Japanese phones

What do you think about japanese phones?

A friend purchased a Samurai Miyabi in february for 15,000¥ (around 130€/150$) when he was in Tokyo and I am honestly impressed by it considering the price tag.
I am going to japan for a vacation soon and I'm seriously considering purchasing something similar (upgrading from Acer Liquid E2).

Would you suggest it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sharp.co.jp/k-tai/lineup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all the same Android shit.

bump

im pretty sure 99% of japs use iphone and couldnt give less of a shit about lagdroid

Yes I'm sure that's why Sharp makes so many of them sharp.co.jp/k-tai/lineup/

I'd try these. My experience with Japanese hardware over the past 20 years is that it's usually top tier. It just feels more well thought out and not like someone skimped and cut corners.

I'd say you're pretty safe with a Japanese phone (unless there are compatibility issues).

Jap laptops for the Japanese market are very well built and incredibly cheap. I'd guess that their phones are pretty much the same.

also
>tfw glorious nippon has been in economic stagnation since the 90s

Kys weeb faggot

>complains about weebs
>on Sup Forums

MUH Sup Forums IS WEEB IMAGEBOARD

You have containment spaces for that shit you idiot.

Almost no jap uses apple, because it doesn't have what they need.
Also the based japs taxed the shit out of apple and made it as hard as possible to complete with domestic brands.

Jap technology is more expensive
for example those fucking Eizo monitors

id love having a glorious nippon steel freesync monitor but its literally double the price of a korean one

Domestic brands whose products are driven by an American OS. Just like Windows.

I wonder if they understand the irony.

60% of japs use iphones in 2015
stay delusional

First, android isn't american, and second many of jap phones use own os.

How much are you being paid for your retarded shilling? Is it a living in your poor indian village?

what are you talking about? Each manufacturer always adds their own twist to the android OS, hence why it's slogan is be together, not the same. iOS is the Os that never changes.

Im just saying facts. No one gives a shit about Android in Japan, but you say delusional shit like Android is the most popular OS

This phone doesnt even have any NA or EU LTE bands. And the specs don't look that impressive for $150 when you can buy phones in the US with 1080p and a fingerprint reader for around $200. What's the point of getting it unless you're a weeaboo?

>Also the based japs taxed the shit out of apple and made it as hard as possible to complete with domestic brands.
That explains their shitty economy.

>android isn't american
No, it's south african as everybody knows.

>muh economy
kys kike

>Almost no jap uses apple, because it doesn't have what they need.

It has LINE, that's all they need

Hey, it's true man. Going against free capitalism will only hurt your economy unless you are really good at being a massive cock like the US govt and set your own rules

"Economy" is a nothing, but banking ponzi scheme. It doesn't exist.

Explain yourself, please.

>Mediatek
>720p
>2200mAh
Keep in mind that not only is it mediatek, it's a really shitty mediatek with 4 A53s. With $50 more, you can get a proper mid-end phone like the redmi note 3

>spending less then 300€ on phone
>lagdroid

"Sup Forums told me jews are bad and also capitalism sounds wrong to me, even though I never studied economy"

Was in Tokyo in June and almost everyone had an iPhone or some shit Sony phone.

>spending more than $300 on a phone
>le lagdroid meme XD

Trying too hard, get out normie shit.

Thanks for translation. user literally needs to go read Ayn Rand (nonfiction). Not memeing or anything

Sup Forums is my containment space

Economy is measures in GDP and stock market overall performance.

Now GDP is a ponzi scheme by itself, since it's roughly consumption+private investment+government spending+government loans and some other minor shit.

So basically to grow your GDP you just print a billion dollars and distribute them as welfare in ghetto.
Welfare recipients then buy iphones, then apple has to accomodate to the increased demand at takes a billion dollar credit from the government, stock traders start hyping and speculating the stock in hundreds of millions etc etc

Every part in this process is taxed and counted as a part of GDP.

So by having printed a billion, and if you use the loan trading magic (since loans are basically treated as commodities) and some stock pumping magic (the fed buying out the futures, happens more often than you think) you get 100 billion GDP out of 1 billion and a shitload of virtual money in the S&P500.

What you have in reality is people getting poorer, while the bankers get richer.

I disagree on your final conclusion. The people don't get poorer, they get richer. The bankers just get richer much faster.

Really you have just described a less than ideal capitalist system which still benefits its people more than many other systems. However if people keep lagging behind in terms of general intelligence, or probably just in awareness (Huxley), then we will definitely see capitalism eat the people up.

To relate this to tech I would relate this to expected behavior of the system. The majority of people "losing out" while participating in the system was not a goal of the system, but is still a completely valid outcome. If you are not good enough, you will fail. If you do not have the foresight to ensure that all possibilities are planned for and are not wise with your money, you will fail.

Search for "freedom to fail" to read about that more.

Either way, I think purer and less regulated capitalism would bring about a healthier and fairer competitive environment.

>The people don't get poorer, they get richer.
The purchasing power dropped dramatically, while the salaries didn't increase by a lot.

Also everything is outsourced. There are virtually no real jobs anymore, the best thing you get is the service sphere. Even the IT development is actively being outsourced to Pajeets, but that's not enough, Google, Facebook, Microsoft are all pushing IT education to Africa, India, China to outsource even more.

Once the borders have been destroyed enough (by deals like TTIP) for the international megacorps to operate freely they won't even need stuff like H1B, they will just move the development to the 3rd world alltogether.

It actually has little to do with capitalism itself, it has to do with the Keynesian economic model and the globalism.

Sony is Japanese. Their phones are ok