What went right?

What went right?

Cancer

His dad taught him the value of good craftsmanship.

fpbp

He died by eating too much fruit. That's some poetic justice.

printer drivers I guess?

death

Ever since this guy left Apple it's just been going downhil pretty hard. I kinda miss the guy already, he probably wouldn't have allowed the abomination that is the current iphone to pass.

or those ludicrous P-shaped headphones.

care to explain this? just curious

Aids

>abomination

Oh come on, it's not that fucking bad.

It is. Needing an adapter just to be able to listen to music on your phone is just dumb, no matter what way you look at it.

>but you can use wireless headphones!

Yes, but pretty much every other phone had this functionality for decades. Why sacrifice options? Plus good wireless headphones are expensive.

He was a fruitarian (kinda like vegan, but twice as nutty). His cancer is a common consequence of this diet.

If found early, and at that stage the cancer was treatable. Since he was rich, he could afford routine checks. They found it.

Then he continued to treat it with alternative medicine, like enemas. He died.

Also, he wasted someone's liver in the process.

It's not Jobs that made Apple the first 700 billion company and soon the first 1 trillion dollar company.

Steve Wozniak laid the early foundations for Apple sure, but Jobs took care of the company well. Ever since Tim Cook got in charge, the company's made some of the worst decisions in their products.

first post best post

1 T R I L L I O N D O L L A R S

And?

Is there a book of what would have happened if Woz was on his own?

Came looking for this, leaving extremely satisfied.

He did'nt get cancer because of fruits.Its more because he sticked to his diet and Chink & Indian SCAMs for his disease.

A high fructose diet is really bad for the liver