RIP in peace competition

RIP in peace competition

Admit it, the only reason for getting an android now is that you're too poor to get an iPhone or that you're an ultimate geek who needs to compile FORTRAN programs on the go

Also, Apple appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKd6gT3Kz10
thenextweb.com/apple/2016/04/23/fbi-cracks-another-iphone-without-apples-help/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2709502/Does-Apple-deliberately-slow-old-models-new-release-Searches-iPhone-slow-spike-ahead-launches.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/slowclap/

you tried, tim cuck

IPhone is for poorfags

Sony master race

>those camera bezels

>sony
>good
amazing design imo, but I've heard either complete hate or love from their users, no in between

I just don't like iOS though.

>no sd slot
>no headphone jack
>no wireless charging
>stone age resolution
>no quick charging
>no oled screen

It's trash

this.
i would rather buy xperia xz than this dongled phone.

How much of a newfag are you?

>he thinks that a sub $1000 device is expensive

Back to flipping burgers

At least I can use an iPhone without accidentaly opening other apps or videos because the screen is 90% of the phone.

t. a guy who regrets buying his s7 edge

Should have gone with a regular s7

Yeah..

I fell for the edge meme. I didn't see anyone complaining about the curved screen and thought the idea seemed nice. I do like the way notifications pop on it, though.

It´s the best looking phone right now though (if you have the black one)

The only real selling point of an iPhone before now was that it was one of the best sounding phones on the market (even if its format support was shit, at least the last time I had an iPhone it was). Now they've lost that.

It annoys me that the Note 7 doesn't have an Edgeless variant. I have no interest in the Edge.

I have a coworker who got one though and she got a case for hers that pretty much nullifies the Edge. Seems like a reasonable solution. I haven't used a case on my phone since my old iPhone 3GS though, so I'll have to deal with that again. Also annoying that I'm probably going to end up paying more for a feature I won't use and will pay even more on top of it to get rid of it.

I hope the new Nexus or Pixel just isn't a piece of shit.

Give me a Nexus 6P just not fuck off huge and with a better camera.

>implying 4K resolution on an 4.7" screen isn't retarded
>implying you can see the pixels anyway on today's iPhones
more pixels would only make the device more expense and more battery hungry. 4K display is the equivalent of having a 50 MP camera on you're phone

>I like using an inferior device
>hurr durr it doesn't even matter!
iCucks, everyone.

What about 1440p on 5.5"?

>more battery hungry

Not like it would make a difference with iPhones shitty batterylife.

You know which high MP camera phone is still an amazing competitor today? The Nokia Lumia 1020 with its 41MP camera.

>no CyanogenMod
AppLEL cucks when will they learn?

dumb anime poster

canon on suicide watch, this thing did suddenly become obsolete

>thinking a mobile is some kind of status symbol.

As a Sony user I can see that.
There's a lot to love, but there are certainly some glaring issues (Z1c and Z5c user) especially with glass cracking, heat dissipation and phone responsiveness at times....

Ultimately though, in the "small phone" market there isn't much competition so Sony is almost my only choice.....
I use really bulky cases for work purposes (1cm rubber on each side) so using a larger phone would make it tablet sized. Instead it's just "normal" sized after case.

Anyone feel free to ask me a question and I'll do my best to be honest as a user.

For professional photography, no matter how advanced phones get, there is no replacement due to lense requirements.

Canon is safe, if losing "casual use" market shares.

LG G5 is better than any iPhone. Prove me wrong

>no SD
>no 3.5mm jack
>need of Apple™ Adaptor™ for everything
>shit bezels
>shit cam bump
>shit battery
>no quick charge
>750x1334
>650$ for the base version
>still useless locked down toy OS
>planned obsolescence

dont forget they said it basically requires a case before the thing was even released

>needing an sd slot on a cell phone

true autism that I rarely ever see outside this board

>geek
>Sup Forums
Yes user, this is a nerd board.
go back to /fa/

Enjoy your limited space for no apps, no music and no nothing.

Fucking instagram bitches are not buying cameras anymore cuz "muh iphon has gr8 camera".
Finally photography is getting normie free

>256gb on a phone are not enough

Actually this is a good chance for competitors, I don't think it will sell as much as older ones this time
Mostly cause normies are complaining about the lack of jack and no redesign

>1000$ for a locked down phone with absolut dog shit features
Good goy!

>Unnecessary with the cloud and streaming
>living in the past
>apple engineers are still perfecting a solution that will BTFO the competiation
>the ideal resolution a perfect balance between readability and performance
>it charges in enough time for you to enjoy a nice warm grande Starbucks coffee, just right.
>an inferior display standard riddled with flaws.

>good goy pays for cloud storage, streaming services and monthly data
>enjoy your shit quality BT music, only costs you 160$, oy vey!
>apple engineers
AHAHAHAHAHA
>he unironically enjoys his faggot frapucino with extra cream
>modern OLED displays are flawless
>750x1334

1 simple foken question
can i root that shit or not?

>grande Starbucks coffee
lel, faggy semen demon detected

4k resolution on a 4.7 screen IS retarded

FHD on a 4.7 screen isn't

Brainwashed applecucks with no actual understanding of technology, oh what a surprise
>"everybing apple does is da best!!"

