Daily reminder that digital piracy is ILLEGAL

Daily reminder that digital piracy is ILLEGAL
and that you are STEALING from content creators.

How does it feel to know you are the scum of the Earth user?

i like it

>downloading

Hello grandpa, its 2016, everyone is streaming now adays.

Feels good faggot.

But these sequences of 1's and 0's do belong to me because they're on my computer. I made a copy of the sequences of binary code and kept the copies so it's not stealing.

>using a stolen image
Nice job pirating OP

lol don't care

/thread

>streaming isn't downloading

get the fuck out of here

Nope, legally get everything I own, sorry, I'm not a 12 year old edgy shitfuck like the rest of Sup Forums.

Pretty good man. Few things better in the world than making a jew cry about muh profits.

I stream my torrents AND download them at the same time bitch ass nigga. What you gonna do? WHAT you gonna do?!

This. Is it really hard for people to understand

Great, since I have now several books to read

Pretty fine

Yar har fiddleiy dey

Never thought I'd see that image on Sup Forums

Copyright longer than 7 years is the real theft.

BTW I've been too scared to torrent because we keep getting cease and desist letters from COX.

A while ago I used to use rapidshare with a downloader that pulled multiple links at once and auto combined, is there anything similar out there?

Stealing only pertains to the original copy, it's not stealing the Mona Lisa if I made a poster of the Mona Lisa. Since no one really has access to the source code or materials used to make most games, they can't be stolen as what you're downloading is a "fixed" copy - you can never pretend to be the creator or sole owner of said thing.

Ripping models, audio and other content from games is an actual form of piracy, since you're infringing on the rights of the artist who made said content, they only gave you the right to view it, not modify and distribute it as you please. The fact this is almost universally allowed, or at least turned a blind eye to, means that a healthy dose of double standards is at play here.

I steal everything. I download cp from one of an idiot who leaves his wifi open

Breedy gud If I do say so myself

You wouldn't download a car.

Doom got cracked.

i would if i could

Thanks for the heads up mate.

I only use FLOSS software, user.

Oh, I'm ok with that :3

content creators are subhuman homosexuals, and piracy is God's will.

Feel nothing at all, user.