Digital Bleaching

Trump speaks about Hillary "Digital Bleaching" emails to destroy them.
Is this a real thing and if so how does it work?
youtube.com/watch?v=5xaeNP57cmY
starts at 1:15

Other urls found in this thread:

bleachbit.org/
nationalreview.com/article/439804/clintons-e-mail-scandal-stinkier-stinkier-documents-destroyed-after-subpoena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Erasing them with Bleachbit. Simple

so its a program, not a chemical?

>Bleachbit
so why does he say it is with an acid?

is he baiting the media to latch on what he says wrong to make him look uninformed?
thats just gonna end up with them playing a clip over and over again that is him saying what she did wrong.

it sounds like he is baiting.

Honestly, I didn't hear what Trump was saying about it, but I've heard Hillary used Bleachbit to destroy some evidence that was supposed to go to the FBI. I don't know for sure tho

bleachbit.org/

FUCKING KEK!

They even mention hillary using their software.

nationalreview.com/article/439804/clintons-e-mail-scandal-stinkier-stinkier-documents-destroyed-after-subpoena

This is a sauce i found confirming the bleachbit program to scrub her emails.

the vid i posted above at 1:15 has trump saying she "chemically" bleached them with "acid"

>it's ACTUALLY BleachBit, drumpf, you stupid bigot

>top bantz

A base is an acid technically

Eraser > Bleachbit tbqh
>he doesn't overwrite 37 times

thats what I'm thinking. Media is gonna go ape on this, like any normie watching cnn knows what the fuck this program is, meanwhile playing the clip of trump saying she destroyed evidence over, and over, and over again.

the guy is a fucking genius.

elaborate please?
I don't follow you.

Bleach is acid cleaner that chemically whitewashes just about everything completely and is nigh irreversible. Trump is using the same metaphor that the BleachBit company uses to market its product to describe the degree to which the emails were destroyed, and the lengths to which Hillary Clinton went to do so.

they are literally opposites

Nice middle school knowledge of the subject

nice job disproving me haha great one
did u kno that cold is technically hot

this thread has some nice memse good job guys keep it up im enjoiing it

epic shitpost middle schooler

>is he baiting the media to latch on what he says wrong to make him look uninformed?
No, he's just uninformed.

"i'm wrong and i know it so i will continue deflecting"
good job u really convinced me

What did he mean by this?

>Bases are just acids without protons

I still don't understand how emails can be destroyed
You sent it to someone else, what does it matter if you "destroy" your own copy

And stackexchange is just Sup Forums without memes, doesn't mean they're the same

if they never knew who the recipient was, they can't exactly track it down, can they?