When is the 1080 Ti coming out?

when is the 1080 Ti coming out?

Never unless we get into a furyX vs 980ti again. No AMD competition, no need to cannibalize $1200 Titan sales.

I've been wondering this myself. I l know it's practically confirmed, so I'm holding off.

I want to play my 1080p totalwars at 60 fps ;_;

probably after the 1050 and Vega come out

Eventually...

Why should they even make it? The only thing that can beat the 1080 is the new Titan. They'll maximize sales of the 10 series and then move straight to 11.

When AMD gets its shit together and releases a card that forces Nvidia to compete on the high end.

1080 ti will hit the price/performance sweet spot for enthusiasts

i think it'll be a while until the 11 series comes out, the 10 series just came out

1080ti will beat the Titan X pascal, which is why they don't want to release it now.

1080 has excellent price/performance.

Lel

There is literally zero reason for it to come out as long as AMD has nothing that can beat or match the Pascal titan x at a lower price point.

It would just be canabilizing their own sales

A slightly overclocked 1080 is capable of running any game in 4k with decent settings. It's a great card. It's the best card to get for a high-end build and I doubt it'll lose that status anytime soon.

>1080 Ti
>$600-$700
>price/performance sweet spot
??????????

Yeah it's great but it's shit for price/performance just like the new Titan X.

it's better price/performance than titan x pascal, any ENTHUSIAST (not poorfag) with a $1.5k+ build can afford to spend that kind of money on a gpu

Early next year

After Intel releases their next gen CPU line-up

Hopefully soon. I have a 980Ti and feel the itch to do a new build but I can't justify the meagre difference between the 980Ti and the 1080 right now.

>Titan X can barely get 40fps in the newest dx12 game
>people are still waiting for an inferior 1080ti
You're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Just wait for 2018 for actual legitimate 4k gpu.

4k is a meme for gaming. 1440p 100+Hz is where it's at.

>just wait
fuck off

This

LISTEN TO ME YOU VISCOUS KIKES

I HAVE A 1080P 120 HZ 65 INCH TV I USE FOR GAMING

OK

IT IS 4K CAPABLE BUT ONLY AT 60 HZ

TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS SUPERIOR 1080P @120

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
OR 4K@60

I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN DECIDE IF I AM GOING TO GET 1080 TI OR NOT

THANKS

I adore 4k resolution. I say go for it if you can.