/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user received a cute • Another music fedora arrived • Reminder that batteries cannot be shipped everywhere • user reviews hi 63$ Bluboo Maya • user received his chink electronics • user shows his mechanical watch • user got a mini controller • Big ass parcel finally opened • user received his Redememe 3 with chink vendor ROM, proceded to flash global • NL debit card quickly became a meme • Even cats love chink shit • user shows today's arrival • Pokemon Nendroids are very well made • user is happy with his 80cents cable >Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/BBC/32656412893.html
gearbest.com/chargers-cables/pp_350600.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/64GB-Free-Sample-CUBE-i7-Book_60493147850.html
lygte-info.dk/review/USBpower Orico 5 port usb charger CSE-5U UK.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

滾開種族主義
中國是最好的
美國狗屎
榮耀歸給中國人

FUCK vicky

Any fun desktoys I can buy? Already got those magnet ball things and a rubiks cube, looking for shit I can use my hands to fiddle with.

hello friend,
would u leave 5 star rate?
best regards, Guapong Ching Trading Post

Indian user who bought owl USB for his gf few threads back, how is it working? I'm planning to buy one too.

Buy a Tsum Tsum or a stress ball.

>tfw you make the news for forcing a meme

Anyone gotten a good 2A charger? I want to get one off gearbest but I don't want to get chinked, seeing as it's hard to find a fucking charger that isn't 0.5A.

>Pisses me off that all chink phones are slow charging

Ulefone Power has a 6000mAh battery that charges in 2hrs, if charging is your thing.

or even this aliexpress.com/item/BBC/32656412893.html

Did your dick fall off after too many baby mouth cars or something?

Reposting about any decent chink capture cards for streaming consoles to PC.

so I'm looking around amazon and they have these 16000 DPI MMO mouses, which are pretty much all the same but with different brand icons stamped onto them, and considering I have one that I got years upon years ago, I'm wondering if there's an original type of these in some chink site for a lesser price, because I'm actually incredibly inspired to buy these fuckers in bulk considering how good they are.

Here's the problem though, all the chinkies I've checked have these at a higher price.

>still not tea knife
[spoiler]FUCK[/spoiler]

Check it out, y'all.

>buy no name power bank and 18650 on ebay
>set it up and charge it
>plug it in to phone
>light comes on then fades immediately
>heavy smoke smell, battery doesnt work

Who /housefire/ here?

>mfw you scam the chinks by saying the item didn't arrive
I love getting free shit

>buy chinkshit lamp
>Smells like it's burning, even when it's off

New lapel mic.

Don't get too envious.

Well, the said phone I'm researching for is for my girlfriend. I got her a powerbank and she never charges it and then complains about it. Personally, I just charge my phone before I go to bed and I'm good to go, but then again I don't have my face in my phone all the time.

She's an apple convert so she's addicted to charging her phone for 10 minutes. You can imagine what I'm dealing with.

I got a free Ultrafire battery with my flashlight yesterday and the inside of the flashlight smelled like burning and when I went to charge the battery it got stuck at 96% charge and refused to charge any more. Luckily my charger isn't a no-name housefire machine.

I have one of those generic "Power Bank" (where the O is the on/off symbol) cases.

Got it for like 2 bucks off ebay

Haven't tested it fully tho, but after charging it full (I think) no fun smoke yet

Buy a whackamole keychain or a pucci pucci

how about a boy pucci?

>bought chink batteries
>haven't tested them yet

>looking something I can use my hands to fiddle with
you don't have a sister?

you're benis :))))

>chink battery
Usually just a reused/refurbished battery with a label slapped on

enjoy your house fire, laowai

t. ching chong chang

gearbest.com/chargers-cables/pp_350600.html

It's price has almost doubled since I bought it 3 weeks ago, but regardless it does work. It's the most purchased charger on aliexpress as well.

Just as a warning though I wouldn't recommend trying to use the full 3.1a it can supposedly put out, I had my power bank and phone in at the same time and it was getting housefire hot so I disconnected one.

do you guys ever buy normal western products

hello chang ching chin

could you make my package arrive faster pls

hello mister chong chang
can you peddle peddle faster?

You cheap fuck. Just buy a charger localy irl or expect a house fire.

Im not allowed to play with my dick

Based GearBest gave me 100 GB Points, after my white stalker mask arrived bent to shit. Thats a $2.00 value for a $1.32 mask.

I've been using GB for about three months now, and I've been VERY satisfied with their level of customer service.

hello dear customer,
pls handle wait, but in mean time leve 5 star
regards, dong ding

BMCV
M
C
V

>You cheap fuck
>in /csg/

show picture with mask on

Points =/= money, you should have gotten a refund. Thankfully everything I've gotten from gaybeast has worked so I also enjoy using my points like a goodboy.

I can't, its bent to shit.

Whats the best bang for the buck phone right now /csg/? Im looking to buy it from UK.

Thats the kind I had that smoked.

I also bought one that holds 4x18650s. Im going quadruple or nothing on the housefires

Are these mice any good?

Xiaomi anything

Give us a budget. If you get something that's $50-$80 you'll get something good for general use, but $120-$180 you get better screens, better battery life, etc. You put a little bit more in and you get a lot out.

yes but you can find them on ebay for 1$

Im thinking of 140~ pounds
i was thinking of redmi note 3 pro but i want to know if theres something better

those exact mice go on sale on ebay for $1 sometimes, just wait for that to happen again

Of course. Anything where failure would have meaningful consequences is not worth entrusting to Chinese products. Motorcycle brake discs and pads, for example, no matter how cheap they are.

