THE FUTURE OF TECHNOLOGY IS IN AFRICA

What did Zuckerberg mean by this?

It means that once the Jews have exterminated the white race they will become masters and niggers will become slaves.

(((( four pairs of stolen sneakers ))))

>All of the worlds energy can be harvested from the sahara desert in a clean manner
>Coltan a major ingredient for mobile phones / electronics is mined from Africa
>African countries had more mobile phones than computers

meme speech for getting U.N. meme funding

the cheapest possible labor :^)

Nigger slaves to work the mines in Niggeristan to make fancy technology.

I don't know, OP. I know China is there to strip mine it, but I don't see where the money in the people is.

The mobile market is massive and sahara could make a really effective solar panel field.

I know many people that almost never use computers. They exclusively use phones for browsing (and by that I mean social networks, as they're almost the only kind of website people browse, 99% of the time Facebook).

The lack of interest in "desktop" technology here is sad. I am unable to build my own computer, since there are only pre-builts (HP and acer dominate the market in third world) and, even if I find someone selling parts, there's no choice at all.

The tech seen in africa is growing. The other day Muhumbube invented an electric eel. Its literally an eel that has the ability to produce electricity without ben franklins gay ass kite in a jar. Enough eels in a jar can power 1 mud hut and provide adequate entertainment for kids. Jujuba Spearberg (another inventor) created blackfacebook.

>eel that has the ability to produce electricity

No one is stupid enough to believe this. Work on your trolling

And you just replied instead of ignoring him without even saging. Good job!

Youre right. No one would ever believe in magic eels.

The best reason for this belief I've heard so far goes something like this:

In countries that have already expanded and created infrastructure, it is very hard and expensive to replace it with newer infrastructure. You tend to lag behind a little with new technology as emerging economies build infrastructures with newer technology without having to worry about an existing infrastructure. China has done it for years and has shown building 21st century infrastructure can be faster and at larger scale.

Africa will be emerging as a player in the world economy in a prime time to start building up infrastructure.

Say hello to the new face of slavery

While you losers are posting on Sup Forums, Africans are busy taking over the world

Even poos are starting to get too expensive. Africa is the next logical step.

What the fuck do you think?

The continent is poor but with funding it can be turned into a mass consumer market. 1 billion new iphone buyers, googlers and facebook users.

Every business thrives off higher populations, and businesses and their owners are who has the money to lead politics so of course all these people want larger pools of potential consumers so their kids can sustain and grow their wealth... did I just make myself hate capitalism???

>realistically if he can turn africa into a tech mecha for highly skilled westerners that want to live like kings in the third world, it might actually help filter money into those shit regions and stop those same Africans from migrating into Europe.

What's up with the racism on this website?

He's figured out what the chinks already did: Its okay to gear up the colonialism machine again.

I brought a half million to one of the worst shitholes on earth, lived like a king, got bored, and now shitpost all day.

Facebook can't grow anymore in the developed world so they want to expand to Africa

He means that China is slowly buying up the continent and China is going to be the future of technology once the West finishes killing off its tech industry via affirmative action.

gb2reddit you nigger

he means money is moving to africa, and he will follow the money

Why is he always jogging in promotional pictures?

Sub-Saharan African economies are growing like weeds on meth. The number of people that can afford internet there is literally growing daily.

That and the fact that the precious metals they're standing on are useless to them, so the first world constantly sucks them dry.

America it's not a country.. it's a continent...
Africa it's not a country... it's a continent

He became a fucking meme... it's like a politician who make stupid things in front of the camera just for show...

Used to be ironic, now it's Sup Forums faggotry. Take it with a grain of salt.

Can't wait for people in Sub-Sahara Africa to become shit-posting neets too!

but his wife is pf changs

hes ze new rothschilds

why didn't he marry an african woman then?

>What did Zuckerberg mean by this?
The only way he can keep pretenging Facebook is a viable business is by never ending expansion.

The other parts of the world have too much competition so it's cheaper to go for the african users by MAKING them use facebook via the "free essentials" scheme

That he got caught guiding taxes in Britain.

Why is Sup Forums on Sup Forums?

