ATTENTION

We are currently being raided by advanced Apple shillers.

The iPhone 7 objectively sucks and this is not open for discussion.
IGNORE ALL APPLE APOLOGISTS.
REPORT ALL APPLE APOLOGISTS.
HIDE ALL APPLE APOLOGISM POSTS.

Bump - Let this be seen!

This has been going on ever since that raid on a mac fanboy site several years ago. Mods won't remove the threads because they try to keep as much traffic here as they can for ad hits. It doesn't matter if it isn't related to technology.

actually this had been happening since at least 2005 - the release of os x leopard

I don't give a shit about Apple either way, but is this really what the board has come to? This is some 9gag-tier shitposting. It's honestly embarrassing.

Yes I know. Seeing crapple apologists is pretty embarassing.

>GUIS DON'T DISCUSS THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!!
This is the state of Sup Forums.

Remember the 100MB download limit!

The fat NEETs get so fucking mad every time a new Apple product comes out it's terrific

one moar thing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Holy shit, I can't. How can anyone defend this shit?

We are currently being raided by advanced shitposters.
IGNORE ALL BAIT.
REPORT ALL BAIT.
HIDE ALL BAIT.

>We are currently being raided by advanced Apple shillers.

Or maybe people just like to talk about a big event or a big product release, you fucking moron.

This is basically /vp/ everytime a new Pokemon trailer drops

>GUIS APLEL IS GUD BUY APLEL!!!

I'm not sure whether this should actually go in >>/gif/ , there's something oddly nsfw about it.

>implying I even use Apple
My phone is a Blackberry and my lappy is a Thinkpad. I'm just not a manchild who get's triggered on a technology board when someone mentions something I don't like.

Actually 80% of the Apple threads being spammed on Sup Forums seem to be shitting on the iPhone desu senpai.

It's like one of those ribbed dildos. My friend totally has one haha not me though

Those are real things, you know?

That has a function, the other doesn't.

Inb4 we 404 because mods are on the apple payroll.

An extra button, that's actually cool

It's not actually, because the device detects it as headphone being plugged in, and that means no sound unless you can force it to use the speaker while you have headphones plugged in.

If you're able to make your headphone-button function as a lock or flashlight like its advertising, I'm sure you could figure out how to disable auto-mute when it's plugged in

>archaic headphone connector

Not really. There are a number of devices that can make use the headphone jack for various things, because once it picks up headphones inserted the application can act as an audio app to send and receive on the headphone jack, but the underlying OS handles whether the output is to headphone or speaker.

we should spread the idea that quality of sound through wireless earphones degrades with distance or something
if you like the idea, we should make a thread about it

Just don't bother, it's hopeless.

WAIT... is it actually real I thought this was a parody