Be me

> Be me
> CS degree
> Going to Apple Store for a job interview
> "Goodmorning user, What's your degree?"
> "I'm graduated on CS with honors"
> "What's your skills?"
> "I'm a codesmith, I'm very good at talking to customers, I worked back in 2015 in a computer store"
> "Very good, do you know how to troubleshoot computers with BASH? Do you know how to build and disassemble computers?"
> "Yes, of course."
> "Good, you know how to use OSX?"
> "Yes, I'm also balls deep on Gnu/Linux desktop and server distros"
> "What?"
> "I'm currently using Gnu/Linux"
> "Mh, whatever.. Which kind of Apple devices you own?"
> "Apple iPhone 3gs back in 2009 and an iPod nano back in 2007"
> "Mh.. As soon as we get some more information, we'll let you know."
> this happens 2 weeks ago

What the actual fuck Apple? Should I be an applefag to work on your company? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm fucking great on computer, I sweated BLOOD to get my CS degree as soon as possible and the best I could, You don't want me on your fucking company because I'm not sucking Steve Jobs' dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour
businessinsider.com/its-harder-to-get-a-job-at-the-apple-store-than-it-is-to-get-into-harvard-2009-11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_(OS_X)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not lying
Dumbass. 90% of job interviewing is lying. It's not that you're not an Apple fag, it's that familiarity with the product. You basically said
>my experience is at least 8+ years old.
Next time, lie stupid.
>Yessuh mistah apple man I DOO declare I have had aalll the apple phones back to when they was jess a pod.

>codesmith

Sorry, I'm not a cocksucker like you, ipajeet.

>worked in a computer store
How would that be relevant.
That is like mentioning you once cleaned your room.
Talk about things that could be relevant to the job.

did you think they were just making smalltalk when they asked that? obviously there was a right answer.

Why would you want to work there anyway? Also
> do you know how to build and disassemble computers

This is a useless skill for apple, everything's either superglue or soldered if it goes wrong it goes in the bin and the customer buys a new one

They ask me to my previous jobs, I've also worked on server room back in 2011 and it is relevant.

Why in fuck's name would you want to work for Apple?

>>>>>>>>codesmith

To be honest I'm surprised they didn't hire you.

Who in gods name would be stupid enough to work in an apple store, serving iSheep which are the dumbest people on planet earth? Good god.

Shouldn't you be finding a job at actual Apple HQ being a developer with your degree not their fucking retail chain.

I didn't understand your question. The job questioner ask me my software skills. Probably there was a right answer, but I don't think anything, I've also said that I know how to use OSX (basically all the DE are the same, except Openbox and i3)

But you are jobless

It's a job chance by the way, I'm actually unemployed.

Money. I need money.

It's the best thing that I found in my shitty country.

Someone who gets a kick out of selling shitty products to stupid people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour

If you like to suck cocks you should become a bitch.

Personality is more than anything in an Apple job interview, they don't give a shit about qualifications, and previous experience is only a small part of it.

If you acted like a douche in your initial seminar, and it sounds like you did, they won't call you back in for another.

you talk like a mentally disabled person

>TFW you had better chances on being accepted to Harvard than being accepted to work on iStore.

>codesmith

Oh my fucking god, my computer just turned into a fedora, I'm actually typing this post on a fedora now. You are a massive faggot.

I wouldn't hire a Android user to work in my Apple store too. Think like that, user.

Why the fuck do you even apply for a retail position with a degree?

>goes to Apple interview without pretending to be a massive Applefag
>studies CS and aims for Apple store job

Are you retarded?

They're as asking if you can troubleshoot stupid bullshit like "my phone won't turn on" or "I can't open my email" which you obviously failed to communicate

> "Apple iPhone 3gs back in 2009
This also implies you won't be able to help people with phone problems since you won't have any experience

Apple Store positions are about being a braindead charisma whore, you sound like you should be applying for Apple HQ, or at least their IT dept.

The fuck is a codesmith

>NEET justifies being jobless

^basically this

> Should I be an applefag to work on your company?
You MUST be an Applefag to work there, that's out of question. They want people with passion about their products who will brainwash the customers. Otherwise there's a ton of reasons to drive them from Apple products, and the company doesn't want that.

Why would they care if you can code????? It's a retail job all about helping customers buy or fix something.

legend says, if you type "codesmith" 3 times in a row, your computer shuts off and calls you an enormous faggot before wiping itself

Holy fuck, how autistic and naive are you user? Just lie to them and get the job and get paid. Everybody fuck does it. If you think the working world isn't full of office politics, back stabbing and assholes lying to one another, you're in for a fucking surprise.

