Faking repuatble browser history

>go to job interview
>boss demands to see my laptop
>look in browser history & most visited

so i am not expecting a call back of course, but where do i download a reputable looking history to install so my bad habits don't bite me in the ass next time? installing it should be no prob.

>boss demands to see my laptop
>look in browser history & most visited
Why?

>where do i download a reputable looking history to install
I cannot believe this was 4chin's technology board once.

You should ask him for his look in his browser history and say you're only checking that you are working for a reputable boss.

Honestly why the fuck would someone look at your browser? I think this shit is made up.

only in burgerland

is there even such a thing as civil rights like privacy over there?

>I'll show you mine if you show me yours

why did you bring your laptop to an interview anyways?

Doesn't know how to privacy mode.

Doesn't know how to multiple browsers ... so you can just fucking uninstall the one that you don't use for official web use.

Doesn't know how to control himself enough to just not use the fucking company computer for fapping.

How did you even find Sup Forums ..?

i hope you are just trying to be funny OP

there is no reason whatsoever that this is a necessary demand.
you could have just as easily said, "i've reconsidered, thank you for your time", and left

also
>not knowing what browser profiles are
>not knowing what clearonshutdown is
>not knowing how to set it to always browse in privatesessions

this picture is extremely dated, and some of the addons are bad too, but it gets the job done if you know which options to ignore, and which are still applicable

This is not something that actually happens. If it somehow did, run. The boss crazy.

I don't think this is a common practice.
Handing over your facebook details though, that's another story

> >go to job interview
> >boss demands to see my laptop
>>look in browser history
Leave immediately. Don't be a cuck.

>>go to job interview
>>boss demands to see my laptop

Surely this is illegal.

>go to job interview
>it's penis inspection day

fug

dont you need a certain number of twitter followers or facebook friends to work in some shitty retail jobs like gamestop in burgerland?

Well it makes you look sketchy if youve bo history.
Its still wrong from the enployer to demand your browser history

Well you can just say no.
Good luck getting that job though

>go to job interview
>get asked "why do you ethically support use of an adblocker? By using an adblocker you are essentially stealing from the company, preventing them from growing organically and taking food out of their children's mouths"

How do you respond?

the customer is never wrong faggot. if people are using ad blockers guess what, it means people dont like fucking ads. you as a company need to adapt to the changing environment and implement some sort of subscriptions or donations or similar system instead of sitting here fucking whinging about how i am responsible for you being unable to feed your kids mainly because of your incredible incompetence.

I don't even have a cellphone and I was able to get a retail job, don't fall for memes.

>taking your computer to a job interview

OPs real situation;

>be underage
>mom demands to see his laptop
>looks in browser history and most recent
>wants to know how to make it so she can't tell what he's looking at

Every time

No. You just need to give all the right answers on those stupid unicru personality tests companies give, you know 200 questions, shit like:

>Other people usually admire you.
(Strongly Disagree) (Disagree) (Agree) (Strongly Agree)

>You prefer to take your time with tasks rather than rushing through them.

And then pass a quick interview to make sure you aren't an autist that can't interact with people through the tests usually filter them out.

Or even easier is to just have a friend that can get you a job. Usually everyone has a friend that can get you a wage slave job where they were previously or currently employed.

Getting above wage slave tier is what's difficult in America.

Nothing has ever not happened more than this didn't happen. This would be like someone at a job interview asking to look through the pictures on your phone, which also wouldn't happen.

>ABP

Aaaaand not reading the rest.

If you bring your laptop to a job interview, you make that bitch a pure virgin waifu again

Also you probably deserve it anyway

Also things that didn't happen

Define wage slave rate

Is the answer Agree and Agree

>i don't know how to read

my current setup is ublock, noscript, requestpolicy, cookiemonster, https everywhere, and flashgot

i specifically mentioned that its outdated, but you still chose to be a meanie on the internet

reported, doxxed, hacked, called the cops, called mom, called your mom, my dad works at Sup Forums and he will ban you

I was specifically referring to minimum wage which generally varies by state but cannot go below the federal of $7.25/hr. In all fairness wage slave pay does extend beyond minimum wage too. I'd say wage slave pay would probably be anything under $30,000/yr and would vary slightly by area since the cost of living is not the same across all states.

Ah, you have to be careful with these tests they are designed to be tricky. First of all you should never pick agree/disagree. Always do something strongly, it shows confidence in your decision. For the second one strongly disagree would probably be better because companies want productive employees that won't waste time and or milk the clock. If you're applying to a McDonalds or a Walmart speed means more than the quality of the work you do. The first one would be strongly agree if I remember correctly however you should be really careful with questions that ask how you interact with others. Companies want quiet peons who will always do their work and never cause trouble, employee drama, fights, etc. Questions like:

"When work with others you normally tend to lead the group"

would be a strongly disagree because you being authoritative could lead to conflict with employees or your boss. Companies only want employees who will always stay busy, never question anything, and never start shit.

All of this only applies to low skill minimum wage type jobs. Applying for higher level jobs is more complex and relies more on the interview.

Why would you just go on the internet and tell lies, user ?

I remember reading somewhere that google or some other large tech company had noticed that people who rated themselves 4/5 were most of the time significantly better than the ones who rated themselves 5/5.

Ads are stealing my bandwidth