Why do so many normalfags use Iphones? At this point, IOS is not easier than Android, plus

Why do so many normalfags use Iphones? At this point, IOS is not easier than Android, plus
>cheaper
>back button
>customization
>default apps are deletable
>rooting actually does shit
>screen doesn't crack when you sneeze on it
>THEY ALL USE MINI-USB AND AUDIO JACKS
There is literally not a single reason to be using an Iphone today.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/faa-urges-passengers-to-not-use-samsung-galaxy-note-7-on-planes-1473381966
twrp.me/faq/securetwrp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blue bubbles

wsj.com/articles/faa-urges-passengers-to-not-use-samsung-galaxy-note-7-on-planes-1473381966

No explosions.

>back button
do androidfags really think that you can't go back on an iphone? are they really that retarded?

>At this point, IOS is not easier than Android
[citation needed]

I use an iphone for the simple thing that it's actually secure and not a fuckign botnet.

Look I love android. So glad I made the change. I recommend it to my friends. However I still tell my parents to go for iPhone because it is way more intuitive for people with little tech experience.

If iphone is not a botnet,would that mean that Santa exists ?

>>cheaper
its not for poor people
>>back button
Swipe to return is much better
>>customization
but it looks good
>>default apps are deletable
iOS has this as well
>>rooting actually does shit
useless gimmicks
Nobody wants to waste time with this garbage
>>screen doesn't crack when you sneeze on it
what
>>THEY ALL USE MINI-USB AND AUDIO JACKS
dated port

Next time you try to make a thread to shit on iPhones use real arguments, no this shit.

Also, enjoy your lag.

Of course you can, but where that button is and how you go back can vary from app to app. On Android, it's the same button every time. Not to mention that you can use it to do animation cancelling in certain apps (Ingress most notably for me).

Encryption.

Fuck off.

>useless gimmicks
>Nobody wants to waste time with this garbage
i do

iPhones are faster than Android.
Nearly every app or game is made for iOS first, then ported to Lagdroid later.
The back button also doesn't always go back, some apps change what it does.

The lack of physical face buttons on many android phones also drives me up the wall. I'm currently using a G3 and it's annoying as fuck since a ton of apps remove the strip on the bottom.

>cheaper
yeah, you get what you pay for. android is crap. the chucklefuck who thought running a JIT VM on a mobile battery powered device should be ashamed of such a stupid idea

I use it as my second phone. Bitches love the iPhones...

Then stick with pajeetdroid but dont force your shitty opinions on other people faggot.

not an argument.

root your phone. get encryption with no backdoors accessible by israeli NSA contractors.

also encryption is not why normalfags use iphones.

ahahaha is this srs?

have android phones even figure out FRP yet?

Sup normalfag

I'm sorry your android has hardware encryption does it? No it fucking doesn't.

Anyone on the street can break into an android with physical access and wipe the phone or access any of your information. Iphone is literally uncrackable outside a $1 million plus 0 day even to the NSA.

>>Anyone on the street can break into an android
possibly if they reflash the phone to stock, but if the device is encrypted then no one is getting your personal info.

jamal won't be able to reflash the phone. google lockout is just as effective for petty nigger thieves as icloud lockout is.

again, encryption isn't why normalfags buy iphones.

I'm leaning towards getting a Note 7 once that becomes available to order again.

Is this a bad idea?

Security.
The fact, that iOS exploits are much more valuable than android exploits, even though android has the bigger marketshare, tells a lot.

You can always swipe to the left from the edge of the screen

Encryption is a must on my phone and why I purchase an iphone, you asked reasons. One that apple is superior to any android product.

Google lockout is effective?

See

Any nigger in the hood with an iq above 70 could bypass that shit with just plugging the phone in and running any number of applications to bypass the lock.

>Encryption is a must on my phone and why I purchase an iphone
you aren't a normalfag then.
>Any nigger in the hood with an iq above 70 could bypass that shit with just plugging the phone in and running any number of applications to bypass the lock.
you can't "bypass" the lock, fucktard. you can MAYBE reflash (and wipe) the phone to stock if such a tool exists and you are aware of the fact that fastboot exists.

putting a custom recovery on the phone allows you to prevent the device from ever being unlocked unless the entire phone is reflashed. jamal can't just boot into recovery and factory reset because there is a lock on the recovery.

