$548.99 with contract

with contract

$548.99

ye but is still a shitty phone

>tfw bought a well-known chinkphone
>paid 400 for the 64GB model
>it's mine and I can get any contract I want
>it has 3.5mm
Why do people even fall for the iPhone meme?

Nobody fucking cares how much an iPhone costs in monopoly money.

Some companies don't bother making Android versions of their internal apps, forcing all employees to use iPhones.

I think the point was how expensive it is, not cheap, dumdum

Nobody fucking cares about monopoly money.

Who in there fucking right mind would spend one THOUSAND dollars on a telephone that will last 2 years. Could you imagine how much screen repair will cost

They last longer than two years. They fault lies with the user who gets itchy feet after two years for very silly reasons.

I drop my phone all the time, and I've never broken the screen. How do people always manage to break their screens? Also, I'm still rockin' an iphone 5s, which is older than 2 years. Nobody is forcing you to upgrade if your phone still works.

>$1249.99

Christ

>LTE Advanced

wut

> 2466 dollars phone
Are these canadian dollars?
They better fucking be.

How much more for extra built in memory?

$678.99 for 128 GB

Where do you see 2466? Here in canada it's $1310 for the 256gb.

not everyone wants to carry around a piece of garbage like you, some of us have class. we're the ones apple seems to cater to

80*24+548

What carrier is this?

Bell

>32GB: $1075 off contract
>128GB: $1215 off contract

what the FUCK

Memephone7

I get a new phone every year and pay for it up front, but I like shiny phones and I do mobile development

Newer LTE spec, higher throughput cap

Verizon claims 450Mbps, not sure if that's the max of LTE-A or just Verizon's max

canada for ya.
but that's not it, wait until you see our monthly plan costs.

Can we make a fucking /apple/ board so all these apple fags will stop cucking up Sup Forums?

>have class
>that means I overpay for shitty dysfunctional hardware that you can't do fuckall with

you hate apple too? me also they totally suck dude!

1200 usd on mexico.

That buys a reeaaaally good pc or a very reliable used car.

Thing is the premium phones are well over 1 grand now.

Thats a lot of twinkies and it will last forever...unlike the iphone 7

I just paid $1138 for my jet black 7+

Ayyyy lmao

you cant put a price on brilliant design and stellar aesthetics. one day you might understand but i doubt it.

Imagine the cost if they weren't made by slave labor

I'd believe it what with the trip code

$3 has been added to your account

Why is it so cheap compared to the no term? Shouldn't carriers want you to purchase a phone outright?

Why are you paying $1,075 when the MSRP is only $650.

Ask your dad to explain what taxes are.

(You)

Why the fuck are canadian carriers so expensive? Bell is charging $70 for 300mins and 1gb of data when in america you could get unlimited everything on sprint or t-mobile for that amount.

This is before tax

Those are like Google Glass: they give you the most punchable face.

Carriers make no money selling you a phone. They make money by hooking you in a contract.
Because fuck Canada and it's monopoly with this shit. Bell paid congress to tell Verizon to fuck off. 3rd party doesn't have hundred millions to set up new infrastructure. So we're stuck with rogers and bell fucking us in the ass with ridiculous prices. Fucking $115 /mo for 5gb data.

aggregate LTE just means it uses more than one band at a time, it doesn't mean their LTE is faster.

Tmobile has been using LTE-A since the beginning of 2014 and they are rolling out LTE-A with quad bands next month.

Yours. Not theirs.

Gotta get that corporate plan. 65 bucks for 2.5 gb of data with unlimited everything.

>having to pay for the phone as well as going on contract

sucks to be a fucking american. In australia we just pay for the plan and the phone is included.

Damn son, $3 per comment? Where do I sign up to shill for Apple?

>unlimited everything
>2.5GB data

That is a shitty plan, user. I'm not being edgy, it's just a bad deal. Go on redflagdeals, and you can find that ANY of the major oligopolies will have retention plans with 2-3GB for $40-50. Trick with these jew companies is to get on the line and tell them to send you to retentions.

Trudeau/CRTC could do something, but that will take ages and Trudeau is too busy not being taken seriously by China and arguing about transgender bathrooms to tackle the real issues that affect millions every day

The iPhone 7 is a lot cheaper than my iPhone 6S plus from last year.

Fucking AT&T is trying to rip me off on the upgrade. This basically says my phone is only worth $213.

Funny you should mention screen breakage. Traditionally, The deductible for accidental screen damage repair under AppleCare+ has been $79. However, as of the press conference on Wednesday, they've retroactively dropped that to $29.

This means that you can pay $30 to have your broken iPhone screen repaired, up to two times per phone.

Assuming you have AppleCare+, that is. Which you should. Repairing the cracked screen on an iPhone typically costs $120-130 without any form of insurance, even at a third-party shop that may use shoddy parts and fuck something up. This means that buying AppleCare+ and then paying the deductible is still cheaper than going it alone, and you get yet another $30 repair after that if you manage to fuck up again.

famalams what are you guys doing

I'm sitting at $50/mo with 4GB data and unlimited Canadian talk/International text with Fido.

>tfw still overpriced

;_;

Are there really people on Sup Forums who are genuinely going to get it? What the fuck? I don't understand at all

you can get an android smartphone for $10 on amazon
go with that instead

Well the plus is over $200 less than the Note 7 and so far hasn't caught on fire.

not outright its not... At least in canada

Boost Mobile has a $200 iPhone 5s, is it worth it? It would be my first phone.

