Which mouse do I get?

Which mouse do I get?
I like the layout of this Logitech G402 but $55? Come on.

I want it to have good back and forward buttons on the side and a 'clicky' wheel.

Logitech at the moment is the best when it comes to great optical sensors. If you don't care about accurate sensors and just want a lot of buttons then get an MMO mouse, like the Razer Naga for example. All mice are pretty much destined to fail because the switches and the material used in them have a life expectancy before they break, so it's a good idea to keep a few spares in hand.

Do you think the price is good for this?
Is it ergonomic?
I don't want MMO gaming mice. I don't use most of their features.
I have a Microsoft G5 that I bought in 2010.
It's still here with me. Pigfat, but pig strong also.

>Do you think the price is good for this?
Well it is kinda expensive for a mouse, but keep in mind it'll probably last you for a good couple of years before it fails.
>Is it ergonomic?
Not at all, but some people prefer certain shapes over others anyway. It all boils down to preference.
>I don't want MMO gaming mice.
Then just get a Logitech mouse with the PMW3366 sensor. Cheapest one is the g303 I think.

i got a g402. it is a nice mouse but i dont game. i programmed the buttons to other things. nice thing is the mouse remembers the settings so you dont need the logitech software installed once you have set it up how you like.

What would you recommend for wrist support?
I used to have those boob mousepads and they were ok.

Thanx for the sensor tip.
I will stick to the g402 (if it has a clicky wheel, will google it). The g303 looks like ass.

it has a nice solid click to it yeah

Place your wrists on the table while using your mouse and keyboard instead of keeping them lifted up all the time. It'll reduce strain on your wrists. Also buy a rubberpad or something to rest your wrists on. There are some mousepads designed with a pad for this and they're very cheap.

I see all those mice companies on Amazon that have thousands of sale, DigiFlex, JetTech, MemteQ (yes it says Meme-teQ), TechNet.

They actually have good reviews but are cheap as fuck.
They are memeing the general public right? Those mice are not for us are they?

What is a good Logitech mouse? I need a new one to upgrade from my Cooler Master Devastator combo.

Wait, I thought that the problem with wrist injuries are caused because we rest the wrists on the table and not keep them in the air straight.
Are you sure you didn't have that backwards?

I like those gamuying mouse mats but there is no wrist support.

Sorted.

g303 obviously

I had 2 of those. One with Aya from Tenjo Tenge and one with Yoko from Gurren Lagann. They were pretty good. The mouse bumped to the boobs sometimes with FPS games but ok.

mfw got the G502 for 39.99€

Is Mionix Naos 7000 good?

No it's the opposite. Keeping your wrists up the whole time makes them strained, resting them is less taxing on them.

Same here, pal. I've been using it for 3 months now, I got used to it very fast. I like the buttons, the mouse memory option as well.

Don't you think you have unrealistic expectation for a mouse?

$50 aint shit for a good mouse.

I see. Probably you are right.
What do you use all these buttons for?
I find back and forward very useful but I am not sure what to do with all the others.

I have the G402. No complaints.

Have g402, hate clicky wheel but been dealing with it. It does suck ass. If you play games involving it even minutely or just like scrolling, don't get it.

i do play geams and scroll all the time on the intranet, but I still like wheels with stops/clicks.
my autism flares up with smooth wheels.