>I'm leaning towards getting a bomb once that becomes available to order again.

Thanks for this advice, I will gladly buy a bloatware7 edge... Shame they are so fragile they break before they hit the floor.

Honest answer:

iOS, for all the shit it gets, is a very stable, very intuitive OS with regular updates.

Most applefags don't even realize the amount of work Apple puts in to their OS and just think it has superior hardware... or just don't care at all b/c apple. They also have in-store support at Apple Stores which is a great safety net for a lot of people who are really bad with tech. It reminds me of the old Gateway computer stores - their computers were decent but people loved that they had their own dedicated store for support.

Android is for power users, iPhones are for normalfags or people that just want an easy, reliable phone with no frills. I have an iPhone 6 and I'm honestly pretty happy with it. Good camera + battery life + PleX + OneNote and I've got everything I need.

TL;DR: Apple = good OS + Apple Store. Android = customization and power user friendly.

>self destructs

When they come across an interface they don't know, yes, they get lost.

>android is a sole device
appletards, everyone

>not a botnet
>he actually believes that

>its not for poor people
>being on a contract

Social status.

>iPhone4
>not updatable to iOS8
>crashes constantly
>macfag dad doesn't believe it's likely programmed obsolence

I told him once, I told him twice. Just get me a fucking Android. I don't care if it lags as long as I can use the music player and text/make calls while I can expand the memory with a microSD card. Not this shitty 8gb model that has iOS stealing 1.9GB of space like a nigger

>THEY ALL USE MINI-USB
I fucking wish m8.
Micro is retarded and breaks too easily.

>inb5 ur an ape nigger lol i take special care of my cables and treat them like special flowery virgin vaginas

>its not for poor people
I thought you ifags were all high and mighty about paying top dollar for your products, no?
It almost sounds to me like you think of iphones as a cheap phone.
Really actually fucking makes you think about what's going on in the minds of you nigger shills.

I know how prone to breaking they are, but I never manage nor want to try it, so...

How did you do it?

Regular wear and tear. Literally just plugging my phone in twice a day.

> a lock in the recovery...

twrp.me/faq/securetwrp.html

> yeah no...

>twrp is the only recovery

Yes very mature user. I'm not sure what's going on in murica but you get unlimited sms in europe for around 20. Paying a boatload of cash for some shitty communication that only works with other IPhone users is just plain retarded. But hurr girls want blue bubbels! No, ... actually girls here are not that shallow that they give a damn. If your only way to get pussy is to throw around your money you might as well hire a prostitute.

Second hand iphone 5S owner here.

-OS supported longer than 2 years (on most android devices, cyanogenmod not included)

-excellent battery time

-phone encryption and general security better in order compared to android devices (yes I know of the fappening, Apple fucks up too)

-android is a shitshow with gazillion different implementations on the market, Google cannot force updates, manufacturers don't give a fuck, just want to push lots and lots of phones that will be trashed after a couple years, fucking waste

>implying samsung is good

> other recoveries have this problem fixed

iOS has Breadcrumbs tho isn't that like a far away on-screen back button

>Other recoveries don't have locks

Because every Android phone that doesn't run stock fucking sucks. Over the years I went from iPhone 4 to HTC One M7, to S6 and finally to 6p.

I hated every phone except for the iPhone and the Nexus, and I still prefer IOS over Android as the apps are much better built than on Android (although Google's apps are much better than Apple's), and the lack of one design direction on Android (which was supposed to be material design) looks really sloppy and cheap, like an unriced Linux distro.

The firmware on non-Nexus comes with a severe amount of bloatware and useless gimmicks which normalfags do not want. IOS has no bloatware, it once came with a U2 album..that is it.

