It's over, Apple won, Samsuck is fin

it's over, Apple won, Samsuck is fin

you fags sure got told

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/03/21/iphone-6-fire-flight-hawaii/
9to5mac.com/2014/02/22/this-is-what-an-iphone-5s-looks-like-when-its-battery-catches-fire-and-explodes/
9to5mac.com/2016/08/02/iphone-6-fire-cycling-fall-australia/
9to5mac.com/2014/02/03/14yo-schoolgirl-receives-2nd-degree-burns-when-iphone-5c-reportedly-catches-fire-in-her-pocket/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>samshit
Holy kek

Both companies bring out over-hyped,rushed phones every year. Go get a Oneplus bitch.

>samsuck

Normies are going to be turned off by no headphone jack.

Doesn't Apple use Samsung batteries tho

Just like they still won't buy Macs due to no optical drives amirite

This happened with iPhones before and its going to happen with phones in the future. Thats the price you pay when a good portion of your phone is basically explosive

>This happened with iPhones before

so, apple sold exploding iphones and had to issue a world wide recall on the entire product line after airports b& the devices on airplanes?

wow i just can't seem to recall hearing that in the news before.....

they are just butthurt over no headphone jack, even though they won't be buying one.

inb4 all other companies copy of apple like they normally do and remove headphone jacks from their phones next year

>tfw when exynos s7 edge
>tfw zero brand loyalty and don't care about any problem with other models
>tfw neck and neck with 6s in speed

>Apple phones have touch disease
>Apple doesn't even acknowledge the issue and ignores customers with broken devices

>Samsung phones have battery issues
>Immediately acknowledges it and issues recall
Guess who won.

There's an objectively better alternative to the optical drive. What's the objectively better alternative to the headphone jack?

The reason they did that was because nobody was using optical drives to begin with. And many laptops had been released without one prior to that.

Also changing a technology that worked fine with a technology that works like shit is always a bad idea.

> 160$
> 5 hour battery
> if it falls of my ear while walking (cos people still do that ) I expect it to break/get crushed/lost.

>What's the objectively better alternative to the headphone jack?
normalfags don't care about bluetooth compression, so bluetooth is the objectively better alternative to 3.5mm.

>X is better than Y because people who don't care about X and Y say so
Do you have any idea what "objectively" means, you retard? It means displaced from an observer. There is no objective metric on which Bluetooth is superior.

Do you understand what objective means? How is wireless objectively better than an already set, tried and true standard every manufacturer in every country agreed on. We cant agree on anything elese, but the fucking 3.5mm audio jack was one.

thanks for correcting the record...

>Do you have any idea what "objectively" means
>Do you understand what objective means?
of course. 3.5mm is objectively superior to bluetooth but only if you understand how bluetooth works and give a shit about audio quality.

normalfags don't understand and don't care. all they know is that 3.5mm makes their phone thick and bluetooth doesn't, so bluetooth is "objectively" superior to them. only the poorest normalfags will give a shit about removing 3.5mm because they can't afford bluetooth headphones.

Why do you people use images of steve jobs laughing at the current affair of things when he is already dead?

or just use teh adapter...

It didn't take this incident to show that Samsung phones are shitty. They take Android and shove their bloatware into it and then let carriers add whatever else they want. This leads to lag and lack of updates.

why do people use a meme from a box of an xbox from 10 years ago?

because you are a newfag, that's why

As much as I dislike apple, they're advancing technology. Once everyone copies them and makes better alternatives, you'll be happy apple did what they did

Jesus Christ. How much are they paying you?

>normalfags don't understand and don't care
And that right there is a subjective metric, not an objective one. So your only point for bluetooth is that people who don't give a shit about quality like it more? [citation needed]
In that case Acer makes the best computers because people who don't give a shit about computers like them more.

It's subjectively better to them. Moron.

Objective means there is a truth - regardless of perspective.

As in 2 * 2 is 4, whether you can or cant count, or your religion say it isn't. It is still OBJECTIVELY 4. Subjective to your perspective its potato.

I'm on android famalam

TouchJizz isn't android

>because people who don't give a shit about computers like them more.
that's wrong. normalfags like macs more.

here is how the normalfag views this:
bluetooth headphones don't have cords, allow me to charge my iphone 7 and listen to music at the same time, and sound just as good as my apple earbuds. they are so much better.

>As in 2 * 2 is 4, whether you can or cant count
only if you subjectively view 2 * 2 = 4 in a base 10 system.

