Post computer cases

Post computer cases.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8qi5RkFHsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more full towers

I had something like this when I was younger but in blue.

Apparently it can actually move too

getting a silver one shipped soon
hell yeah

/r/ing blue with flames and never obsolete case

>greennvidiamemecase.jpg

I still have one in dark gray, without a window, and noise dampened.

Planning to recycle old components in it,
an old AMD 4850e 2x 2.5 GHz with 4 GiB RAM. It's quite energy efficient for an old CPU. 20 W idle for the whole system.

Does it come with the dog?

i really want a full sized case as well. Those fucking mid tower cases are pain in the dick to work inside of.

TFW this is not what steam machine looks like

The fuck is this

Wow Sup Forums is surprisingly tasteful. I thought you were all gaymer nyrd xd LEDs spinnan fan muh shattered glass side panel all over my floor.

God damn, Lian Li squats down and takes a shit on the entire market in terms of craftsmanship and daring ideas.

I really like the full sized slip stream look but with a full glass side panel with white LEDs only. However I do like the completely closed look if it process sound damping

Gross, that desk is fucking tiny. I'm sure that being lian li their asking price is something ridiculous like $800 as well when a case for 1/10th the price will perform just as well. Do not want.

Any consumer cases that have hotswap HDDs and power supplies (or just double PSUs)?

yes

Hotswap PSUs? How would this work? Even with fully modular cables I don't think it would be easy to design something that would stand to be plugged/unplugged repeatedly.

Red pill me on open frame cases like thermaltake p5

i think he means the psu that you can slide out of the back of the case instead of having to wiggle it out from the inside.

I have this case and it's GOAT. Fits a fullsize PSU and graphics card, big fucking fan in the front and you can install two more in the back if you need more circulation. The cable routing works perfectly. It comes with two vented panels and one transparent panel, and you can choose which goes where. It's the perfect on-the-desk desktop case. All that and it's quite cheap at only about $50, less if you can find it on sale.

I understand the concept but I don't know how this would possibly work. The connectors for modular PSUs are, as far as I know, not standardized and also not made to withstand the amount of uses that you get from hard drives with only two connectors designed to be plugged and unplugged thousands of times.

Servers have redundant PSUs that if one of them fails, it can be replaced with no downtime.

Try twice that.

It's a pretty standard size for a desk. The proportions look weird there because it has some sort of hydraulic system that raises and lowers the desk, allowing it to be a standing desk.

I don't know about its cooling performance, probably not good. That I cannot defend.

Man I really like the look of that case, especially if the thermaltake badge wasnt there

Prettiest case ever made I think. I think they fucking nailed the design on that one.

Fucking make me you piece of shit

It's shit. Occupies way more horizontal space than a fucking full tower so you actually end up with less desk space.

GOAT case? I think so.

>Elegant design
>Good sound insulation
>Extremely good ventilation (from R4 and above)
>Very well sorted out (R4, but mainly R5 for dem SSD/HDD mounts)
>Good quality (compare it to a cooler master of similar price)
>Supports good cable management

I'm struggling to think one thing I can fault the Define R4 and R5 about. Sure the design is a blatant rip off of the P180, but then again what is there to rip off? Make a case of metal and give it an aluminium front plate?

I think there are nicer cases out there, some have glass side panels and shit, but as a package, price included, I think the Fractal Define R-series cases are the best you can have.

>case on top of desk
why

a challenger appears

it doesnt even swim

youtube.com/watch?v=a8qi5RkFHsQ

Why would you expect it to?

Nice case but the airflow leaves room for desire. The problem is with the separated PSU enclosure. It looks good but serves no good purpose, the case would've greatly benefited from a bottom fan.

There are two ways to run the S340, first is to have a dual slot liquid cooler mounted to the front. It blows hot air out from the front but then there's no air coming in. You have the top fan and the back fan, but no matter how you set them, they are providing airflow where it's not needed. So if both are intake fans, you are getting fresh air that's sucked to the CPU radiator, but the GPU is left out. If both are exhaust fans, there's still not enough cool air to feed the GPU. If one is exhaust and the other is intake, it'll just enter and exist without cooling anything relevant. I kept getting too high temps with my S340 with two R9 390Xs and I had to change the case. I loved the design of it but it's just not practical if you have hot hardware.