If you want more normalfags to use Android, Google need to push their advertisements for the Nexus as it's not well known outside of NA and they need to do a better job of getting devs to use material design

>way more intuitive
I think this used to be the case, but the last few times I've used an iPhone I had no idea how to do anything. Half of the menus have been replaced by generic icons that provide no information at all, and the settings app is designed terribly.

I think the only reasons iPhones are still seen as being beginner friendly is not because they're easy to use, but because there just isn't that much you can do with one. They're so locked down that it's just a matter of time until people figure out everything they can possibly do with one.

But it's true. I often hear "try facetiming" and "he still uses green bubbles"

> a recovery with a lock fixes this problem

>> can't just flash new recovery

>customization

i keep hearing this. how many of you guys actually customize your device? what kind of customization are you doing? are you actually coding changes?

>Every phone is a samshit phone and has Odin

>looks better
>feels better
>all their friends have one
>they're used to it
>blue bubbles
>think android is laggy and crashes
>can't be bothered to do research before buying a phone anyway

Why do you care what the plebs do OP?

> only knows how to flash using baby's first Odin

>Nobody wants to waste time with this garbage
Nigger, what? Rooting is the sole reason I buy Android. When I can customize the everloving shit out of my phone and make it last longer and faster, why the fuck wouldn't I take 5 minutes to root it? Goddamn you Apple-tards don't understand what being the root user means, do you?

Quite sad, honestly. Odin is like the tard's method

That's something normals don't do! Only people on tech boards and "enthusiasts" do that

I have 4 girls that live on my floor that crack their screens monthly and give them to me for free since daddy just buy a them new ones. I fix the screens and resell them. Pretty comfy for extra income as a student.

>implying every phone has a flash tool
>implying every phone will adb
>implying

Perhaps if normies learned to do it, Apple wouldn't be able to sell shit that's painted gold. When you can make the gold yourself, and for much cheaper, why is Apple even successful? Anyway, back to my point on rooting. I'll be honest, I love Android devices, but I'll be damned if I ever keep it stock.

Damn. I need to find me some rich Apple tards

All I did to mine was change the launcher. I like rest of the phone as is

>iPhone 5S
>Excellent battery time
Yeah, not sure we have the same phone then.

That's fair

i used to spend hours ricing my phone but now all i use root for is installing CM and apps that need root like viper4android.

Spotted the gnfos autist.

>There is literally not a single reason to be using an Iphone today.
A lot of dumb consumers care about style over substance. I blame North America having no true aristocracy (not a bad thing) so shiny toys became the way people displayed their wealth and affluence.

>Not a fucking botnet.

user here who's used iOS for years and is interested in Android. What are the cool things you can do on Android? How do you download flash roms?

>customization
>default apps are deletable
>rooting actually does shit

see thats your problem

normal people don't want that

they want a phone that works that doesn't have a disgusting unintuitive interface by default that they aren't smart enough to change.

holy shit a FIVE YEAR OLD PHONE is obsolete?

honest to god go try to use ANY android phone thats over 3 years old on the current version of android and see how it works out

Funny you mention that, Android phones get FASTER with updates. Though you often have to resort to unofficial ones. My g2 is conveniently 3 years old and it's faster than ever on the latest crDroid.

It varies by phone user. And it's like you don't own a iPhone 5.

I have the 5 and the battery last 3 hours at most. I'm looking at android because I don't wanna be locked for another 4 years.

>cant believe i'm responding to this bait
you know that samsung isn't the only company that makes not iphones right?

I do
I changed every animations
Made all alerts and dialogs blur
Made new lock
I don't like the camera app, removed it and replaced it
I also replaced the phone app and the messaging app
I changed the default player because it was low
The slider sucks.. changed it to cooler one!

Now tell me. Why there is no file manager nor desktop in your ios? Basically all ios phones look the same..

Picture related: my Galaxy S3

I just fixed up my brother's galaxy s2 screen, ordered new battery from chinkland and gave it to my wife.
It works flawlessly. Although I forgot to put in front camera and proximity sensors :) and then for a month could not understand why doesn't it work, lol ;) fixed it yesterday.
Wiki says it was made in 2011

With bigger android phones the back button is in a terrible location

thanks you for the response. you picked the right device for your needs.

no one else responded, which is telling.