Sup Forums always turns to complete shit whenever Apple releases something.
For some reason it seems to attract a ton of Sup Forums crossposters too, who feel the need to """discuss""" GPUs in 123 different threads.

>that's wrong. normalfags like macs more.
According to what? I definitely see more Acer and Asus around.
And my point was that even if the majority likes something more, that has nothing to do with how good that thing is. If most people liked blue more than other colors, would it be the best color? No, it's an ad populum.

Even if normalfags like this more (highly doubt it, they gain literally nothing), it's irrelevant.

>samshit fucks up and blows up

THAT DOESNT MATTER WHAT MATTERS IS APPLE REMOVE THE HEADPHONE JACK OMGOMG APLE SUK DONE

Lagdroid fanboys are so fucking stupid

>comparing the 3.5mm jack to CD drives

People had already stopped using CDs when apple removed CD drives from their products whereas the 3.5mm jack is still supported by 99% of existing audio equipment.

I get dibs

Mathematics is OBJECTIVE as true to the meaning of the word.

2 * 2 = 4 no matter if you believe otherwise. You can add a bunch of caveats to it. But the end result is the same.

You're argument 'regular' consumers think wireless is better is a subjective argument.

Either way, I think now you realize you are wrong and are arguing for fun. Enjoy your stupidity.

This person cannot grasp the difference between subject and objective. No point and trying to explain to this person over and over. He's probably a nigger anyway, or a feminist.

>And my point was that even if the majority likes something more, that has nothing to do with how good that thing is
stopped reading here. you're debating semantics because you think this is rebbit or you have autism or something. yes, i understand that bluetooth is OBjECTIVELY inferior to analog audio, but "objectively" better to normalfags because they don't give a shit about things like bluetooth compression. normalfags listen to 96kbps rips of youtube or radio music for fuck's sake.

There are dozens of GPU threads a day all year round. Sup Forums is a large part of Sup Forums unfortunately. Honestly it sounds like you're the tourist.

kill yourself lad. you're the same kind of human trash that comments "*You're" on youtube or plebbit.

They should have released an extended warranty program after having denied the issue for years amirite?

Samsung fucked up, admitted the mistake and made a full recall.
Apple fucked up (touched disease), ignored their customers.

>objectively better to normalfags

>objectively better
>to someone
I hope my kids never grow up to say shit like this. This isn't semantic, you're just wrong.

>Subjective to your perspective its potato
lel. nice.

refer to

>omg stop showing me I'm wrong!

Not an argument
t. different guy

9to5mac.com/2016/03/21/iphone-6-fire-flight-hawaii/

9to5mac.com/2014/02/22/this-is-what-an-iphone-5s-looks-like-when-its-battery-catches-fire-and-explodes/

9to5mac.com/2016/08/02/iphone-6-fire-cycling-fall-australia/

9to5mac.com/2014/02/03/14yo-schoolgirl-receives-2nd-degree-burns-when-iphone-5c-reportedly-catches-fire-in-her-pocket/

ok

my Verizon s7 had an android update last night and when I ran it the phone got so hot I couldn't even hold it for more than about 10 seconds before I had to set it down. the metal side on the right was fucking ridiculous

What kind of autists spend their time making pictures like this

I love the smug look on his face

i'm not arguing against your autistic debate that i used objectively wrong. i'm arguing that normalfags will view bluetooth audio as "objectively" better than 3,5mm audio.

how pathetic do you have to be to sit there and ignore literally everything someone else says so you can focus on incorrect usage of words?

Oh, damn. Error in my spelling, but not my argument. Glad we got it straightened out.

13 year old Sup Forums tards
Why do you think there are currently 15 phone threads and 20 GPU threads on Sup Forums?

While I think the removal of the 3.5mm Jack is the dumbest thing apple have done in a while why are people in this thread acting like Bluetooth isn't a universal standard across nearly every single mobile device and laptop released in the last five years?

>iphone can't do shit
>androids exploding

It's over, PCs won, smartphones are finished.

THEY CANNOT FUCKING VIEW IT AS OBJECTIVELY BETTER YOU FUCKING SCHMUCK.

OBJECTIVE IS TRUTH. They may view it as better, but not objectively. It's subjectively better to them. Objectively no matter what they think - the truth is wired is better.

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID?

>>THEY CANNOT FUCKING VIEW IT AS OBJECTIVELY
stopped reading here.