Cosmos II is my favourite

Its a big case,

The GOAT. All the other modern PC cases are either boring or tacky.

Looks awful. Like something from the early 00s.

Like you in your mothers womb.

you need to be 18+ to use this website.

Such a good and roomy case.

You are aware that your post would suggest you are underaged?

>not having a sleeper case

>tfw no qt pink colored case

why are all cases black and white...

It's mini ITX. It fits behind my monitor without any problem on a 36-inch wide desk, I guess if you had a 24 inch desk it would be a problem but a fullsize case wouldn't solve that.

If you want to call a 48 inch desk standard. It's barely large enough for two monitors, and they would be completely off-center. I rock a 72in desk and I'm still cramped for space at times.

because its a fucking boat

i actually own this, heavy af

Thats pretty cool actually

Fuck this case man I hate this little fucker its a pain in the ass to work in.

This would be pretty cool if the front face was flat I like the idea of having a huge glass side panel but most of the cases look retarded

Doesn't look nearly as good...

sickest hardcore case itt

No it's not, it's a computer case.

I was thinking about getting this case but its "inverse" (like how the used to put the PSU in the top) dunno if that would be a pain or not.

it looks like a fridge. And that ventilation hole kills the whole vibe.

I think that 72 inches is a big desk by today's consumer standards, but I am no desk expert

I use a 48 inch desk and have two 27" displays, a small pair of studio monitors, and an audio interface on it. Works fine using an SSK, great using a 60%.

I agree that they could have made the thing bigger, it already weighs 100+ pounds and resembles a mixing console.

doesn't mean it's bad of course, just some perspective

forgot pic

Whats the smallest ATX case that doesnt look like trash?

my case is coming up on 6 years old and is way too damn ricey, pic related.

Would love something relatively small that can still fit my 4+ HDDs and ATX mobo

I have a small case and I fucking hate the thing I'd rather have a full size or mid size anything else is going to be annoying as fuck

just get a define r4 or r5

small cases are literal cuck tier garbage

I know a 29 year old virgin who owns a bitfenix prodigy, fucking says it all

this

He said ATX cases.
The prodigy is matx/mitx, no?

Full tower is the dumbest thing for 99% of users. It's only remotely useful if you have SLI & over 10tb of storage you refuse to put in a seperate server. The average user only needs 1 pci-e ×16 slot, 2-4 sata ports, and 1 5.25" external bay for a disc reader.
As it is, most 'mid-tower' cases still go full retard and put 3-4 5.25" bays or none at all.

Honestly, at this point you can usually find a matx mobo comparable to your preferred atx board if you are a typical user. Might as well go with matx.
Just don't buy a matx case that is as big as an atx "mid"-tower.

I am really considering this one (or the one that has the smaller window). How is the quality of it? Really cant justify buying one right now because I just got a different one recently but still interested.

my nigga

i prefer this one. Got it back in 09

That's what I was thinking, but its got a 2500k in it and I cant seem to find a motherboard for it to move to a smaller case that will also fit 3-4 hdds

I have the non-glass version. Upgraded from the S340. Fucking love it. SO MUCH ROOM. If you want to save some cash, Phanteks has some cheaper cases with similar interiors, but less features obviously.

I have one of these coming to me in the mail. Anticipation.

I have a lot of disposable income and would like to find a case thats functionally but also shows off all my RGB's

I got one too, its tucked away in a nook, kinda behind my second monitor. Its pretty nice, just sits there humming away quietly

the window kills it

Holy shit chekt

Overpriced.

I was actually thinking about getting the solid black version of this with red accents.

Checked those satan trips

could get the 400c/q instead if you dont want stuff upside down

How is this?
Im gonna see if i can get one without a window

Finished it yesterday