Just for the fact that you can block every ad with AdAway is already reason enough for root.

This thing is just fucking amazing.

>unintuitive interface

I find it funny how you guys have to go out of your way to literally make up reasons for post-purchase rationalization purposes. Unintuitive UI? It's the exact same shit. You tap on the icon on the screen, you open the app and use it, that's literally it. In fact, android has standarized functions for every app since they all use the same buttons, whereas the iphone doesn't.

I find it funny how people who have never used an android phone try to give you a run about it. Just hilarious.

i use it because i like it over the alternatives. why do any of you care what other people prefer? is it insecurity?

>>cheaper
Yeah lower price means lower quality
>>back button
personally i always hit these types of buttons and it makes me pissed every time. Plus you can go back on an iphone
>>customization
Because ios dosent need customization to look good and sleek.
>>default apps are deletable
Since when cant you delete apps on iphone? The default apps it comes with dont hog up space, and you'll find yourself using the more useful ones quite often.
>>rooting actually does shit
Because the only way to get a quality experience on a android is to root it.
>>screen dosent crack when you sneeze on it
Had an iphone for almost 2 years and never cracked the screen
>>they all use mini-usb and audio jacks
Literally iphone has the same thing as of right now. The iphone 7 isnt even out yet. You fucks act like no audio jack is a huge deal. You probably wont find yourself using headphones and charging very often.

Androids are for people who think having full control over theyre phone makes them cool or something. Ios just fucking works right away out of the box

desu it's bad on both sides.

nowadays the differences between each user experience on each OS are moot.

one will work better for some users. other will work better for others. overwhelming majority of the market won't care either way

As for UI I just changed the theme, icon pack and the launcher to be minimal. I try to achieve maximum performance by installing a custom kernel and tweaking its values, but also by removing system apps. 20% better performance in benchmarks(the UI is already smooth in custom roms) is perfectly feasible and no, setting everthing to "performance" just causes your phone to throttle after a few minutes. Ultimately, this translates in better performance on crap coded sites. When I get a phone with >3GB of RAM and replicate my setup I'll also be able to keep every app in my launcher running, all the time, for ultimate multitasking.

iPhone's been doing laps around Android in Geekbench since iPhone 5S or something. Literally double the benchmarks or close to it. Really embarrassing for Android. Qualcomm is really a radio maker (so the radios do tend to be better than what iPhone has), but everything else sucks.

Adreno is breddy gud as well. But they really need to step their fucking CPU game, they're tied with Exynos, Kirin and even fucking Helio now. If it weren't for ROMs I would seriously consider ditching Qualcomm.

>the cost of a phone is ultimately pocket change if you have a job
>who gives a fuck you dumb luddite
>who gives a fuck it's a goddamn phone
>who gives a fuck just put them in a folder
>who gives a fuck it's a goddamn phone
>use a case you fucking dumbshit and take care of your shit for once
>who gives a fuck you get a free charger with your device and extra cables are dirt cheap

I just change the keyboard to MessageEase, only reason (besides being on Google Fi (that sweet $25/month phone bill)) that I don't have a Windows Phone right now. The 950/950XL have great battery life and great cameras, most of the standard apps, plus clones of every other app too.

God damn the s3 is such an ugly fucking phone, I couldn't wait to get rid of that shit

>he hasn't rooted his phone
>he doesn't have a custom rom
>he doesn't have zero bloat and a decent adblocker (he can't even redirect adservers to localhost)
>his phone doesn't have a file explorer with modular storage
>he can't remove his battery

>he has to recharge his headphones

My iPhone 4 works flawlessly as well, same as my 2 iphone 3G's although the battery is fucked on one of them. Both brands of phones will last you a long time but sometimes you will get a bad one regardless of iOS or Android

replace the battery then? It's cheap and takes like 5 minutes. my mom has an iPhone 5 and her battery lasts her easily a day while leaving bluetooth, wifi, cell data and brightness on full.

Just preordered iPhone 7 and Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless headphones. Hate me.

I dont hate you son, just disappointed.