So I may or may not have attached a wiretap to most of my street's houses in a distribution box when I saw the tech...

So I may or may not have attached a wiretap to most of my street's houses in a distribution box when I saw the tech left it vacant.

I can remotely access this tap whenever I feel like it.

It connects to a server in Ukraine so as to hide from local law enforcement.

I'm pretty sure there's people here doing shit that could hurt me, but I can't prove it yet, hence the tap.

My question, in Dutch law how hard can they fuck me if they catch the device in the distributor box? If it's powered down the whole box becomes useless unless you have my USB drive with the private key on it.
How likely is it that they'll trace it back to me?

Halp

Dutch law is pretty bad so if yo do get caught just play victim and you will most likely will not get jail time only some community service. You will probably get registred as a criminal and that would be the worst part.

Also if they dont show you any evidence that it was you, never confess. Thats the main way they will try to fuck you.

Haшi cлyжби вжe cпoвicтили нiдepлaндcькy пoлiцiю.

No fingerprints? If so, completely deniable.

I'm a paranoid fuck and used mechanics gloves to place the device that I burned later.

All parts inside have been handled with latex gloves and have been degreased using 98% alcohol before finishing it up.

They'd need to soak the device in liquid nitrogen to keep the data unencrypted, I used a grenade style of encrypting storage, all data sent to my server is bounced through TOR (I made sure to only send small loads of data to be nice to TOR)

To and from TOR I use SSL to encrypt the traffic sent and I use a timed port list so I'm not on the same port too long, it switches between a bunch of known ports for encrypted data.

I'm doing this because a large quantity of rapefugees have invaded the place and I fear them planning to do stuff in the neighbourhood.

I've already captured some chatter from them, nothing suspicious do far.

I want to watch a Sup Forums + Sup Forums TV show now.

So I'm good as long as my encryption holds up right?

It's discreetly hidden in a cranny in the distributor box, I hid the wires behind the others, so long as they're not messed with it'll stay hidden I believe.

My other concern, what if I need to extract the device? I'm pretty sure I saw some door switches that would point out to the ISP when the distributor box is opened when I pick the lock to get my shit back before the cops find it.

I should add a self-destruct feature just in case.

I wouldn't worry about the device/connection in that case. Only way you still can get in trouble is when you catch the attention of the police/AIVD by acting upon received info from your tap.

I plan on leaving an anonymous tip if it comes to that, I have an old Nokia 3310 laying around that I bought with cash from marktplaats, never mentioned my real name to the seller.
It has a cash bought prepaid SIM card in it that hasn't been used ever, I have it hooked up to a robot voice generator that'll take text and puts out speech so I can tip the authorities off without revealing my voice.

If rapefugees ever try coming in I've got a spudcannon using welding gas mix with a bunch of sabot rounds, downside being reload speed.

this could potentially be epic.

What

Hoe did you made the device? What does it consist of?

It's a raspberry pi 3 with a custom built board on top with an Altera Cyclone 4 FPGA that handles all the sniffing for coax and phone lines.

I've tested it a ton on my home lines, so far it's been working perfectly.
I've captured some chatter back to Syria over the home phone lines, but it's mostly been talk on how to get the rest of the family in here while being broke as shit, also captured some Intel on new routes they're trying to use, didn't say what for so it could be more refugees or weapons or whatever, they never stated intent when discussing the new routes.

I accidently my neighbour who turns out is in cahoots with local coke dealers, but I knew already he was doing shady shit.

Do they speak English or something? Biggest issue I think with wiretapping is the language.

About your Nokia 3310, if you do call, do it from some random location, not from home. Pinpointing a phone is possible with just one tower. Perhaps a Motorola Razr with a spoofed IMEI is safer.

I think the language is called Pashto or something, a Syrian friend of mine translated a bunch for me, he's an old phreaker that I got to know online a long time ago, we only know each other by online name.

... are you in a spy agency or something?

Thanks for the imei tip by the way, I'll look into that as well.

Might just ditch the phone completely and use a tor email service or something.

No, I've done some corporate stuff in northern Europe but that's been some time ago.

Inb4 Dutch news article "Dutchman arrested for espionage and attempted murder using homebrew high-power potato cannon"

OP you should look up how2cnc a ghostgun

From what I've read, old phreakers would sometimes hook up a generator to the line if they were in the vicinity of the distributor box to fry everything.

Anyone here ever do cellphone sniffing? I've read some stuff on how to get through A1 encryption that GSM uses but it's never clear on how it's implemented.

Yeah you're fucked. A private citizen installing an illegal wiretap? I know nothing about Dutch law but you're ducked in any industrialized nation of you pull that shit.

I never questioned the legality of the matter, but if the state isn't doing shit to keep those sandniggers at bay then the people will have to.

My question is purely about the chance of getting caught given my precautions

>Yeah you're fucked. A private citizen installing an illegal wiretap? I know nothing about Dutch law but you're ducked in any industrialized nation of you pull that shit.
kek it's europe bro. Nothing like 25 to life for bullshit like that

Best thread on Sup Forums in 6 months

>being scared of brown people.

There's been multiple breakins in my street since Sandies got here, rape cases all over the place and people associated with ISIS were confirmed to have traveled with refugees. I'm not taking my chances.

>breakins
How were they before refugees?
>rape cases
This could just mean people are actually reporting them more.
>isis
How would anyone know that?

Holy fuck, Sup Forums never ceases to make me laugh. But is so sad at the same time.

Whelp, have this Cyclone 2 Starter sitting on my table. Software disk that came with it must be busted, got sidetracked doing other things.

Should I try some other kit to get stared with VHDL and box this one or continue with Cyclone 2 Starter?

Mr. Robot S3 looks fuckin good mate

Breakins were non existent for the 7 years I've been here. Until refugees came in, we've had 6 breakins with 4 involving violence. They have been here less than a year.

Rapes are well known, look at the shitfest in Germany. I live right on the border.

People caught having ties with ISIS has gone up since the refugee influx as well.

I may be a paranoid fucker, but at least I'm aware.

>Pashto
Nigga they'd be Afghans and they're sure as hell not calling to Syria and talking in Pashto.
You Sup Forums faggots never cease to amaze me with your propaganda.

Not Opie here. But any experience with fpga programming is going to help loads in learning how to work newer models.

Plus you already have it, might as well tinker.

Could just be that OP doesn't know anything about language, or he's just blowing the whole thing out his ass.

He literally said his Syrian friend translated, Pashto is central asian and is only used in a bunch of regions in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
No way his Syrian friend knows jack shit about Pashto and there's no reason for them to call back to Syria, he's just lying through his teeth.

He didn't state it was definitely pashto, could have just been the first language thst popped up

nigga wat

Is this the "weaponized autism" people talk about?

Anyway, good work, user. May the Wilders be with you.

Well who knows then, if the guy is stupid enough to commit a very serious crime then who knows what other harebrained things go on in his head

>>>/mc/

I don't understand why you're worrying...

Even if someone discovers your thing, how the fuck could they link it to you?

Last answer from op 1 hour ago.

pic related got him

It's Ukrainian. "our services have notified the Netherlands police"

>typical Erlang programmer

So it's true Sup Forums is full of bluepillers

Literally everything is. This place is less blue-pilled than average, even out of Sup Forums boards. (Try Sup Forums.)

this is huh, wow
we need more threads like this. bring out the best of Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /x/.

Sorry op here

Had to take care of some things.
Thanks for the advice, I'll report back later