imgur.com/a/5NgkZ
youtube.com/watch?v=zV2hQI2S7TA
rbt.asia/g/thread/S40337337
a.pomf.se/ywxnsq.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop

The situation hasn't changed user.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc

Can't to see how Logan explains where all the money has been going.

Well thats some pretty serious legal action hes talking about. Logan is going to be raked over the coals.
Wendell is going to force the total assets of all their enterprise to be written down as a cash value so he can see an exact dollar amount of what he owns. An exact dollar amount of what Logan has to pay to Wendell if he wants to be bought out. I guarantee Logan could NEVER pay Wendell.

With Wendell having the website, forum, and main youtube channel Logan would have absolutely nothing left. This is actually quite incredible. I didn't see this coming. The Tek isn't dead at all. The Tek will simply stop being Logan, and Wendell will take it over entirely.
Logan will be fucking jobless before long.

I am retarded, can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on here?

I haven't watched this shit in ages

Logan and his trap bf Pistol threw an enormous tantrum, shut down the website, made Qain quit, took the drama to twitter, and even carried out a disinfo campaign on their Discord.
The whole team broke up, and now Wendell is going to fucking destroy Logan for being the fan manbaby bitch he is.

The biggest part of it all is where all the money has been going. Logan has been saying that he has no money and that the patreon money is all he has, which has been used for paying staff and making vids.

Wendell says this isn't true (see op) and that the business makes a lot of money and has grown by at least 100k each year for the the last three years.

It always made me think when Logan was saying he has no money yet he was living in that expensive place in the woods in Canada. And when he was spending time in Asia and other places around the world.

Oh well. He had it coming it seems. It's weird that a degenerate is in charge now.

Thats why I said Logan will be raked over the coals. Hes going to have to account for all the missing funds, or hes flat out going to be held to pay a certain amount if it comes to it. Imagine being over $100,000 in debt over night. Thats what hes looking at.

Logan literally is that guy who brings is "gf" into a guild and ends up destroying it.

>Wendell will never spoon you while you fall asleep after talking about technology In bed, with the relaxing background hum of his servers purring.

End.my.life.desu.senpai.

All those thumbnails for The Tek of Logan face palming are pretty ironic now :^)

Wendell is doing a "yard sale"

he has an old quake 3 arena steelbox with the linux version of the game

wish i was in the us to buy it

youtube.com/watch?v=xb2hioH5hrw

>AMD Fanboy Prime is a lying cheating money-grubbing Jew

Who would have guessed?

He sounds run down and sad ;_;

hey hey easy now

i like AMD for the fact that it promotes open source applications, unlike the enjewvia with their stupid closed game 3d environment always pushing that retarded AF FISX , and now Hairworks or what ever, i would like nvidia if they weren't such massive massive cunts.

Amd promoting freesync open application that requires not other hardware what so ever

Nvidia with g sync, well you HAVE to buy our monitors otherwise fuck you

Read the comments, 4 flights of stairs to get that shit out of the basement

he is out of breath for that reason

Bump

lol just lol

pmub

they follow eachother now

I don't watch either of them much, but that could be a great pairing

Pistol is dating some guy name 'Natsua' according to the discord imgur dump imgur.com/a/5NgkZ

Wendel has suggest that he retain the tek syndicate hardware youtube channel with 100k subs and the tek syndicate website/forum.

Logan would retain the main youtube channel that has 600k subs

Pistol is a stupid cunt who thinks she is God's gift to mankind, and she is dumb as a rock.

>she

WAKE ME UP

the ">she" meme for every girl on the internet is getting old as fuck.

she kinda looks like a trap, but it's pretty clear she isn't a guy

Shh shhhh dont take the dreams away from the perverted children

>Wendell moves from one retard to another

Pistol is cancer. Logan is a retard but attracts the other retards who like to throw money at them for bare bones podcast style content which is a necesary evil for them to be paid even if it is too much... Wendell is Wendell. Qain is alright but I don't really care since he seems to be better at behind the scenes shit so whatever.

Tek Syndicate as a whole is just kind of stupid... No clear goals for any thing over the last few years other than bullshit marketing attempts and community things that go nowhere. The community is 100% cringe and the inclusion of other Youtube shit like the Paul guy or the fat pasty spaz Barn whatever you needs to die of a heart attack already...

Basically fuck all this Youtube drama bullshit Tek Syndicate had it's chance and they've worn out their welcome and were never that good to begin with. If you monetarily support people who make mediocre content on Youtube you're a retard.

Bryan and I seem to have come to the same decision at the same time where he didn't want to do the show any longer with me and I felt the same way about him so this parting is mutual, at least in my opinion, obviously I can't speak for Bryan. This is just coming from me.

YouTube drama everywhere.

This to be quite frank frendios.

All youtubers are just doing it for the money and use "the community" meme to fool people into believing they are part of something. They all say they have all this great content coming and big plans which never happen.

Fuck Logan, Linus, Tiny Shill Logan and all the other glorified shills on youtube earning thousands in ad revenue and sponsorship deals.

These fags all act like they have no money or time to do things when they are just sitting back doing the bear minimum while the ad revenue and sponsorship money comes pouring in.

Who the fuck is Bryan?

They need to go back to doing the tek with just Logan and Wendel. I hear they have been working on new shit behind the scenes, but people watch that channel for the tek show and the quality has suffered significantly.

I don't understand why anyone was giving them money, I did buy a shirt at one point b/c I like the shirt, but I would never donate a monthly some to them just b/c I like there show. They get plenty of revenue from Youtube and affiliate links from the website.

