If this thing doesn't absolutely flop I am leaving the planet

If this thing doesn't absolutely flop I am leaving the planet

pack your bags

The future of consumer headphones is wireless. The writing has been on the wall for years.

Apple is just getting ahead of the game and selling better-than-Bluetooth earbuds with enhanced usability and reliability, then waiting while everyone else catches up over the next few years.

Why is that guy stealing the headphones?

Wireless earbuds are a good idea. I don't know why you're so upset.

Kek

It's actually a good idea.

Give it back Jamal

you son of the bitch

I'm pretty sure this image is cuck propaganda.
>Black man takes expensive, white social symbol from its protective case

well, they'll get lost easily. But in all honesty this does seem like a pretty cool idea, the cord is easily the most annoying part about earbuds.

Black people are the first to get snazzy new headphones.

That soft lighting really makes it look like a creepy render.

better be leaving, its Apple

and now that they're so small, they're easier to steal!

Im not sure I see the advantages of wireless headphones , but I felt the same way about wireless mice and keyboards. You cant get very far away from the device your communicating with and a wire is more reliable and requires no onboard power. Its not like you can leave your phone at home and go running with just the earbuds , maybe with an applewatch.

Lol those things wouldn't last you 2 minutes walking the streets of Brazil.

Wow, your sense of humor is so cutting-edge and original. I bet you get a room full of laughter everywhere you go.

>they literally chose the blackest and niggest person for the commercial that they could find

2progressive4me

Did he hurt your feelings, Jamal?

Shut the fuck up, Obama voter.

then leave

I heard it's wireless, how do you plan to charge your earphones while on your daily commute?
Since there's only a single port.. I can see it would be quite troublesome.

>apple
>in charge of design
Ayy lmao.

>160$
>last only 5 hours
so what planet you heading for?

Keep chuckling to yourselves in your sad empty rooms, dumb fucks.

>how do you plan to charge your earphones while on your daily commute?

The charging pod can charge for up to 24 hours.

Problem solved.

Are you seriously offended by a anonymous comments on an anonymous image board?

How much until someone hacks those things and streams anime music to strangers?

This needs to be a thing

>This projection
You must make life so hard for yourself getting triggered all the time.

No it doesn't. Anime will become a meme and Japan will start catering to normalfags. SJWs will pay more attention to Japan and start campaigning against cute anime girls. Please think before you act; your actions have consequences.

>implying anime isn't already a giant meme

Still, I apologize user-sama

>iPhone
>flopping
It's going to have more sales than ever just like every iPhone before it. There's more dumb consumers born every day who want to buy expensive useless shit they can use to flex on their classmates in high school or coworkers at mcdonalds with. Nigga rich.

Ok then how about sexy moans?

i wonder if tim cook whispers goodnight to his pair when he puts them in their tiny charging coffin

That seems fine to me. In fact, I think it would be even more embarrassing.

He says "We think they're going to love you" to all of his secret products every night before going to sleep.

Do they come with a microphone at least?

It's already happening user
They've already won on so many fronts that they're coming for the beta hobbies we know and love.

Stand your ground

This. I hate everything about Apple

Fag

Don't worry, 99.99% of people will never like anime, no matter how much you expose them to it. Your little secret pedophile club safe

For proper use they fail, but casual tards that only use them for 15 minutes/day they will succeed.

It's trash and can't be a replacement for wired headphones for people working 8 hours a day and have to have something to listen to.

>We have revolutionized and reinvented global positioning technology so you can always locate your Apple EarPods, even if they are stolen.

Id lose them so fucking fast. Aplple id going to make shitloads of people just losing these fuckers, they gonna cost like $100.

why leave such a long nub on the bottom? they should of made them more low profile

please say your icloud password to unlock airpods

There's a microphone at the bottom. It's basically a souped-up Bluetooth headset.

I see too much projection...

FindMyPods

>I am leaving the planet
got some bad news for you user...

how do you plan on leaving the planet? suicide? helium or car exhaust?

because i have them and they suck

>someone bumps into you
>lose $159

i'm just gonna take these out of peoples ears when they walk past me.

As a person who lives in a third world country i can tell these are gonna be very easy to steal.

>$0.10 has been deposited into your Apple Store Credit Account
you'll have enough money to purchase the AirPods in no time, Pajeet!

>should of

found the nigger.

>Pajeet

What planet are you moving to?

give it back Jamal

nigger

He is black , what did you spect?

This really. People already buy bluetooth headsets and this is an apple normie approved set.

It will fly off the shelves.

I'll be Blacked by the time.

I'm sorry, it won't
I'm personally worried that it'll become standard for all smartphones.

underrated post.
Also, Hello /pol.

It will be the next ear fedora tbqh

I'm sure having another thing to charge alongside a phone will be much more convenient.

Its a normal every day thing to charge you phone, how often are people going to put the phone in their pocket and realise SHIIEET i never charged those fucking gay ass applebuds, silent train trip for me

Steve Jobs was a prick, but he would have seen that forcing this unnecessary format change on people will not win anyone over.

>recharge airpods at night
>wake up
>go to uni
>listen to music
>put airpods inside the charging pod
>go back home
>listen to music
>repeat for 3-4 days than recharge the pod again
doesn't seem so troublesome to me

>inconvenience of carrying a chargind pod around for your fucking earbuds
>also you continue to pay for these things until they die by charging them with electricity YOU PAY FOR

This is the shittiest argument I've heard so far.
0/10 apply yourself

>also you continue to pay for these things until they die by charging them with electricity YOU PAY FOR

>wired earbuds don't consume electricity

user...

have you seen the charging pod? it's incredibly small, smaller than the case i use now, and I have no problem to carry it around.

Anyone remember the stories a few years back where people were targeted for mugging because if the iPod's white earbud wires?

