Geforce Experience 3.0.5.22

>requires log in
>requires personal information
>fine print literally says they have the right to give out your information
>shit ui
>shit flat minimalist buttons that don't work
>the botnet grows ever stronger

nVidiot checking in.
roll back to an older version if you don't like to suck big fat cocks, and if you do like to suck big fat cocks (aka faggot) tell the NSA i said hello.

>buys nvidia
>does not expect good goy software/hardware

You brought this onto yourself.

>actually uses GeForce Experience
>doesn't just install the bare driver
>actually wants pointless garbage running in the background eating CPU cycles
literally disgusting

This is the kind of shit that made me choose the rx 480 over the gtx 1060 : ^ )

You're already using Windows 10 as your main OS, why do you care?

is this the new Sup Forums humor thread?

>actually uses GeForce Experience
>doesn't just install the bare driver
I installed the bare driver, but Nvidia's stock panel won't let me check for drivers' updates without Geforce Experience. Am I missing anything?
>actually wants pointless garbage running in the background eating CPU cycles
I agree. Is there any way to prevent Geforce Experience from opening a lot of background processes?

I don't dislike Geforce Experience's look to be honest, but I mostly use it only for recording videos at 1080p 60fps.

>Nvidia wallpaper

you can't even make this shit up

>I installed the bare driver, but Nvidia's stock panel won't let me check for drivers' updates without Geforce Experience. Am I missing anything?
Just check manually and download the update package from their website. The benefits of no bloatware outweigh the hassle of manual updates.
>Is there any way to prevent Geforce Experience from opening a lot of background processes?
Disable all NVIDIA services except for the Display Driver Service. If you use stereoscopic 3D also keep the Stereoscopic 3D Driver Service enabled.

Look at all the crapware on that desktop

Dewrito Experience was actually pretty neat when it first came out, though. Decent tool to help normies configure their games combined with a frontend to all of the extraneous shit like ShadowPlay. Even adjusted some internal settings by parsing configuration files.

A shame, since the 1060 is a great deal and I still have actual PTSD from AMD drivers.

GFE doesn't even do anything useful, what is there to use it for? I switched from AMD to NVIDIA a few months ago and I haven't used this shit for anything. I tried the game streaming shit with Limelight or w/e it was called, but it ran worse and was less polished than Steam.

>Am I missing anything?
A web browser and this address: www.nvidia.com

You should be able to handle finding drivers from that starting point.

Thank you.
Do I disable Nvidia services by deleting them from Processing Management?
What about video recording? I really like Nvidia Shadowplay but how do I use it without Geforce Experience?

Disable them from services.msc. You can still use Shadowplay with those services disabled, but GeForce experience will popup an message box saying it can't check for updates when you open it. Click past it and everything still works.

Can we all agree nVidia Geforce Experience and AMD Radeon Settings are both terrible?

i cant even disable Instant Replay, which means its literally recording my screen 24/7

I already shelled out money for a 1070. I just want to share unlisted videos with friends. Why should I have to submit to a botnet?

>something that happened YESTERDAY made you choose X instead of Y multiple weeks ago
Damn, wanna tell me the upcoming lottery numbers?

You think Nvidia being a complete jew is something that only happens once and that occasion yesterday?

>decided to check if any new drivers were out today since I'm ignorant as shit and used it
>it tries to uninstall itself-- ok, client update whatever
>it glitches out
>have to go to the website itself to install it proper
>asks for an account
>can't remember if I made one, try to make an account
>can't make accounts at this time
shiiiiiiiet

Just roll back to the previous version.

install the previous version and delete the update folder in the geforce experience folder.
this way it wont autocheck for updates and lets you still use shadowplay, gamestream and coop stream.
its what i did.
you also do not need to sign into any shit and updating your driver does not update geforce experience.

i was helping a friend install an amd card today, and i saw the current amd software....holy shit. they made the ui meme-tier simplistic

>A shame, since the 1060 is a great deal and I still have actual PTSD from AMD drivers.

What the fuck?

That gif gives me very mixed feelings