I'm sure functioning autism plays a part...

I'm sure functioning autism plays a part, but I'm genuinely interested in how & when people on Sup Forums started learning and participating in the dark underbelly of places and practices that most avoid / don't know of.

Also, I legally have to tell you if I'm a cop, so if you're weary just ask.

I'm genuinely interested in how & when cops started learning and participating in the killing of unarmed blacks and other practices that most non-racists frown on.

I'm not legally obligated to answer, but if you were to ask me if I were a cop, well that's another case entirely.

Too much time spent in front of the computer instead of chasing after girls

>unarmed assault niggers
You gotta stay aware.

If only girls weren't so icky and disgusting

>unarmed
A shit deflection that needs to fucking die.

this

Look at how cool this guy is. Don't you wanna be that cool?

>Also, I legally have to tell you if I'm a cop, so if you're weary just ask.
>Being autistic enough to believe people actually believe this shit

Sup Forums isn't really a "dark underbelly of places and practices that most avoid"
Sup Forums stopped being a "seekrit club" somewhere around the habbo raids.
Then again, most of my friends are huge fucking nerds and even so, I have several completely well adjusted "normie" friends that use Sup Forums (mainly Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums) It's also amazing the radical differences boards have on this site (i.e. people on /r9k/ or /d/ are usually contained to that board and are waaaaaaaay weirder than anyone on Sup Forums, and honestly way more likely to partake in legally questionable/straight up illegal activity. It's akin to the difference between r/photosofcutecats and r/coontown on reddit. Both are hosted on the same website, but there's almost no userbase overlap guaranteed.)
Now if you ask about things like tor, deep web shit, etc. I will have no clue where to start because I don't use those things (however I'm completely aware of how they work.)
The "deepest" I've ever gone is maybe some shady torrent sites, and all I ever really torrent are chinese cartoons or really obscure shit that you can't even buy anymore. last time I checked they don't prosecute Blu-Ray rips of Watamote or Bleach.

Anyway, how did you become a cop, OP? I kind of wanted to be one when I was a kid but then I realized that it's way too dangerous for my liking and there will always be people that hate you no matter what you do or what kind of person you are just because you're a cop. Instead I'm a college student who has no idea where he's going in life :^)

Why did that guy steal a save icon, it's illegal but also lame?

shit b8

>most people here are neet programmers, freelancer developers, technology enthusiasts, middle aged guys working on the IT field or are in the middle of a superior IT degree
>dark underbelly of places and practices that most avoid

It was for the keks, family
The cop part was for the keks, I thought it worked well with the question. I'm in college too, using Sup Forums to distract me from the fact that I am unsure of what I want to do with my life as well. So it's all good, but not really. I was just curious about this stuff and as awful as Sup Forumsentoo fags are, they're very knowledgeable, and in turn interesting.

I was referring mostly to hacking and deepweb stuff. A lot of people here seem to be knowledgeable on the topics, so I wanted to pick their brains.
Classic Ant'knee Fanta meme right there

>deepweb stuff
If they're on Sup Forums and into 'deep web' stuff, then they're probably a pedo and you should not dig further.

The "deep web" is hardly at all deep. People act like it's this mystic fucking thing you can only participate in while wearing a full body cloak and be knowledgeable of a secret handshake.

It's fucking not.

>girls

What a waste of time

I find people either believe blacks dindu nuffin XOR they lived with blacks.

Truth. When you live around blacks you see what degenerates they are. All these killings were justified 99% of the time. Blacks are dumb enough to literally reach for their gun when a cop has a gun pointed at them.

big wink and a topkek

yes is right, no shake of hands or bitcoins here. Just street sign selector and shitposter.

If you want to access the 'actual' content of deep web, you need to know your shit. you think all the good shit is going to be on some public site left open for every journalist and their mom to visit?

>"wow i downloaded tor browser"
>"im 'in' in now!.."

I live in Milwaukee and we have the niggest niggers around.

>"wow i downloaded tor browser"
>"im 'in' in now!.."
That's how most people see it though. There's people on Youtube shitting their pants while on the front page of the "hidden" wiki.

The deep web is basically ebay, amazon etc. If you're not retarded and actually look right in front of you it's in plain sight.

>unarmed
>nigger

pick one. literally not one black person in america leaves the house without a gun.

>If you want to access the 'actual' content of deep web, you need to know your shit
Yea it takes a lot of knowledge to sign up for facebook or gmail.

I lived with blacks and am not a racist piece of shit.

AMA.

He is asking about the coordinated shitposting IRC groups and etc, stop being so fucking autistic

Lynch yourself nigger

>normie
>thinking /r9k/ aren't a bunch of normalfags that cling to NEET culture as a way of identification and a place to blog
>reddit knowledge
>:^)

Lurk more newfag.