalala I can't hear you

>comparing single tasks at a time
keked

It's not up for discussion user, it's objective truth, either respect the standard naming standards or live in your fantasy, I don't care, you might want to google "functional illiteracy" because that's what you got.

Im right you are wrong

>lalala I can't hear you

*150$ user, not 100.

>Cant Apple get into legal trouble by saying that their processor in the new iphone is the "best performing cpu in smartphones...ever"

No, you fucking idiot.

>No, you fucking idiot.
is this not false advertising?

No, because its an area riddled with semantics and non-standards. There's no way to fully prove or disprove it. Nobody is buying it for that autistic reason anyway. If they said 'the iPhone 7 has a 20MP image sensor, then tear-downs revealed its actually an 8MP image sensor, then they'd get gangraped in court.

But it is. Apple's SoC blows the competition out of the water and has done since 2013. Have you even looked at the benchmarks?

Nice argument

>Driving in muh car blasting EUROBEAT
>watching shit on my TV in my bed room in the middle of the night using Soundwire

People tend to use aux while charging it in the car for example

>muh benchmarks

Just 2 questions:

1) did Apple put a fucking led status indicator into this goddamn version of its phone?

2) does it still have 1 button?

Still one button and still no LEDs of any kind. Top kek

1) no
2) yes

"Best" is a subjective term that you cannot be sued for using

>LED status bar on phone

wat

>Confused by the concept of an LED status indicator

>Cant Apple get into legal trouble by saying that their processor in the new iphone is the "best performing cpu in smartphones...ever"
Doesn't matter Android lags on Octacores and will still lag on Hexadecimal core phones
and virtually nobody uses BlackBerry or WP

This is the average IQ level of an appleltard.

Other phones have an led which shows them if there is a message (blue) if the phone is fully charged (green) and if the phone is low on battery (red).
It can probably be programmed to do more, but you should understand why at least those things are nice features.
The watch is basically an wireless extension cord for that led.

I know what a fucking LED status bar is you retarded Androjeets. I'm confused as to why you'd want that on a smartphone.

Does pressure-sensitive stuff really work on the train or when walking? As in: is pressure-sensitive reading good when you are on the move.... i mean, it's a MOBILE phone, it MUST be good. Guys?

CUZ WE DON'T LIKE OPENING OUR PHONES EVERY TIME JUST TO SEE IF WE HAVE NOTIFICATIONS RETARD.

Yet another excellent demonstration of appleldrones intelligence!

>Other phones have an led which shows them if there is a message (blue)

If I'm in the position to see that, then I'm looking at the screen anyway. Absolutely useless.

> if the phone is fully charged (green) and if the phone is low on battery (red)

I'm aware of my phone's rough charge level at any time from last interaction, on next interaction I see the battery status anyway. Again, useless. Not worth engineering into the phone.

Adopt the 6P features

It's called Ease of Use. Nice intelligence, another excellent demonstration of the movie Idiocracy.

It's handy.
> phone on a desk
> went to drink some coffee
> got back
> look at the phone to know if you're missed something

When you're this much of an aspie you don't need to worry about anyone sending you any messages.What the fuck do you think a message tone is for, what do you think vibration function is for?

Courage

Yet another sour grapes demonstration!

You don't listen to music through your computer?

It seems more like a problem for those that use their phone all the time.

it actually does outperform snapdragons

>I want to see if someone has interacted with me
>at the same time, I want to be coy, I don't want to just tap my fucking phone teeheehehe

Are you fucking stupid?

A fucking annoyance? Kill yourself

>message tone for
>vibration function is for
What if I was not around at that time huh? We don't always carry our phones around like how you bring your iPhone around in social events.

This can't be real, right. I want to believe that people aren't that stupid.

> (OP)
>Meanwhile an iphone 6s makes the note 7 look like a 4 year old phone outperforming it.
>>muh 2k display
>>muh edge display
>>slower that a 1 year old phone
Lmao what are you saying a note 4 would stand up to an iPhone 6s 10 times over

> >I want to see
It's not like I want to see, I want to know if other people want something from me.

Appleltards are LITERALLY fine with vibrations and fucking bright flashlights as notifications all the time, because that's what apple tells them to swallow in.

Say what you want, Apple's ARM CPUs since cyclone are dominating and obliterating literally any ARM CPU on the market right now.

Do you really believe iToddlers have a functioning brain?

IF YOU WERE NOT AROUND, UPON YOUR RETURN, JUST PICK UP YOUR PHONE. Holy shit, are you morbidly obese or something? Do you have a medical condition which requires you to assess the impact of average gestures on your health?

They're fucking teenage niggers, what do you expect? Apple web pages are easy as fuck to fake. Do this for Android normies and it'll be the same thing, they're both fucking poor plebs.

Not as long as they stick to generic claims. As long as there's some benchmark somewhere that shows the iPhone CPU as getting the highest numbers, it's good enough.

he seems to have nice fingernails