Just get a v20 dafug m8

FAGGOT!!!
Everyone can fix that little flaw.

Preordered the 256GB Jet Black Plus and it's coming in November.

Dual cameras to capture both streams of tears from Android plebs.

How's that hardware encryption going for you m8? Or don't you use a phone that cares about your privacy?

well baited

youtube.com/watch?v=WKd6gT3Kz10

I keep my wallet highly private

How obese can you fucking be that your hands accidentally open apps? I have big hands and use an S7 Edge and that has never happened

Buying the P9

It's beautiful.

The dual camera is actually co-engineered with LEICA.

Your shitty new iphone7 only has the new feature of not having the 3,5mm audiojack anymore.

100% agree

>256gb version
>fastest internals of any other phone, and more power efficient
>slim as the previous version but bigger battery
>didn't fell for the QHD meme, but still made the display better
>great design
>best camera on any smartphone by far
>software updates, no bloatware, quality applications, as usual on iOS
>stereo audio

Android has a lot of work to do if they want to catch up with Apple

>iOS-wannabe android skin

lel

chinkshit, not even once.

>best camera on any smartphone by far

No

>great design

Lol

>No
yeah

>he thinks mobile devices are private
thenextweb.com/apple/2016/04/23/fbi-cracks-another-iphone-without-apples-help/
>he cares about privacy
>but uses google plus, instagram, facebook, whatsapp and snapchat
iCucks are truly delusional.

>chinkshit

Hello, braintard.

Your iphone is manufactured in China, mainly by Foxconn.

Yeah, totally the same thing.

nope

Like a low-IQ appletard can spot the difference.

It is other than the brandname you are buying.

All the parts of your device are manufactured in Asia and put together in Asia.

This
Also I enjoy developing apps for myself, and I don't want to use xcode or buy a Mac just for that.
Enjoy your walled garden.

5s was the last good iPhone. 7 might be the worst in the series.

Well I am poor.

>Camera still sticking out
Triggered

>judging peoples intelligence based on the phone they have
Your IQ is clearly higher than anyone here

Im not even an iPhone user, P9 seems to be a great phone but I would never pay for an iOS look-a-like android skin on my phone, like all chink phones have. Its absolutely pathetic and looks awful, completely ruins the flow and the user experience.

still not the same

that's the point, you CAN'T get better screen beacuse of the shitty battery - IPhone7 wouldn't last even half a day with better screen
I'm not saying that iPhone isn't a decent phone but really, a 1000$ phone should be perfect, PERFECT

>$1000 phone
it's not

What's up with the retarded small resolution on the non-Plus iPhone 7? It's got to be some kind of problem with scaling on iOS they haven't properly addressed yet, right?

>throwing shit at each other
>not realising that each customer has different needs
sage

fuck off

D O N G L E
O
N
G
L
E

Battery life?

> a 1000$ phone should be perfect, PERFECT
lolno?

Its still better than any other phone. That the only thing that matters.

>Its still better than any other phone

Not everyone has mommy and daddy paying for their phone like you and would rather spend that $1000 on a mid range gaming computer rather than a phone that will be obsolete next year when they release the next iphone

No, even the iPhone 6 is better

I don't even know what's new with iphone 7, but really for me to even consider apple phone there is one question: Can I hook it up to my computer and move any kind of file I damn well please into it? Can I download any kind of fileIdamn well please in to it? The answer has been no,and unless that's changed I don't care if it cures cancer, I won' buy it.

On an iphone? No you dont

nope, it has few really nice features and some ridiculously bad features - unfortunately you pretend not to see the bad ones

>this is what poorfags have to believe

please, I believe you can do better

That's what happens when you pay for your own shit rather than begging mommy and daddy to buy it for you...fucking spoiled shit go back to school and pay more attention

hit a nerve there did I

>basically the same phone
>meme tier waterproofing
>muh taptic engine
I consider this a negative tradeoff overall if thee are the only improvements made by nixing the headphone port

>umaru
at least watch good anime, not this garbage

No you're just assuming everyone is butthurt because you're only here to troll because it's "edgy" and "cool" now go do your homework so mommy and daddy don't ground you and delay your new iPhone by a couple weeks

>I wanted to hit a nerve but I failed

here, I fixed it for you

I disagree about the Planned Obsilence. One of my guys at work has an iPhone 5 still and is on IOS9 without any lag if any.

The phone is 4 years old.

My S5 is 1.5 years old and is a laggy piece of shit that gets banged up and scratched like a bitch from a fall from my desk.

Sup Forums doesnt have applefags right? Theyre just trolls.

You're on Verizon aren't you?

see

We can agree the hardware is nice but I'd still take Android over iOS any day. If I could install Android on an iPhone it would worth thinking about. At the end of the day though, I use quick charge while using headphone jack and wireless charging, 720p is too low res for a big phone, and I'd rather buy a 36 dollar 128gb sd card than pay 400 for the same in an iPhone.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2709502/Does-Apple-deliberately-slow-old-models-new-release-Searches-iPhone-slow-spike-ahead-launches.html

iOS use to be great till ios8.