/bst/: Battlestation General

Minimalist edition

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Superclocked-Graphics-02G-P4-2742-KR/dp/B00KJGYS4Y/ref=sr_1_94?ie=UTF8&qid=1473540058&sr=8-94&keywords=evga nvidia
amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Superclocked-Graphics-04G-P4-2744-KR/dp/B00KJGYOBQ/ref=sr_1_108?ie=UTF8&qid=1473540079&sr=8-108&keywords=evga nvidia
amazon.com/GeForce-Display-Graphics-Cooling-02G-P4-3757-KR/dp/B00J0ISHMQ/ref=sr_1_127?ie=UTF8&qid=1473540107&sr=8-127&keywords=evga nvidia
amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-750Ti-Graphics-02G-P4-3753-KR/dp/B00IDG3IDO/ref=sr_1_123?ie=UTF8&qid=1473540107&sr=8-123&keywords=evga nvidia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tidal

>Tidal

post asuka, what model is that?

It's called "Asuka Langley Evangelion 3.0 Version"

but why have you glued everything to your wall?

Thanks, i only see bootleg asuka figures in my place and the face is kinda distorted.

My phone fucked up

Holy shit that fish tank is amazing.

I visit too many apartments with tanks that size that are polluted with like 60 creatures and a shit ton of coral.

>Battlestation thread
>Posts a laptop on a desk
How's college op?

>he fell for the overpriced, marketed for reddit crowd audio equipment

What is this weird antenna thing?

Yo Yo

>RTJ
>NGE
>K-on
>Tom Clancy
>Doom Figure

I'm conflicted
I'd buy figurines if I wanted to blow my deep, deep cover as a normal person

Unleash your inner weeaboo

I need a smaller desk, or something space saving like a corner desk or a drop leaf type thing that I'd probably have to make myself.

>TFW You're learning Japanese, watch moon toons, play JRPG's and browse Sup Forums regularly and have never discussed/alluded to or acknowledged any of it with a real person

It's a struggle

Other side of the room has my drums, but I have them facing the wall otherwise it's rather cramped in there.

>Implying i actually have read that book

I love MF DOOM's music and one of my friends who also loves his music gave me that figure as a birthday present.

Eh, even if people came into my room i wouldn't care if they thought i was weird for having figures.

I had the same time. But then I discovered some of my friends watch anime too. This was the perfect time to out myself as a faggot.. äh someone who watches anime

Looks like Meme-engine B1.

I'm a buttoned up normie in college for finance.
Most of my friends are pretty stuck up/Intolerant
I once brought bubble tea to a class and they shit on me for being into "chinky shit"
My weekend friends are alcoholics

I think I need some new, weird friends
Being this much of a mega-normie is killing me

Some of my friends are intolerant too but I ignore what they say cuz they are normal fags. After your "coming out" they perhaps make jokes about you. But after 2 weeks or so they get bored about the jokes and tolerate your weeabooness

9/10
What audio interface is this?
I have the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 and it only has mono inputs. So the other guys in TeamSpeak only hear me on the left side.
Do you have the same problem?

Go to anime conventions, you'll make a friend or two.

Getting a custom MDF/glass desk built for an entire wall of my study next week for me and the gf. Got the glass and painted it already. It's definitely gonna be minimalist.

I'd be mortified, I passed through Anime Boston once and was put off by the autism

I'm not an autist, I just like autist stuff in the privacy of my home

It's the Steinberg UR22 Mk II

I have the same problem if I'm recording with sounds on during games etc but it's only on my end, in local recordings. I don't use TS to communicate so I guess the software I have used is smart enough to mix mono to dual mono for the output.

I am in this position right now except with computer engineering. I let my interest in this stuff slip during a month long business trip in China, general disapproval around.

I spend 4 months a year traveling with my co-workers. I'm not in a position to come out.

i'm looking to create an external gpu set up to turn my laptop into a gaming rig when i'm at home, and i hear external GPUs are best if they're EVGA's because they have a different internal power setup. i looked on amazon and chose a few that weren't too expensive. can you guys tell me which one looks like the best bang for the buck?

amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Superclocked-Graphics-02G-P4-2742-KR/dp/B00KJGYS4Y/ref=sr_1_94?ie=UTF8&qid=1473540058&sr=8-94&keywords=evga nvidia

amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Superclocked-Graphics-04G-P4-2744-KR/dp/B00KJGYOBQ/ref=sr_1_108?ie=UTF8&qid=1473540079&sr=8-108&keywords=evga nvidia

amazon.com/GeForce-Display-Graphics-Cooling-02G-P4-3757-KR/dp/B00J0ISHMQ/ref=sr_1_127?ie=UTF8&qid=1473540107&sr=8-127&keywords=evga nvidia

amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-750Ti-Graphics-02G-P4-3753-KR/dp/B00IDG3IDO/ref=sr_1_123?ie=UTF8&qid=1473540107&sr=8-123&keywords=evga nvidia

sorted by increasing price

AYY finally someone with Fidelio X2s!

It's a tough situation.
I plan on keeping it quiet unless I start dating a fellow low key weeb.

Unfortunately, being as low key as I am it's damn near impossible to figure out who is an isn't a fellow low key weeb.

Need a sign or a signal or something

>I need a smaller desk, or something space saving like a corner desk

You really don't. They're a kind of soft torture.

I'd take a desk that size. Not yours because it's made of shit, but something that size.

