TRIGGERED

Looks like he has two bic pens sticking out of his head

How did Apple manage to make wireless earbuds worse than everything else on the market this late?
The $20 bluetooth earbuds I got off Aliexpress look less silly than those.

Nu-male

good goy

I'd rather get mine from Cybus thanks.

Autism in one picture. Impressive.

You can see the earphones in his glasses.
That's how terrible they are.
Any sensible company would have designed them to fit around the ears allowing them to be secure when active and lower profile.

wtf is happening here?

You have just learned about lenses.

Now he just needs stretched ear lobes.

They Apoole heardphone POOr design. Buy samsung! we good phone maker not do this think Samsung!!1

It is called a "lens". Quite advanced technology. I don't expect Sup Forums to understand.

>anybody want to mug me???

This is garbage compared to this
How did apple fuck up so badly. Its like the charging port under mouse / battery case. I think the pencil isnt too bad because that is meant to be for quick charging but still sort of shitty.

I think every Apple designer is stuck in a groupthink echo chamber.

>robust
its a piece of aluminum, there's nothing robust about it

Do you even Aluminium?

The more I look at them, the more I wonder if the phallic shape was really necessary.

You know, I thought that the fact the case had it's own battery that would charge the earphones was a good idea, but I guess they stole that.

If you can't innovate, imitate.

You know airplanes are typically made out of aluminum right?

if only they had some sort of tether between them if they fell out.
Even better they could connect to the device you're listening to.

I realise wireless is the future but we aren't there yet. And without the wire I certainly wouldn't be using shitty little buds like that.

enjoy brain cancer

His only experience with aluminium is probably drink cans because he is too poor to afford anything else.

He looks like a Jew.

The design on those is terrible.

Wireless are only worth a shit when you don't want people to look at them. These look like pendants, like you're some sort of faggot degenerate pussy. Homosexuality should be banned.

POO

>How to identify the cuckold numale: 2017 edition

its not like they make engine blocks out of it or anything thing right?