Future e-waste landfills maybe

>Future
it's well known that some african countries already are e-waste landfills

Zucks is basically projecting that when Facebook hits MySpace status, Africans will be the only ones left using his shit site.

consecutive repeating digits confirms the truth of your statement
the zuck is a cuck

What it means is he is literally running entire Telecoms in Africa.

While everybody was busy not paying attention, ZuckerSchmuck launched "Internet.org" which essentially gives away free tier wifi access in third world countries so long as they use Facebook branded shit like WhatsApp.

Well guess what happened, nobody in Africa can afford the insane prices the local telecoms charge for wireless so now everybody uses WhatsApp as their home phone.

Even more sinister, ZuckerJew set up a tiered internet system across the entire third world where you need to pay for extra 'tiers' in order to get pictures on Facebook and other sites, so these Telecoms in Africa who ZuckJew PAYS to hand out free wireless (in order to build monopoly) now are selling 'Facebook Subscription" where for X dollars you get photos and access to all Facebook features.

tl;dr he is netsplitting Africa into a Facebook network monopoly, and successfully shredded net neutrality in that entire region making billions in the process.

Nobody ever reports on this of course, because no media gives a fuck about Africa I only learned it through a developer forum where numerous African devs complained about this.

>claims nogs in Africa are the future
>posts a pic of L'Oréal lab
>L'Oréal
>french owned company
>manufactures make-up
>world domination
>lel

what happens when all the population has access to the internet and computers? how will huge businesses like Facebook continue to grow?

i'm thinking they will start encouraging having more kids or that they will start (indirectly) wars with nations that ban their services like China

B-but thats shopped

Continent will go 1 billion+

Just a numbers thing. Will keep his shitty company open to be privacy invading for the forseeable future.

Further, Zuckerburg now is the sole data miner of all of Africa. Just him. He has access to all phone calls which are almost entirely done on WhatsApp or FB messenger/other FB software, and detailed access through FB which every African uses because it's free.

Eventually these shitholes will get their act together and a middle class is destined to grow, meaning Zuckerberg will probably be the world's first trillionaire as he will be the only man on earth running a telecom/SaaS for an entire continent exclusively.

Ile Blackney invented the nigger gin. With it, a field of niggers can pick a cotton field clean powered with just one watermelon.

lol, till some nutjob dictator takes over the region and boots out all westerns.

Can him and facebook move there and never come back? That would be great Mark.

Niggers will be making our shit when the chinks move on to a service-based economy.

It's even called Free Basics.
Most money transfers and payments are done through mobile there, too. So he has location and banking data.

>Eventually these shitholes will get their act together and a middle class is destined to grow
lol

Solar panels would suck in the saharah.
A single sandstorm could cause a shit ton of damage, it's not close enough to anything important to power anything, using sand as a foundation is shit, etc...

It's a big-big untapped market, not consumed by any botnet yet.

>not consumed by any botnet yet.
That's wrong. Free Basics is the botnet there.

fpbp

Africa is has cheapest workforce in the world, it's easy to abuse it.

the entirety of the world except africa already has been established.

africa is a literal festing shithole.
years are passing, it will soon be viable to modernize africa.

as that day nears over the next few decades, the population of africa will be a new target audience for corporations and marketers. i'm not even trolling

who would you try to sell something to, someone who can see right through your bullshit, or someone to whom this is "new" and wants to keep up with the rat race

Their internet drones are probably well-suited to expanding their African market, kinda like how they skipped phone line and cable internet and went straight to cellular.

Can you really call it a workforce if they don't actually work?

If we have a continent-ruling trillionaire, will we have finally gone full cyberpunk?

He means that because African government is so corrupt, he can operate his various businesses there and not have to pay taxes

Who do you think makes the iphones?

>All of the worlds energy can be harvested from the sahara desert in a clean manner

All the worlds energy can be harvested in Arizona

He has jungle fever.

I just see 4 nigger chasing a fat wallet

>Heel striking
Of course he'd have poor running form

None of them is even sweating. It's obviously just for show.

> sahara could make a really effective solar panel field.

Lolno.