>Minimal
No thanks

We're stuck being closet weebs in a professional world.

cs go is shit

>Machinegirl
My boy
Dude, anything on dread collective is fucking hype
I'm glad footwork/mean chopped and screwed hardstyle is making a comeback
It's tough when performing well internships are contingent on you being a stiff asshole around your co-workers who would sooner slander you than have a civil fucking conversation

I don't think I'm gonna last long in corporate finance

Yes we definately need a code, maybe, i dunno, something like, "The haruhi bunnies at midnight" xDD

The finance people I have to deal with are boring pricks.
I spend most of my day working with other engineers who are decidedly easier to be around.

Do something you love user

hello fellow laptopstation

minimally Sup Forumsae

I'm hoping to get into professional Motorsport as a sponsors relations/financial officer position

Racing is my real passion, but it's very niche so I'm building my resume
I much prefer working with engis and I have for a few years handling the money for my school's FSAE team (they build a racecar/I finance the racecar)

Used to be huge neck beard and now just dropped anime mostly. You can find people with similar intrests pretty easy just how chill they are about it is what matters. Been looking to get back into shit but no time.
thats pretty gay senpai

Want to set up drawing tablet again but on laptop this time just need to figure it out.

eggs dee

minimally gae :^)
How's you ?

Well shit man, I used to run a racing shop dedicated to Auto-X, spec racing, and some karts.
Funny enough I left that to join a fortune 5 tech company that my major dictated. I'm down to cruising canyons and the occasional auto-x.

What is your skill set regarding racing? If you have a good or even decent skill set and could be of use to a team or Racing School then find your local track and start volunteering some time on weekends. Just get your foot in the door somewhere.

Couldn't invested in a better table and possibly socks made for your gender.

>mdf
Does that shit bend more than an iPhone 6?

Im doing good just want to revamp station. Hows my qt?
They are made for me senpai. Also for only sixty buck for my first time building an l desk aint too shit.

got my s7 edge today and took a new picture

just moved, poorfag, networking student. mostly play games on this thing, as well as do various projects. PC is 2 years old. Looking to get a portrait view monitor someday.

pls no bully, im aware my desk is shit and my cable management is non-existant

I've done auto-x for a few years, I rebuild motorcycle engines as a hobby (and have for FSAE), I've been in a few local kart-racing leagues, I'm basically proficient in solid works and tune my road car via first party software, I do all of my own maint. and have done some cheeky off the books street stuff.

I'm a finance major, but most of my free time is mainly spent in automotive.

I'm hoping to leverage my familiarity with the monetary/engineering sides of racing to get into it as a career with a big team in a major series (F1, WRC, F3, GT, IndyCar) in a management/finance role

S7 Edge is ugly and expensive

Where's your wallpaper from?
It reminds me to Neon Genesis Evangelion

egg

>tfw doing fuck all with my life and reading this

How can I ever catch up

I also manage a $550k portfolio with some friends, have started a small profitable design brand/apparel company, am a residential real estate agent part time and am fluent in another language.

Just go out and do things
If there aren't things nearby work on online certifications/licensing,
Research things you're interested in, read more
I get bored really easily but when I engage with a new interest I ride it out until I can hold a conversation with an expert and seem like I know what I'm talking about

I'm 20 years old and there's a whole lot more I want to do, making time will become your biggest problem once you get the ball rolling.

Unless you have kids and a mortgage, remember: You have nothing to lose.

Logitech sure cucked me with this wireless G403, I hope the mousewheel feels shit so I'm not compelled to buy it for the shape..

it is from NGE!

>Just isnt lazy like me
One day ill figure it out and start learning to work high performance race tech.

Please upload it

What kind of desk is that?

Shish

whoops, thought i did, sorry

My hate my shitty desk.. so is ikea a good replacement?

That is the kind of quality you can expect from an Android flagship ?
Depressing desu.

Nice dildo lad

Thank you

That looks really comfy

faggots

Looks awful to me, it's a couch in front of a low table so either you sit properly in the couch and can't access anything, or you have to sit bending down to access the keyboard and mouse
Also you would need to push the table back to watch a movie which would be either dangerous or a lot of work with the amount of shit on it

I remember, some weeks ago, someone said your dog was sick because he had a sort of pimple. Is he alright now ?

It's perfectly comfy. Some people are adaptive and less inclined to complain, while others are neurotic and prissy and buy unitaskers off TV. I fall into the former while you balance a textbook on your head while tap dancing into the latter category.

I'm sorry for your back and neck

What kind of table is that?

Do you not notice how it's completely black out my window? The picture was taken in low light and came out quite well.

It's a dinner table from ikea

Are the cabinets from ikea too?

He's fine

thats still gay

am i minimalist?

yeah thanks

Yup

>bottle of lotion
>coin jar
>varied hand crafted furniture and shelving
>random thrift shop items placed on bookshelf

hardtimesbattlestation.jpg

Since semi related thread, opinions on an upcoming upgrade I'm doing this month before I make the plunge? My goal was around $600 and after the case I think I'm about there. Doing NCase M1 build

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($242.96 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 37.8 CFM CPU Cooler ($56.94 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard ($134.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($40.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial M4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Purchased)
Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 960GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Purchased)
Storage: Western Digital Blue 6TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive (Purchased)
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Purchased)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW+ ACX 2.0+ Video Card (Purchased)
Power Supply: Silverstone 500W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply ($105.65 @ Amazon)
Other: NCase M1 (Purchased)
Total: $581.52

Damn son, that's a great tank
How much maintenance/upkeep do you have to do with it?

How much was your soundproofing?

I'm an austronaut, I've been to Mars five times. I founded Microsoft and Apple. I shit momey and pee coins too.

T. Neet

>epic fail guy mask

just kys, jesus christ