I take long trains regularly (london to edinburgh) which is about 4.5 hours, plus I get the tube to the station in london which is about 30 mins.

Most of the time on the journey I listen to music and podcasts at a volume which HAS to be higher than 50% (probably something like 80%)

Basically means I wouldn't be able to listen to what I used to because Airduds would need charging.

Not to mention the stupidity of essentially having to carry a portable charger for your headphones which eventually won't hold its charge for shit (neither will the headphones)

Why did they Photoshop white hands.

you're really grasping for straws and looking stupid to be honest

Having to have a fucking battery in each ear is just fundamentally flawed and it will take a long time for batteries to git gud

Apple are right in one sense, you should be able to charge your wireless headphones by plugging them into your phone (in other words, have the choice between wired or wireless), which means the headphone jack is useless.

But the airpods don't even do that

then stick to wired headphones. a 3cm adapter won't hurt you

>take long train trips

It's not a product targeted to you, then. For long trips you listen to music and podcasts in your modern safe SUV while its plentiful charging ports take care of your 20 electronic devices that need power.

then they're clearly not for you if you can't take a 15 minute break from listening over 4 hours to get an additional 3 hour charge. This isn't Apple's fault, or indicative of a bad product, they're just not for you.

For me and a lot of other people in college they're perfect and would essentially always be charged because they'd be constantly charging in our pockets.

also
>an unobtrusive protective case that charges the fucking things is stupidity

you're retarded

No shit it's retarded, listening to music in public is for retards. Why not jew the retards out of money with more expensive, less convenient, less compatible shit?

It's a bunch of teenagers, spergs, and niggers. They weren't going to use that cash on any sane purchases anyways. Probably just more booze and anime figs.

this... they could've made detachable earpods from a thicker cable (with lighting connector) so when you need to recharge them you don't need to put them away but just attach to the cable and transform them in normal wired earpods

>listening to music in public is for retards
how fucking contrarian can this board get? you people are worse than grumpy old men

>make a flawed product that doesn't hold up to the competition
>hurr you're expecting too much hurr it's not for you

every time in apple threads

>Wow, this apple computer has reduced functionality compared to the competition
>WELL user ITS NOT FOR YOU ITS FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO CHECK FACEBOOK IT IS GOOD TO BUY WORSE THINGS BECAUSE YOUR CURRENT NEEDS DO NOT NECESSITATE SOMETHING NICER, THAT MEANS YOU WILL BUY NICER THINGS LATER WHEN YOU REALIZE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN FACEBOOK AND APPLE WILL MAKE MORE MONEY

it's like muscle cars on /o/

>can't turn
>not faster in a straight line
>"it's not for you, it's an experience, you don't get it, i like eating shit"
and moe on Sup Forums
>no plot
>generic and cliche
>i've seen this anime ten times but the names were different
>"it's not for you, you dont' get it, it's escapism, fucking normies"

how long do samsungs bluetooth earphones last?

>flawed

stopped reading. You're just being ignorant and refusing to believe that these are completely fine products for people that don't have retarded four hour commutes and can't bear to not have headphones on for every second. and again, they're not for you, that doesn't make them flawed sweetheart, calm down with the caps.

>contrarian
Adult. White adults don't walk around with headphones unless they're eternal children or pampered women (same diff).

One day you too will know the joy of not shutting the world out and curling into a ball with the voices of bearded hipsters chattering about the latest vidya gaymes into your ears

it will

thats why they did it to begin with to support their falling profits

and also why they announced they're not releasing sales numbers on units to save themselves from utter embarrassment

I am honest here, I never listen to music for more than 3 hours straight with earphones because by ears just get sore and uncomfortable. I'd have to use big headphones, which usually have bigger batteries and last quite long

>wow I can't WAIT to get my wireless keyboard and mouse.
>We're living in the future now!

>this fucking mouse blows, it keeps running out of power
>it has some shitty shutdown that takes a second to kick in, and shuts off entirely too quickly
>this keyboard sucks as well
>has noticeable input lag

Wireless input and wireless output fucking blow.
They will continue to suck ass until we get decent batteries.
Decent batteries have been 5 years away for the past 15 years.
It will continue for another 15.

Also, see Samsungs hilarious disaster of a phone EXPLODING.
No thanks, I'd rather have my hands blow up than my fucking ears.
At least my hands can be fixed fairly easily, if even requiring that at all.

>make a shitty product
>"we didn't fail to account for a use case, it's not our obligation to make good products, fuck off, making good products would reduce our profit margin, people with low standards are more numerous, making profit is our only obligation, lrn2shareholders"

also funny is how people who complain about corproate shit like this support the free market

Not only that, bluetooth audo sucks because of interference

It´s comparable to why wired internet is still vastly superior to wifi.

Listening for music while outside is retard because you to have situational awareness so you don't get ran over by a truck while crossing the road.

For the last time, it's not a shitty product just because they don't cater to the specific needs of every single person. Reviews have said they're great sounding earbuds with many nice features that other earbuds on the market don't have. For you to call them shitty shows that you're just caught up in the circlejerk here and will shit on literally anything Apple does.

Not everyone lives in a city where you're going to get run over every time you step outside you know.

I feel like this form factor is a better solution right now.

I like bluetooth earbuds a lot and use mine all the time while I'm doing actual physical work (I have the older type that hang around your neck and the wires hang out of that). The problem with the kind I have is they look super dorky (they have 13 hour battery life though), which is why I think apple wouldn't have even considered that form factor.
This "neckbud" form factor is harder to lose and not as dorky looking.

I actually think the Airpods are sort of dorky with that tube hanging down.

>this keyboard sucks as well
>has noticeable input lag
This is no longer the case.

Sent from my Bluetooth™ Atreus™