What is working in software like?

We joke around on here and on Slashdot about women and minorities, but when I use my Twitter account (I just lurk) I see nothing but leftist virtue signalling faggots, and lots of fags with (((brackets))) around their names.

Is working in software a total PC POZ fest? I am in 4th year CS. Right now, I have one friend I can discuss politics with, who is also CS. Am I going to have to hide all of my political views once I start working? Right now, I am libertarian and alt-right. I've never fashed things up in public before. I usually just avoid discussing politics or pretend to be a moderate leftist on social media so no one bothers me.

Will I have to pretend to be a full on, koolaid guzzling cuck if I work in tech as a software engineer? That's my most likely career.

Other urls found in this thread:

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6918
contributor-covenant.org)
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is working in software a total PC POZ fest?
In general, yes.
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6918

No one cares about your political opinion as long as you keep it to yourself.

SJWs never do that.

Fuck off and die

A SUPREMELY TOLERANT GENTLEMAN

>Is working in software a total PC POZ fest?
Yes

Don't work in software

You will be dealt with on the day of the rope.

Except that's not true. SJW (HR reps or tumblrinas) will actively work against you if you don't share their political opinions, or don't say anything on the issue. This can be a minor inconvenience or a huge problem depending on the specifics of your situation, such as what kind of projects you are working on, who you work for, the status of your career and so on. It's most prevalent in academia and open source of course.

That's why you should never talk about politics or other topics that trigger SJWs. Problem solved.

I should leave the 14 words in the comments of all my code.

>libertarian
>all-right
Pick one, you fucking poser teenager. They conflict heavily, and it makes you look like a tool if you mindlessly stack them for edge points.

No you cuck faggot. Propertarianism is based, and HHH advocates for the physical removal of degenerates.

>pic related
>average Sup Forums nazi
Really scary.

>yeah dude freedom is great lmao unless they commit wrongthink or have a different skin color from me
Ebin ideology, very logical, just like the founding fathers would have wanted

It's exactly what they would have wanted you fucking retard. Why do you think they passed the Naturalization Act of 1790? They were all white supremacists.

>Imma degenarate slayer mum, look mum, mum look at meee.
>Antifa thugs ruining muh fun, can you belive them beating me up for calling them degenerate nigger cucks, and trying to genocide them, what the fuck mum.

>don't mention politics/religion/weight/whatever
>receive this message
>great project!! I have one observation and a suggestion. I noticed you have rejected some pull requests to add some good django libraries and that the people submitting those pull requests are POCs (People of Colour). As a suggestion I recommend adopting the Contributor Code of Conduct (contributor-covenant.org) to ensure everybody's contributions are accepted regarless of their sex, sexual orientation, skin color, religion, height, place of origin, etc, etc, etc. As a white straight male and lead of this trending repository, your adoption of this Code of Conduct will send a loud and clear message that inclusion is a primary objective of the Django community and of the software development community in general. D.

What do you do then? I'm not saying this is the end of the world or even a big problem, I'm just saying the whole "don't mention it and they won't attack you" hardly works.

Antifa can eat lead.

The founding fathers sucked.

This.

Sticking your head in the sand will not work. They will make you drink the koolaid.

U mad nazi boi, antifa hurt your wittle whit feefees
Stay triggered

t. Commie

The only solution is to stop being a faggot.

President Trump is about to get elected and you're afraid to tell a feminist off?

Close the pull request without leaving a comment. Fight the upcoming shitstorm by blocking all SJWs until they move to another project.
They're attention whores. Being ignored is the worst punishment for an attention whore.

It is wise to hide all political inclinations in professional life and social media. The companies might outwardly subscribe to muh diversity and muh feminism (as is appropriate in current zeitgeist), but the person actually hiring you and your team mates might absolutely loathe those ideas.

I purged all my social media history indicating any political alignment, made my friend list private in Facebook, purged most rabid SJW's to avoid any association with them. I also avoid situations that are political.

I don't quite think west has ever been this divided underneath the mask of unity. It scares the shit out of me desu.

>Right now, I am libertarian and alt-right.

It's not unusual for the former to lead to the later, but you can't coherently be both at the same time.

I maxed out the privacy settings on Facebook so no one can see anything except me. My YouTube preferences are private, and the rest of the shit I do is pseudo-anonymous on reddit or anonymous on here.

All the best alt-right stuff is on Facebook, so I don't want to unfollow or unlike those pages.

see

>I don't quite think west has ever been this divided underneath the mask of unity.
Yeah, the Thirty Years War was a walk in the park compared to this.

SJWs, man...

Fuck off normalfag.

>libertarian
>alt-right

Pick only one.

Dev of 10 years here.
No one, I repeat, NO ONE wants to hear your opinons on Trump,SJWs, whatever.

If you're in an dev shop which concerns itself with politics, you're in a misguided ship. You should be discussing the engineering, not if you should be using the terms Master/slave or not.

Still, soft dev is awful. I should have stayed a geologist.

antifa are basically fascists, it's funny

>it's a lolbertarian episode
DUDE
WEED
LMAO

It absolutely is a cesspool at the moment.

Who's going to pay for your college fees when everything is niggerified?

Exactly this

Wew, what are they gonna do? Not invite you to the local Node dat jay-ess bongo drumming? Object to your inappropiate use of the word "dongle"? Pull request a Code of Conduct? Grow a fucking pair. As long as you don't get into quasi-designer role programming, you should be fucking fine.

Muh esjewz are half-boogiemen. For every colon scalded tweet you get against you, you'll receive one private message that you're fighting the good fight.

Shithub already has terms of use that amount to "no bully". Copy-paste that shit and upload it as a CoC. Nobody reads anything so nobody will care. You might as well title your CoC "Ceaseless ovary Capitulation --- Cocks of Capitalism edition" and a cool 3 months will pass until somebody will notice.

>Wat do?

Correct their record: it's PsOC not POCs

roll

rollin

And you cannot just ignore this shit and carry on like nothing ever happened why exactly?

I'm jewish and antifa is extremely antisemitic
>muh apartheid state burn Israel

surprising how few people understand this.

Is this Hindu's?

>Hindus*

fuck me.

>Things that never happen

I see your point, but that goat guy is fucking terrifying.

I'd fuck him tbqh