Most of the time, however, I'm happy to get 80% of the quality of a Western brand equivalent for 30% of the price. Case in point, my Firefly 6S GoPro knockoff.

>buying no-name powerbanks
>ever

I see you like to live dangerously!

>I'm happy to get 80% of the quality of a Western brand equivalent for 30% of the price.
>thread is filled with powerbank housefires

okay

I had a e3lue cobra for a long time. Its surprisingly good

Kimovil.com

KEK

RN3P.

Just get yourself a James Donkey m8

As said, anything xiaomi is good. Redmi Note 3 is pretty solid. I have the Note 2 and can't complain, but make sure you get a case.

I would get the Redmi Note 4, 3, or 2. The Oukitel k10000 is really cool because of the battery life (5 - 11 days!), but don't expect as nice of a display or performance as the Notes.

Make sure it's compatible with your carrier:
willmyphonework net

When a battery fails it has meaningful consequences. If you try to chink out on batteries you'll get what you deserve.
It's not even as if the Xiaomeme or Anker ones are much more expensive anyway.

any good chink wireless IEMs or even over ear headphones?

alibaba.com/product-detail/64GB-Free-Sample-CUBE-i7-Book_60493147850.html

what happens if i buy this, i dont know shit about alibaba

>16000 dpi
why.

sad I didn't get quoted/mentioned this time from previous thread. here's the mini usb cable ordered for my laptop cooling pad. works like a charm

>eeePc

damn user, what is 2009 like. I can't really remember that well.

Aside from the obvious outcome that the tablet's gonna suck shit, they usually want to confirm that you're from a reseller or something and not just some random dude. It's pretty easy to do though, I have friends that did the same to get free samples.

Note that it won't be as cheap as it seems, since you'll have to pay full cost of shipping.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. My laptop is 11 years old at this point and I see no pressing need to replace it.

16400 DPI* :^)

It's honestly pretty good for a chink mouse.

lygte-info.dk/review/USBpower Orico 5 port usb charger CSE-5U UK.html

And the other Oricos.

But they're among the more expensive ones as far as China goes. Not surprising for Orico, but their stuff is solid.

Is there a way to get rid of that ugly disgusting UI from 2003 on chinkphones and replace them with stock android?

Mi Max here...

they shipped like 2 million of them tho didn't they? not that worried honestly

Xiaomi phones with Snapdragon CPUs have stock-ish Android ROMs

Buy a Xiaomi 10Ah for ~$12-15 shipped.

It's better than practically all western power banks anyhow.

YMMV if you buy a piece of shit.

If you're only a fag complaining about aesthetics, just stick a custom launcher in.

>battery
what the fuck guys? I just had three different sellers contact me about how my batteries were returned by customs. One guy immediatly refunded and other two said they are going o try different shipping.
I'm a poorfag from EU, batteries were for my RC toys and Quadcopter. Is there some new EU directive, I google, but find only some vague shit.

My rn3p has been 'in transit' from China since August 20.

Tell me why I shouldn't just order another with expedited shipping and then flip that first one if it ever fucking arrives.

The need for a phone is quite pressing at this point as I am moving on the 29th and need a phone I can use when I step off that plane.

Help.

wow friend i think you got chinked.

Most popular chinkphones have AOSP and Cyanogenmod (plus derived) ROMs.

The Xiaomis we usually buy here included.

Not that I personally did want to get rid of MIUI. MIUI is fine.

Posting batteries within the UK is extremely strict.

Maybe the EU has introduced similar measures?

>need is quite pressing
>orders from chingchongland

>a custom launcher fixes everything wrong with an OEM skin
no

The funny thing is, my present phone was fine when I ordered.

Now the power button keeps hitting itself and keeping itself pressed down resulting in hung-up calls and reboots.

You could order rc batteries from hobbyking.
They have a EU warehouse and fairly cheap lipos.

> Is there some new EU directive
I don't think so, it's probably more your domestic postal services?

Are they perhaps refusing to carry batteries except at special battery transportation rates...?

What shop did you order this from?

Why does xyz keep adding banggood links to the randomizer? He knows they don't work in iframe.

Suck more dicks, that should take your mind off it.

Carryit Technology Co., Limited

>Norks test a nuke
>China getting ready for shit to happen

will this affect my chinkshit?

>• Another music fedora arrived
Eh OP, those posts are not related was inside the package

special on glow in the dark chink shit soon

thanks user
maybe, but they do not make they own rules, they suck brussels dick and follow orders. so no initiative possible on this end
I found something about batteries having less than certain amounts of elements in them to pass eu regulations, like 0.0002% cadmium or something like that, news date ~ june 2016

Literally who??? stick to recommended retailers next time.

HK Goldway
TopOne
Eternal Team
Geekbuying
Banggood

You've either got chinked or you should wait more. stuff takes 3 weeks and more most times.

Noctilucent baby mouth car vagina adopts newest high efficiency power source

This. Turnigy nanotech batteries are far superior to the OEM ones.

> but they do not make they own rules, they suck brussels dick and follow orders. so no initiative possible on this end
I am not sure about that. I really don't think all of the EU has this problem.

>Mailman has been at apartment complex's mailroom for 2 hours already
>He still hasn't left

I just want to check if any chinkshit arrived

Thinking about ordering another from HK Goldway in the meantime.

The AliExpress delivery counter thingy has 9 days left on it. Then I guess I can start a ticket.

And when you're on it, I can also recommend the normal NiMh Turnigy AA and AAAs.

And their hobby chargers also are cool stuff overall.

You'll have to pay to send it back if it ever arrives. it ain't worth it. wait for the deadline and then escalate and open a dispute.