Because of reading comprehension level.

no, because you have autism and i'm not interested in debating the usage of words in quotations versus their figurative definitions.

because he's keking in heaven lad,that's why

>Idon't know what different means
>I totally disproved him by telling him to kill himself 1!1!1!1!!
>I started an argument on the internet because I can't even accept a trivial mistake but you are the autists guise

You seem to not get this. Let me try and explain this very, very slowly.
>i'm arguing that normalfags will view bluetooth audio as "objectively" better than 3,5mm audio.
This sentence is an oxymoron. It makes no sense. It's like saying last week you went on vacation to spaghetti meatballs. That's food, it's not a place, you can't 'go' there.
In that same fashion, someone can't view something as objectively good or bad. It's not possible. Something can BE OBJECTIVELY good or bad or it can be VIEWED AS SUBJECTIVELY good or bad.
The problem is, the sentences you use to admit your mistake themselves have that mistake. You say you misused the word, and then proceed to misuse it again.
>but then what would I say?
Normalfags subjectively view bluetooth as better, and then you give us a citation for your ridiculous claim.

Samshit fucked

>bbut bbut apple sux

Fags

>heaven
Should... should we tell him?

>Few events throughout the years equals to a global recall

>provides no counter-point

Homossexuals go to Hell dude.
t. Homossexual

>X sucks xDDD
Not an argument

oh yeah... I forgot... Thanks lads

>tfw phone companies brags about 5hr listening time per charge
I used to listen more than 9hrs on my old Xperia Ray and the battery wasn't even empty after that. Often on radio and such too which probably draws even more power.

The fact that they never did a recall just prove they're a shitty company that doesn't care about its customers. Thank you for shooting your own argument down.

roll for Sup Forums

/soc/, hopefully a guy at 285 Fulton St, New York will get it this sunday

Thats what you retards do constantly

What counter point you faggor, i said when samshit fucks up uts still about how apple sucks, there is this and every other thread about it as evidence, there is no need for counterpoint

didn't read.

When it comes to tech there can always be a a few baddies out of a bunch... when you get to the point of having to initiate a global recall it's because its more than a few. Stop lying to youreslf

>>Sup Forums
Stupid facist

>hell
Should... should we tell him?

Yeah because there is absolutely no changes made so new phones have stronger more power consuming hardware, some decade old shit tech is totally just like the ones today

Better luck next time, user.

>uts still about how apple sucks
That's not what I said. You said Samsung sucked because of a particular issue on which they did a recall. I said Apple has had issues as well, except they didn't do a recall, which is worse.

Yes, touch disease was "a few baddies". Sure thing.

>only a specific model is affected
>35 reported incidents
>35 is less than "few" in comparison to the total amount of existing note 7s
>a global recall of all models is still issued

Sup Forums

>Thats what you retards do constantly
>NO U XDDDD

Not an argument

I said that samshit made a mistake and you lagdroid fanboys says it doesnt even matter because apple had made mistakes too

Where did I say it didn't matter? You seem to have a very big issue with proper quoting, user.

Then why do you use it as an argument :]

Kys

Sup Forums

>~24 cases out of millions caused by a shitty battery manufacturer
>be ethical and initiate a recall
>somhoe a .01% chance this isn't a "few"
>implying anyone forced them to initiate the recall

Sup Forums gets more retarded by the day

NaA

Give the phone to Sup Forums as a peace offering from the middle east

In this and every other thread abput the samsung issue

>doesn't matter

Nobody is saying that. People ITT started comparing these two companies because some shill felt the need to claim apple is better than samsung because of the recall. It isn't that unusual that poeple point out how apple responded to similar things in the past after that.

>no u xDD
Not an argument

99% of the thread is about how samshits mistake doesnt matter because apple sucks

Well I didn't.
In any case I'm not crucifying Samsung because they had about 30 cases and initiated a recall. Shit happens, and they handled it fine. It's not that it doesn't matter, it does of course, but their behavior was fine on this matter.
Apple on the other hand just ignored their own problem.

What thread? Where are you seeing people say that?

Why are you people so keen on defending your hand grenade phones? The recall not about "ethics" its about not getting sued and because they know there's more of them out there.

nexus is the only acceptable smart phone

>I can't read or can't comprehend what I read

Who cares? They acknowledged the mistake and made a recall, I couldn't care less why as long as they do it.

Because they definitely need to run on 100% to play music, besides the biggest power consumer, the screen, is is usually turned off when playing music.
Pretty sure my new chink phone could play music over 5hrs too.

>few cases vs a widespread problem that causes the company to recall every fucking phone

kek, samshit fags are really desperate