Oh snap

Really makes you think...

wtf i love apple now...

how topical and witty

This is about as funny as cancer. Someone should tell her to keep at the day job.

>her

>mfw when android phones start axing 3.5mm jacks in favor of USB type c
Of course I won't have to pay Apple $10 for a shit made adapter, I'll be paying some Chinese company $2 for a shit made adapter.

I don't understand this shit. Why are Apple users upset about this? They're all tech illiterates. Is it just other people laughing at Apple and all the retards rallying to defend it?

Applefags are stupid but surely even they can see this is a step in the wrong direction. The adapter requirement isn't worth the tiny reduction in size and is just another part that will quickly fail like every other cable or wire device Apple has ever made.

jfc
Took me a few seconds to recognize Christie as the floppy

>let's shoe horn politics into everything

>not "Tim Crook"

You had one job

Pretty sure that's Jeb.

No, it's from the one event where Trump poured out the water bottle to mock Rubio.

>thinking that buying a third home for $600K puts you in the 1% of the wealthiest people in the country

You don't even have to be a billionaire to do that. Not even close.

>Pretty sure that's Jeb.
I'm nearly certain that's Christie - he once stood by his side after he endorsed him and as trump gave a speech, and, if I'm not mistaken, it's a joke because that floppy is wide.

Apple cucks can't even compete

>implying that trump and co would want the headphone jack
>implying that shillary supporters love the new design
there's a reason I'm libertarian
fuck off

1% isn't billionaires m8
anyone that makes 400k a year or more is in the 1% as far as income goes

Yeah you're right, it's only about 6 times as much as most people make in a year. He's totally with you goy—
I mean guys.

That was Bernie's consolation prize for not choosing to let the DNC assassinate his wife, and instead taking the knee and endorsing Hilldawg.