Guys I have a question. I recently built a PC and I'm trying to install windows 10 from the USB onto my SSD drive...

Guys I have a question. I recently built a PC and I'm trying to install windows 10 from the USB onto my SSD drive. When I express install it goes into aj infinite loop of going through the set up each time i start it. When I custom install it wont let me install it onto the ssd?

When I try to change the BIOS to boot from the SSD, it still comes up with 'install suitable media drive to boot from etc.' What do?

Pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6936
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's your motherboard?
Are you using the 3.0 ports?

>he didn't slipstream all updates, drivers and applications inside a virtual machine and then deploy it to his system

Ubuntu is for you.

Did you make sure that your flashdrive is bootable for the build?

Motherboard is a GA-Z170X-GAMING 3. SATA slots are 6gb/s and compatible with 3gb/s

In the attached picture, I've inserted the drivers in the two most left SATA ports. Is that wrong (I'm not experienced with computers).

put it in a usb 2.0 slut
And make sure you iommu is enabled in your BIOs
forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6936

Which slot is that in the picture I pisted earlier?

>Sata ports

I dont have thr cables go connect my harddrives into a usb slot.

What's wrong with the SATA ports?

its not your sata port op it's your usb drive

What as in the OS USB drive?

yep i had the same issue the other night with my gigabyte drive

Yeah right. So put the OS in one of the rear USB slots? Do I need to change the SATA ports for the harddrives?

nah just make sure they are plugged into the sata 3 ports.

yes always use rear ports for OS install and put it in a 2.0 slot

also look into uefi/gpt issues... make sure your motherboard supports uefi+usb3 trying formatting your ssd to a mbr instead just start off as a troubleshoot option... my 2 cents.

Those are the 3gb/s ports? They're all 6gb/s and 3 compatible! Is there any specific ones i need to put them into from the picture outlined above?

no

How do I enable IOMMU in the BIOS? I can't find it?

What does this even mean?

Only have 3.0 slots

There was a night it took me 37 tries with windows to install it on a hard drive i had to format reinstall repeat until it just worked

Is that how they are making them these day?
Jesus Christ those cucks

Attached is error when I try install OS to the SSD!

looks like bios is messing with your sata ports

>installing malwareOS

Also when I try to reset my PC it said a required drive partition is missing?

How do I fix?

Google the error and research it yourself you fucking degenerate

I'm trying assface but not gettong anywhere, particularly when there seems to be motherboard issues

Make sure to unzip the file on the USB before you try to install windows from it, don't just have the dl file on the usb