I don't know what gentoo is, I only browse this board because it's default in clover for my phone...

I don't know what gentoo is, I only browse this board because it's default in clover for my phone, haven't programmed anything in my whole life and yesterday I bought an iPad. Not even kidding.

Nice blog senpai

Perfect, you'll fit right in easily.

gentoo is a linux distribution

You're a normie and you don't belong here

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Lovely pasta. And digits.

Do you like anime?

if you do, go to Sup Forums

Are you a man that enjoys wearing stockings?

yeah dude if you like anime u're good here

anime website

anime website

Anime rules this board

anime website

So do you like anime or not?

It's more like
>A: [something funny]
>B: "That was funny," accompanied by an anime image
>C: FUCK OFF ANIMEFAGS GO BACK TO Sup Forums NOT AN ANIME BOARD REEEE
And yet Cs never get pissed off if people post reaction images or stuff from TV shows or cartoons and such

Do you feel persecuted?

Do you feel blame?

I never post anime images, mostly because I seldom ever post images here
Pure anime shit feigning as technology, like those stupid Maki threads, are actual cancer on Sup Forums, but I see far too often where people get [triggered] over the slightest hint of any anime

maki is the official mascot of Sup Forums

Maki is our queen

Maki

>

stallman is deprecated
he should be replaced in the sticky with based terry

did I hear someone say maki?

who's this fat ugly loser?

No, maki is just a forced meme. That slut will never be our queen, she's a tech illiterate.

found the lainfag

she already is.

you should head on to >>>/reddit/

>assblasted animeNEETs furious because they are a dying vocal minority

>Implying I'm a lainfag

She's not even a year old as a forced meme fag

reminder that only newfags don't like maki

you're obviously new to this website

It's still shitposting even if you're being ironic.

shes 1000 years old

you should tell that to yourself

user, please stop shitposting. You're embarrassing yourself.

no and it never was

plus you have containment boards

anime website

I never said it wasn't, but maki has been a forced meme for almost a year. Please, stop shitposting.

you have containment websites: reddit, twitter, facebook etc etc

Samefag
>IP count never goes up with each Maki post

>each new post has to bring a new IP

A lot of people try to deny it, but Sup Forums's normal population really has grown over the years. None of those people are familiar with "reaction image culture" and spout whatever nonsense they've seen in the past to try and fit in, and this is the result. They don't understand that a reaction image is just that and nothing more.

Another funny one is, let's say on Sup Forums,
>STOP POSTING ANIME IT TRIGGERS ME
>This is from a video game that will never have an anime
>W-WELL YOU'RE A FAGGOT
I haven't been to Sup Forums in a long time but I'm sure nothing has changed.

animeposters go back to /r/anime