Apple

>apple

Other urls found in this thread:

newsdog.today/a/article/57cf0e4f1290713e6fb1ca85/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>preaching to the choir

Dont like it? Dont buy it.

I sure as hell wont.

I use an SE though since I like small phones for my small cock and hands and dont need the latest buzzword features that the "flagship" androids have before they explode or the "flagship" iphones adopt nine years later.

The truth is that even the most fervant android fans are sitting back this week and doubting their decision.
>flagship android phone on total recall
>fragmentation and security STILL a huge problem
>performance eclipsed by 2 generations of a competitor
meanwhile apple releases another phone that is causing major cognitive dissonance to their narrative.
>but apple is removing the headphone jack!
>but they are ripping off the consumer!

listen to android authority's podcast this week and how they outright lie and come up with excuses about how inferior iPhone 7 is.
sour grapes indeed.

True. Manufacturing failures suck, but looking solely on specs, the S7 is on par with the new iPhone. "B-but that doesn't matter if the phone isn't functional!" Also true. However, samsung =/= andrioid. There are still other brands that are putting out their own flagships which are competitive with apple's new phone.

>Fragmentation and security STILL a huge problem
Fragmentation is only a problem because android is a multi-manufacturer OS. If iOS also released android to be used by other manufacturers, they would have the same problem. The beauty of this, however, is that if you are unhappy with the "distro" of android your phone ships with, you can install a custom ROM. In terms of security, I can't comment on that because I haven't read enough about it.

On single-core computing, you are correct. A9 and A10 have better performance than Exynos or Snapdragon. On multi-core, which is what matters, Exynos and Snapdragon have better benchmarking scores than the new A10 chip, and android phones will have more RAM as well (assuming flagship).
newsdog.today/a/article/57cf0e4f1290713e6fb1ca85/

>but apple is removing the headphone jack!
>but they are ripping off the consumer!
Not any more than how they have before, looking solely on prices. The design choices that they've used for their new phone (and earpods) could construe 'ripping off' though.

>people will defend having cigarettes jammed in your ears

Laughing my fucking ass off at appletards

>On multi-core, which is what matters,
you must be joking

$170 headphones that have the same audio quality as 20$ bluetooth headphones
lol applefags.
instead of carrying just your phone, you will now have to carry that cigarette box as well.

another stagefright bug just got released, so everything the latest Nougat patch is vulnernable, Google blew it by not having security updates from them on all phones from day 1.

If you want Android it's Nexus or nothing at this point.

Do you mean quadrooter? My S5 was affected by two CVEs. One was patched in two days whereas the second one was patched in three weeks. I use CM though.

Just looked it up. Although this one seems to be less dangerous than the original stagefright(pic related), still it's too early to say something beyond speculation.

>even the most fervent Android fans are sitting back this week and doubting their decision

Not at all, user.
I'm just enjoying the show.

>shit Android phones exist
>therefore, non-shit Android phones do not exist

The difference between iOS and Android is that with one of them, having an awful device is mandatory.

>The truth is that even the most fervant android fans are sitting back this week and doubting their decision.
I'm not.

Samsung is objectively the worst producer of Android phones, and I could not care less if they go under. Android will move on without them.

>fragmentation and security STILL a huge problem
I use Cyanogenmod, which more or less works the same on every phone as long as there's a port. It also gets security updates rather frequent relative to most OEM ROMs. Also, on the note of security, iOS had the second highest number of security vulnerabilities last year. Year know what OS had the most? Mac OS X. I'm not going to trust Apple with security at any time in the near future.

For every single generation up to and including now, I have seen performance benchmarks that go either way.

>dude, why don't you want to look like you're wearing your grandma's earrings?

I dont know user, i went from a iPhone 6s, to an OPX, then switched to S7 Edge

the iphone was a joke, 720p on a 1000$ phone, and performance wasnt good at all. it wasnt smoother or better than my HTC before that. all fucking lies.

the OneplusX was absolute shit, ill give you that. laggy and awful.

But the S7 EDGE, jesus christ what a phone, twice the battery life of the 6S and what 4 times the screen resolution?

also i can view webms in browser lol, you iFags have to download each one and open in VLC, jesus man. accept fact, iPhone sucks.

The ultimate truth is like that of desktop oses.

All phone OSes and Desktop OSes are pieces of shit.

I dont think steve jobs would have let a product that looks like that out the door. He would have known people would say they look like earrings. wireless headphones should look like hearing aids not earrings.

>Apple: hey, let's pay an absurd price to buy an inferior hardware running proprietary shit that takes control of your own "computer"

>Being a smartphone OS fan

They look like earrings.

Nobody are listening music alone now! We need better speaker, damn apple is full of autistic people.

>guy walks by wearing "AirBuds"
>gently remove an Airbud from his ear and walk away

>We need better speaker,

Appleā„¢ will be glad to license any speakers or audio gear that wants to play with IOS devices , now that the pesky ancient analog out is gone.

Apple users. Nothing but dick sucking fags. Nice earrings.