Amazing new innovations thread

Amazing new innovations thread.

I'll start, pic related

I bet the fucking earpod is more prone to falling than that toothbrush.

the airpods arent designed for jogging, running, doing any of the activities where they would fall out of your ears. if the current earpods fall out of your ears with no tension on the cable, then you are in the minority and were born with ear defects

if you want wireless headphones for working out, they make beats, they showed them in the fucking keynote, and they actually sweat resistant

I love how every Applefag defense for a product defect is "you shouldn't use it like that", "you shouldn't be doing that" or "you don't need it anyway"

because it's TRUE, the beats are rated for sweat resistance and earpods aren't. they make different products for different reasons, it's why they have sports bands for the watches

I love how after every breath apple makes a bunch of contrarian neckbeards come crawling out of their basements.

>Beats
>Sweat resistance

Or you could have pretty much any decent pair of earphones and they would have better sounds and give no fucks about sweat.

>beats
My sides

not even an argument dude, you are giving zero examples. they actually have a limited amount of good sounding wireless headphones with good battery life. i've yet to see anyone running in sennheisers, because they don't fucking make them

your computer wasn't designed to shitpost and yet you can still do it. Truly a marvel of technology.

Apple literally chooses things nobody needs to improve, because they cannot possibly innovate any more out of their existing products.

Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-Ear Wireless. They are apple-tier expensive though.

okay i'll bite, what are some wireless headphones that you have used that sound better, have better battery life than beats but cost less?

>all this vitriol to people who disagree with you

You're the basement dweller.

>the airpods arent designed for jogging, running, doing any of the activities where they would fall out of your ears

so the only time you actually need wireless headphones

cool

It looks like you're sticking cigarettes into your eardrums like a fucking retarded child.

Why would anyone use it on public?

Not him but but bought a audio 66 on ebay for 30 usd, battery last days and are water,sweat, dust resistant

>.00001 shekels have been added to your account

How blatant is this shill.

I can't believe Sup Forums gets shilled harder than Sup Forums

>beats

enjoy your filler metal to hide the cheap chink build

And people doesnt even rebuk properly to that stupid post.

What activities aside from those would require wireless earbuds?

>LOL

I fucking hate people who post shit on twitter and facespace

Thank you for correcting the record!

you managed to shill the new shitpods, the cheap beats and the bands for the watches nobody bought.
think harder, I bet there's some other product you are missing, we are all on the edge of our sits waiting for your next post

>beats

Stockholm syndrome

>ear defects

Absolutely kekful post

plantronics master race coming through

Next thing you say is that iPhones aren't designed for using.

anyone have the stick figure drawing of the keynote guy with the bar graph of 1 vs 2

And I should have a divice for every activity?
If I buy headphones or earpods I want to be able to use them for everything I do, not have to worry about
> these are for walikng
> these are for working out
> these are for sitting in bed

ITT: mad SHITDROID SHILLS that are butthurt because their chinese overlords don't think about their problems

"oh man I hate this aux port, I wish they removed it" - every android user ever

"LEMME FUK UP UR PHONE BY MAKING ENOUGH HOLES TO LOOK LIKE A SWISS CHEESE F.AM"

ahahahha you're trying too hard.

have you ever listened to bluetooth, fucking terrible compressed piece of shitstream going into your ears

android shits in ur ear m8

People gonna lose these things like crazy.
Also, theres two of them.

can uhura translate ebonics into jive

>tfw this faggot actually has the nerve to compare Sennheiser to Apple
But Sennheiser are a true sound related company that has grow their craft for DECADES. Apple and Beats are just a meme user

Puh I hope you already bought one, the sweat is surely running done your neck already by typing all those shitposts