I have had both an LG (Optimus G Pro) and a HTC (One X) and I decided after the LG that I wanted buy in the the iPhone hype. I love my iPhone 6. It does everything I need it to do and the new iOS 10 update has made the battery last longer and it makes the phone faster. My phone upgrade is in the spring and I honestly hate what they have done with the 7. If my 6 starts to crap out, I'm switching back to an Android device. The price isn't worth it when you can get something like the OnePlus 3 for $399 off contract. I have a feeling the sales for this phone are going to show Apple that people won't buy their phone if they fuck it up.

$650 USD is only the MSRP off-contract price for the regular iPhone 7. The 7 Plus (shown in the picture) costs $770 USD and $1075 is the price in Canadian dollars, which is around $820 at the moment

What is the Note 7? It is $850 msrp in the US.

$1060 CAD on Rogers (Bell and Telus has removed the Note 7 from their inventory, probably due to the recall), so the price is around the same give or take

OK then why not drive to the US, buy the damn phone, and go back to Canada.

>so the price is around the same give or take

Well that is crazy, especially given all the US offers on the iPhone 7 and the lack of them on the Note 7.

Shhh, you'll enrage CDMAcucks into digital fisticuffs.

You should see Canadian prices it's almost the price of a Mac

Then that's really stupid of them, seeing that Android devices have the majority of the market.

>Android devices have the majority of the market
Not in the west newfriend

>Thing is the premium phones are well over 1 grand now.

You mean only IPhones are over one grand now, right?

So you neglect the rational part of you in favour of materialistic pretence and what you want(need) others to think of you?

Anyone with slight intelligence can understand that Apple clearly jews their customers, and lies through their teeth while they sell you inferior hardware for inflated prices.

Class has value because it represents something real at their roots, a Veyron is classy because the engineering it takes to make them, and the dedication of the company, who takes literally loss to produce something of Art, that's class.

What Apple is, is all show with nothing but petty selfishness at it's roots, a pretence of class. And what you have; with their products in you pocket isn't 'class', it's what we here in world of 4chinz call a 'Cuckery', a glorified cuck, a nigger in gold chains, that's what it actually is.

Don't forget 300 local minutes (and they mean fucking LOCAL... you can't phone someone 20 minutes away w/o long distance charges) and 500 mb of data for only EIGHTY (80) DOLLARS A MONTH

That's why company phones exist.

Any official business (at least in my organization) is always conducted with our hardware, and our software.

There's just too much to go wrong when you start mixing company and private devices.

>local minutes
>long distance

This isn't the 90s time machine I asked for.

>he needs to pay health care for his phone
Holy shit

Just get a sweet S7 Edge, throw in a 256 GB micro sd on top of the built in 32 GB sd card and your golden

oh, you'll also be able to keep using your headphone and aux cable speakers

That's Canada for you!

Weirdly enough all the budget carriers (Virgin, Koodo, Fido) have only Canada-Wide minutes... despite being owned by the big 3.

Doesn't every place have wifi already?

This x10000000000000000

Its no one elses fault that you have a shit carrier.

$85 AUD on the most expensive network here in OZ

>he bought Xiaomi Mi5

Overkill, nigga.

Xiaomi is really starting to step too close to Apple bullshit with their recent phone/laptop prices.

Wait what, you still have to pay 550 bucks with a 24 month contract that costs almost 2000 bucks?

The american phone model always baffled me.

We never had that shit here in Europe.

You more or less had to pay the full phone price over the course of the plan, then about an extra 10% since it's like a loan AND whatever the price for your plan in.

Never made sense to me why they basically gave phones away for nothing while only getting the data plan money.

USA jews are adapting and learning from the European ones.

What did they mean by this?

The amount of plastic surgery that black girl had.

At least they're one of the phone's that still actually come with earphones.

I'm in Saskatchewan on Telus and I have 5gb data for $65 a month.

>$80/month
Is this a real thing in america? For fucks sake i pay 5€/month in western Europe for unlimited data

mobile data or landline internet?
country?
plan?

fellow eurocuck here.
My mobile contract is about to expire.

OnePlus Two.

I pay about 50 Euros per month for 6GB of data in Norway.

>1000$
>32Gb memory

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahueheuheueheueheuehb

Are they testing how retarded their users are? Because this shit just keeps getting better!

Why is there no slot for micro sd on the iPhone :^)? Getting more memory would be so much cheaper that way

it's made for the stupidest of the stupid people.

If you buy an iPhone you are a retard.
If you buy an iPhone with a contract because you cannot afford it, and therefore rather spend DOUBLE as much since you can't count, you are a ginormous cunt imbecile.

aka most applefags

If you do the math, thats $1234.5 per year(assuming you're going to pay the phone in 24 months increment).

Or $2469 for 2 years worth of phone service/iphone.

Little bit too expensive for my taste in my opinion. But thats just the stupid people and the rich people.

Are you actually this stupid or just pretending to be?

Yeah, but our shoes and video cards are like half expensive as yours.

The retards at Apple got mad they're not the most expensive phone anymore and jacked the price by 20%, while adding 0 features and using the exact same stale design. Basically they are trying to sell the retarded cousin of iphone 6 for $1000.

I say Apple will be dead by the next year.

>iCucks are into legitimate cuckoldry
What a suprise.