Logan seems to have turned into more of a dictator and I fear that Pistol has been pulling his strings. She is a loose cannon and dumber than fuck.

Apparently Pistol has a boyfriend that isn't Logan? I always thought that they were together. They keep moving all over kingdom come. I wonder if Logan is her beta orbiter and just follows her everywhere.

Logan and Pistol have shared a house since the beginning I thought. Pistol posted that when they moved to Portland Logan was going to get his own place but couldn't find one she she rented him a room... sounds strange. I wonder if he is just obsessed with her and can't break away? IDK...

Who are you?

Fucking wendell thinking their shitty youtube channel is a fucking enterprise. I swear they're both nuts

The podcast that had Joker Productions and Techyescity.

youtube.com/watch?v=zV2hQI2S7TA

but zen doesn't require windows 10

>tehc """""""""""""""journalism"""""""""""""""""

Underrated post. I stopped watching months ago. I liked what they were doing buy somewhere along the lines it just stop being interesting to me. Maybe because I of a gf. The thing is The Tek came about when all the big tech Youtubers that brought the latest and greatest, unbox it and benchmark it where declining in substance. I think timing got them famous more than anything. Logan charisma too so its sad to see them go like this. They gave the vibe of just being true nerds but turns out was all about the money. That's why you never bring a woman to a mans hobby, they ruin everything.

>she is dumb as a rock.

True. Pistol just using Logan cuz apparently Logan is such a beta. Always defending woman and faggots. When I say woman what I really mean is just Pistol. If Logan isn't even tapping that then he truly is an orbiter. Sad.

come on bruv, there are better and easier ways to make fake emails

DELETE THIS

Pistol is cute, I would sex with her. I like the whole goth look.

Fagget

did he just assume Ann Caulter's gender?!?

does she have a dick?

I believe Logan most definitely did.

>Basically thetek is about companies doing shady shit and not being transparent.
>all this shit happens

Is Eugene projecting hard or what?

It just keeps happening

Umping

caring about a shitty youtube channel why dont you fucking idiots watch people like
Eli the Computer Guy

I seriously wanna stick this bitch in an MRI machine

>caring about a shitty youtube channel
>watch people like Eli the Computer Guy

Ok, shill you can cut that shit out now.

>implying

I can use my phone and pc as well, bud.

Good for you m8

So, do you get paid per post or is it by the hour?

I get paid to make retards like you to spurge out and call everyone a shill.

You had me fooled.

Have a (you)

>Tek Syndicate

Never forget.

rbt.asia/g/thread/S40337337
a.pomf.se/ywxnsq.mp4

You're too kind, user.

Logan seems to have more fun with the webcam guy. When he was with Wendel there was 0 chemistry.

I remember first seeing Logan on TigerDirect all those years ago. He was pretty cool. Then he started making his own stuff and it was still pretty cool.

Why is it not cool anymore?

It always seemed to me that Logan tried to talk about things on the tek without knowing about them. Wendel seemed to know what he was on about and made Logan look stupid most of the time.

Thats what you get when you just make videos for the money instead of having knowledge about the things you are talking about.

The last time I watched the Tek, They seemed pretty chill

Wendell talked like he was 'behind the camera'

but that was like three years ago

MFW.

Well for the last 6 months or so the quality of vids has dropped significantly. Logan has been making promises of all this great new content coming and new things happening but never delivering on them.

According to Logan this is due to lack of money, but according to Wendel Tek Syndicate makes a lot of money and the yearly income has gone up by 125k every year for the last 3 years. Which puts their total yearly income to 400k a year plus the 5k a month from patreon.

So basicly the quality of vids have gone down, income has gone up and Logan can't explain why he hasn't been deviling new content or where all the money has gone. Which has now led to Wendel leaving, Qain and Jennifer being fired and a lot of other shit.

makes sense. I haven't watched much of their stuff this year and I guess that's probably why

You don't care about open source if you're buying modern GPUs for gaming. There isn't an fully free as in freedom game out there right now that needs incredibly high specs. that modern gpus bring.

That on their forum?

This so fucking much. Tek Syndicate are a failure. They didnt expand anywhere, they just kept making the same old boring shit with the same old boring as fuck podcast. Nothing about the entire channel is interesting. I mean look at LMG for example, they have expanded and are massive compared to tek.

to be fair linus actually does give a shit about what he does and is rather passionate about it, hes got a million dollar company as a result and does even off side work for other companies too. They are a pretty successful video production house imo.

Who's this? And Qain quite obviously thinks he's at the very least a demigod of some sort.

Wendell going solo would be great. Him (Qain can come too if he wants), Louis and Eli are all a Sup Forumsentoomen needs. Barnacules could be part of the Gentastic 4 too but he's too much of a manchild. Everything else is consumer garbage for your typical Sup Forumsermin wanting to spend his entire paycheck on a NVIDA 1080: Obsolete in 2 years Edition.

>Barnacules could be part of the Gentastic 4
Never. He's a whiny cancerous fuck that can't stop talking about his weight.

>Barnacules

Just fucking end yourself.

Hes the Boogie of tech

No, he's just fucking fat.

>Everything else is consumer garbage

My tummy.

I hate that faggot but he's at least been transparent about what they're doing and how they spend their money. Linus has long term goals, knows to how to run and invest. Logan is a pretentious half-wit cancerous youtuber that doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. Maybe he can get his job back at TigerDirect when all this blows up.