FAA just BANNED Samshit Note 7 from ALL PLANES

HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>U.S. air-safety regulators have taken the unusual step of singling out Samsung Electronics Co.’s Galaxy Note 7 smartphone as a potential airborne fire hazard, urging passengers to avoid using the devices entirely on board airliners, dealing another blow to the technology giant’s smartphone recovery efforts.
wsj.com/articles/faa-urges-passengers-to-not-use-samsung-galaxy-note-7-on-planes-1473381966

SAMSUNG IS FINISHED! Gonna go bankrupt! Samsung fans on a suicide watch!

Other urls found in this thread:

faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=20794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you know what the term ban means? Also the odds are still low and this is just craziness. People bring no name brand battery banks onto plans and no one blinks.

Not even a samshit user, i like nexus phones. I just call bullshit when I see it

stay mad, faggot

Apple lobbying is pretty strong.

I'd still rather buy from a company that makes stupid mistakes than from one that literally thinks I am retarded.

>Apple lobbying is pretty strong.
ahahah... they don't have to. Samsung has recalled them and number of fire incidents is so huge that FAA has to do something.

shut the fuck up. you're too poor to buy from either of them.

and you're extra fucking retarded to buy from samsung since their phone is no better than a myriad of

This isn't true for U.S. Airports. I work at an international airport, you have to put spare lithium batteries into checked luggage.

Issue is that these batteries are fire hazards. They;re all faulty.

DELETE THIS RUMOUR FAGGOT ITS NOT TRUE

kek'd

faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=20794

WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMAN NAO, YOU BUTTHURT SAMSHILL!

Aren't they recalled anyways, who would still have one in their possession?

>you have to put spare lithium batteries into checked luggage.
What? I traveled in and out of the U.S last month and as I recall the faa rules said that batteries can only go in the CARRY-ON luggage, because they can be dangerous in the checked luggage, I traveled with a power bank on my carry on and nobody said anything

Just flew from America to China and back and I brought 3 different power banks onto the plane.

This is true.
Lithium is carry on only

This is so pathetic seriously

SAMSUNG BLOWS UP but manchildren are like YEAH OKAY DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE APPLE HAS MISTAKES TOO

why are you samshit fans this fucking retarded? Its going on in every single thread about the note bomb

>Samshit fan

I'm a nexus fan, are you saying Apple has never had stuff blow up?

>who would still have one in their possession?
Only about 10% of recalled products are acutally returned.

Lithium cucks can't compete with lead acid.

lol just look at this fag

>thread about samshit blowing up

BUT APPLE HAD STUFF BLOWING UP TOO

So you admit they have? And generally Apple is much less consumer friendly about it for the record

>samsung blows up

DOESNT MATTER BC APPLE SUX LOL

yeah selling a phone for a bunch of money and cheaping out the battery on it so much that it blows up is user friendly, samshit is just as bad as apple if not worse

this

>samsung is finished
>a corperations that runs a country finished

kys fag

>apple recently BTFOs themselves
>mad applefags take a one in a few million fault and try to make headlines with it

>apple removes audiojack
>samshit blows up

samshills act like apple did something sooo bad and samshit bombs are not even a problem

>buy
>phone contract

Why do people even buy samsung? Theyre inferior in every field

It's easy. Just don't buy a Note 7.

Looks like Apple wins again. Now get back to buying our products you filthy poor people.

>...strongly advises passengers not to turn on or charge these devices on board aircraft and not to stow them in any checked baggage

>...urges Passengers to Not Use Samsung Galaxy Note 7 on Planes

I don't see the word banned in either of the articles linked in this thread, except for this:

>In recent years, the FAA, numerous foreign air-safety regulators and airlines around the globe have started cracking down on spare batteries or battery-powered mobile devices placed in any bags that end up being loaded into aircraft bellies. Most airlines have a specific ban on putting such devices or batteries inside checked baggage.

Try harder, iToddlers.