Goodnight, Sweet Prince

Goodnight, Sweet Prince

It's not going to be the death of the 3.5 Jack.

Literally everything else uses it apart from the £800 normie core phone

yet

it DOESNT come with a 3.5 adapter, in the box?

Don't worry, there's still a bit longer until none of the android flagships have it as well.

Muh legacy hardware.

B8

wireless anything makes me sorta want to kms

So any good Bluetooth in ear headphones for under £50?

(you)
(you)

Do you remember the times MicroSD died? Me neither

No (you)

Apple aint no sweet prince. More like expensive parasite.

Or folders and file managers or being able to work with your fucking phone without fukcing itunes.

Show me one thing were apple actually changed something in technology?

they made smartphones rectangles with touchscreen
they started the trend of personal computers

Only if you're an apple fag

Just a little thing called USB

> microwave generator in ear headphones
Let me correct that for you

"We removed it to make the iPhone waterproof"

>Samsung, Sony et all manages to do it

WTF are you talking about?
Do you people get hard ons from spreading such lies?

Same.

Wireless is never an improvement desu

They successfully made marketing more important than the quality of the tech it advertises. That is all.

Nah, they removed it to make it 0.1mm thicker than 6.

You can own an iPhone and literally never touch iTunes if you're so inclined

wifi

destroyed firewire

destroyed cd trays

usb type c

look i know you're baiting and it's okay, but i will not go on, apple is a trend dictator, wether you like it or not.

LQbait.jpeg

Hate apple all you want (the headphone hate is deserved) but you can't deny that apple made the first modern smartphone. Touchscreens before the iphone were terrible. You needed a stylis to work with them, they lacked precision, and were slow. Smartphones were basically just blackberrys and similar devices aimed at working professionals.

Apple doesn't "invent" the devices they sell. They didn't invent the concept of a tablet, or a smartphone. But they made ones that raised the bar so high that everyone else was playing catchup for a while. I don't know what changed

And you can own a car and literally never touch the steering wheel, what's your point?

I'm looking forward to the day Apple introduces its "newest Innovation - the 3.5mm Jack"...
There will be riots of fanboys trying to get that phone

>DJ, professional audio, musician, gamers, hi-fi listeners
>using airpod ever

Apple actually tried to push their own proprietary and more expensive version, Firewire. Luckily they failed eventually.

And they most certainly didn't invent or develop USB.

None of that ws developed or even pioneered by Apple. Well firewire was, but that was more or less attempt to use something proprietary instad of USB - because you can't earn royalties from device makers with standard connectors like 3.5mm or USB and Apple hates that.

Also slot-loading drives are fucking terrible, they should get extra pitchfork in the ass in hell for that.

>not using external DAC
maximum kek