The two most important things in a Apple interview are personality and a familiarity with the company's recent (ie. latest or second-latest) releases in each product category.

Legend says you're already a faggot.

that may be true, but at least i don't call myself a codesmith

>get a degree
>do menial labour
At least work at a Fry's or something

>I'm a codesmith

>saying balls deep at an interview
This is why I think you're lying and full of shit.

> "Mh, whatever
This is how I know you're lying and full of shit.

No one else mentioned this which also proves Sup Forums is just as retarded as OP.

Lol worthless degree cant even get a job in a crapple store.

College is truly a meme.

i'll just leave this here

businessinsider.com/its-harder-to-get-a-job-at-the-apple-store-than-it-is-to-get-into-harvard-2009-11

>shitty country

Ireland?

he kinda does tbqh

I wrote this.

Also, first you said the interviewer asked you this:
>"Very good, do you know how to troubleshoot computers with BASH?

Then you said the interviewer dismissed any experience with GNU/Linux as if you're a pleb with disdain for Linux, which you are.

> "What?"
> "Mh, whatever

It's contradictory because bash is a Linux thing then the interviewer would insult Linux after asking about it? This means you're lying and full of shit. You made this up and it's not even believable. You are a faggot.

Bru I was offered a tech support position with them like 2 months ago.
I just sucked them off and said their phones changed my life.

You need to be a genius to work at the apple store after all.

As somebody who works at an apple retail store, that doesn't sound how my interview went at all. I have never owned a single apple device except for an ipod classic like 5 years ago and it never got brought up what types of apple products I owned. They were looking and testing for sociability as well as customer focus.

>CS degree
>Going to Apple Store for a job interview
stopped reading there

>businessinsider.com/its-harder-to-get-a-job-at-the-apple-store-than-it-is-to-get-into-harvard-2009-11
this is a fucking stoopid reference.
there were, in a single case, 10000 applicants. there wasnt any fucking place.
this is fucking stupid

Why would you get a job performing such menial tasks?
Can you not work as a scripter (or codesmith) for some company? Even a start-up would be more rewarding from the experience you gain.

It made me curious then I realized that OP didn't actually say 'balls deep' and the Applefag didn't really say 'whatever' to a potential employee. OP's story reminds me of pic related.

You didn't get the job because you failed to tip your fedora as you moon walked away from the interview

It's simialr to a cocksmith but with 100% more cocks.

>get CS degree
>apply for retail job at an apple store where a bunch of high school students work

doing it wrong

you should be up for real jobs

>t. jobless, poor user

wtf. What kind of job do you have?

> "What?"

>waaahhh why didn't I get the job?!?!?!

>not putting your best foot forward in a job interview

>balls deep
that's a redflag, it means you're not a faggot

>>JK Scheinberg, the engineer at Apple who led the effort that moved the Mac to Intel processors. A little restless after retiring in 2008, at 54, he figured he’d be a great fit for a position at an Apple store Genius Bar, despite being twice as old as anyone else at the group interview. “On the way out, all three of the interviewers singled me out and said, ‘We’ll be in touch,’ ”

Sounds familiar, not ageism, but not the right skillz for the job?

>he got a degree to be an Apple Genius

/thread

But you are Jobsless

>> "Yes, I'm also balls deep on Gnu/Linux desktop and server distros"
>>"What?"

My reaction as well, OP. Highly problematic language.

Aren't you overqualified for this shit? Get a Dev or admin job man. Probably a troll but w ever.

Things that never happened. Post a timestamped picture of your CS degree.

Is this bait

So is Apple

>So is Apple

OH SHI

Why are you applying for jobs meant for high school kids?

>CS degree
>Applying for retail customer service

What the actual fuck are you doing?

lol I was the guy interviewing you.

no

OS X is using bash as well.

>OS X is using bash as well.

no

But OS X does use bash in its terminal...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_(OS_X)

>As a terminal emulator, the application provides text-based access to the operating system, in contrast to the mostly graphical nature of the user experience of OS X, by providing a command line interface to the operating system when used in conjunction with a Unix shell, such as bash.

This

Are you literally retarded?

>I'm a codesmith

bash is the default shell on OS X, because, you know, OS X is a Unix.

>have CS degree "with honors"
>wanting to work in apple store
Why?

But pajeet got the job user. Yuo didn't

You must be new to working. And interviews. You need to sell yourself according to the job. It is not a universal pitch you give. You change it for each. Get smart. Because in all honesty, you weren't smart enough to get a job at an Apple store.

No toran ra after parties with hot babes for you.

>Why?
Because CS degrees do not translate into money. They are also no indicator of intelligence.

>Because CS degrees do not translate into money. They are also no indicator of intelligence.